It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity
Has anyone tried writing to Fritz in prison? If so, I'd like to have the address so I can contact him.

Hasn't replied to letters or contacted anyone since he has been jailed for the bomb plot.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Born

Originally posted by thirddensity
Has anyone tried writing to Fritz in prison? If so, I'd like to have the address so I can contact him.

Hasn't replied to letters or contacted anyone since he has been jailed for the bomb plot.

Anybody care to elaborate on who he was and why he was jailed?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Alleged former Mind-Controlled Slave Handler,
turned exposer via authorship (of the book that this thread is named after).

Co-authored with Cisco Wheeler, an abuse survivor from a prominent family.

Fritz does make some stretches, as to how he could know for sure PARTS of what he tells. Other parts are so undeniably real that one must either accept its reality, or attempt to use the methods he describes (to mind control some one).

However, the book does NOT do a good job of relating mind control to the every day person's existence, and is somewhat a piece of 'scare propaganda', something scary/crazy enough that it can be allowed to be published

Subtle manipulations are just as important as these examples of complete control of a person's minds, although it is helpful in understanding celebrities (Michael Jackson, for an easy example)!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Fritz:

www.eaec.org...

Not sure how reliable that link is, but it gives lots of info on Fritz. He was jailed in 2001 for providing bombs that blew up a video store to aid in an armed robbery. He is the auther of a total mind controlled slave... Aside from all this, he thinks we are sheeple too, nothing new. Poor bastard, maybe he was framed.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freudling
Fritz:

www.eaec.org...

Not sure how reliable that link is, but it gives lots of info on Fritz. He was jailed in 2001 for providing bombs that blew up a video store to aid in an armed robbery. He is the auther of a total mind controlled slave... Aside from all this, he thinks we are sheeple too, nothing new. Poor bastard, maybe he was framed.

Interesting... he was a member of these forums?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Fritz:

www.eaec.org...

Interesting... he was a member of these forums?

From the link above:

A clue that may prove that Fritz was setup:

his associate last name is funny: Forrest E. Bateman Jr

Bateman like 'Bait Man'

I would say the bait was set and Fritz fell for it...

[edit on 1-3-2005 by mwen]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is quite spooky - I'm sure several of the regular noise makers will take the opportunity to start the usual tirade of insults and slurs at me but there are large elements in the article I have read so far that match the process that was attempted on me by The Freemasons, particularly the use of drugs and "Illuminist films."
The selection of films is quite broad and they will tie in films from genres you like, in my case Luc Besson's "The Big Blue" and "The 5th Element" were notable, along with "Dungeons & Dragons", "Ghost Dog", "Gattica" and "Three Kings."
They get you to focus on parts that relate to elements in other the films and ultimately their actual rituals which gets you into the process of forever seeking knowledge from the one source, you’re constantly overloaded with conflicting stimuli from all sorts of external sources so over time you are expected to "trust" information that comes from the single source while you “Wow out to the pretty colours...”
The drugs they use on you are some seriously “freaky sh*t” – my treating psychiatrist determined them to be predominantly in the Benzodiazepine group and the toxicology report confirmed this.
I see this “ultimate truth” behavior in the “slaves” that bother me on a regular basis even here in Thailand, arguably they are harmless, but only because the cult is so weak over here; stealing my mail, vandalizing my motorcycle and feeding laxatives to my dog seem to be all they can muster up these days.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
stealing my mail, vandalizing my motorcycle and feeding laxatives to my dog seem to be all they can muster up these days.

What? No toilet bombing?
We must be slacking.
I must send a message to the Grand Lizard Poobah immediately. We cannot have our enemies crapping in comfort.

Yanno Necros, there was a guy posting here who you would have loved. He started posting about the time that you disappeared and unfortunately got banned just before you reappeared. A pity. I reckon you and he would have had sooooooo much in common.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
MrNecros:

Who are you and how do we know your telling the truth?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

MrNecros:

Good luck with that one, guy.

And I've always leaned toward... he's not.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
We must be slacking.
I must send a message to the Grand Lizard Poobah immediately. We cannot have our enemies crapping in comfort.

Dude, that's the funniest thing I've ever read.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

MrNecros:

He used to post here a good deal; first, he said that he wasn't a Mason, then he said he wasn't, then another time he said he was, then another time he apparently found out he wasn't again.

Another time, he claimed that he was coerced to join the Masons, and was drugged just to make sure he would join (as if he would be admitted into the fraternity even if he wanted).

The last I'd heard from him prior to this, he'd claimed to have moved to Thailand, and was followed there by the little old ladies from the Eastern Star, who were harassing him in the streets of Bangkok while he was meditating in the lotus position.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You forgot his most important claim, ML.
In between world domination and Satanic worship, Freemasonry dynamited his toilet. The murder of JFK? Fake moon landings? Weapons of Mass Destruction? No. The demise of MrNecros' crapper has to be one of the greatest crimes ever committed.

In the annals of conspiracy theory, it has to go down as an all time great.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You guys are killin' me here...

I must say I'm glad to see him.

Perhaps the newbie trolls can learn a thing or two; he's got to be the greatest (that I've seen) so far, wouldn't you agree?

Akilles, pay attention.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Maybe MrNECROS has multiple personalities...

[edit on 2-3-2005 by mwen]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
You guys are killin' me here...

I must say I'm glad to see him.

Perhaps the newbie trolls can learn a thing or two; he's got to be the greatest (that I've seen) so far, wouldn't you agree?

Akilles, pay attention.

SO THIS IS THE FAMOUS MR.NECROS!!! It is indeed an HONOR to meet you, sir! Any man who can persuade a harmless fraternity to blow up his toilet must be, in my opinion, a great man!

And, just out of curiosity, why would masons use Benzodiazepines to drug you? Trippy stuff? They are sedatives and muscle relaxants. My grandma takes 2.5mg Ativan to go to sleep. MY 85 year-old GRANDMA can handle the stuff, but to you they're "trippy"??? Come on now, surely masons are more resourceful than that!

And as for your dog, ever think that maybe you should just feed him dry food?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well out of all of that there is really only one question to answer - Benzodiazopines are a very large range of psychotropic drugs from the 1960's including most of the stuff that no self respecting GP will proscribe any more (seriously why do they even manufacture Rohipnol?)
They are highly addictive, widely peddled through "Internet Pharmacies" and used mostly for illigitimate purposes.
There are widespread campaigns in the UK and EU to get them banned.
Seriously, if your Grandma really does take a Benzo to get to sleep then she must have a dependancy problem otherwise she would be on something else.
More likely you are talking out your @rse though.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Bit confused..... I thought Benzodiazopines were drugs like Valium..... They aren't psychotropic..... Can you explain where you got this info?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
First we neglect his toilet and now we're not even giving him the right drugs!!??
What next - Junior Disprin?

Heads must roll for this one.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Getting back on the subject of Springmeier.

Since when was Springmeier ever a programmer?

Also could anyone give me deeper insights into his beliefs that movies are used for mind control. How exactly do they work? I mean he claims there's 'triggers' in them but how? You mean we are ALL programmed as wee little tykes to respond to the certain things we hear and see in movies? How does it work exactly? I like movies myself so it was a bit of a scary thought that these movies could supposedly 'brainwashing' me. I mean I really believe the stuff that Springmeier says about trauma based mind control but mind control triggers in movies? Just how exactly does that work?

Oh and by the way another person you might want to refer to when looking up this stuff on mind control is Brice Taylor who claims to be a mind control survivor.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join