It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The entire Seattle Seahawks team will protest the national anthem at opening game

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Looks like your wrong, OP.

www.nfl.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

This is getting out of hand. If i was the NFL i would require that all teams suspend the anthem before games immediately, instead only do it for the superbowl.

Do the Anthem before the players come out.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: nobunaga

This is getting out of hand. If i was the NFL i would require that all teams suspend the anthem before games immediately, instead only do it for the superbowl.

Do the Anthem before the players come out.

They did that for a women's soccer game when they got wind of the players wanting to sit. They played the anthem and then the players came out.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

In this case the whole team will stand together.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: nobunaga

So , Disrespecting a Country who's Citizens Fought and Died for your Freedom to be able to Protest without being Shot or thrown in Prison for doing so is OK now in America ? WTF , that is So Wrong in Many ways .................

#Triggered

The political correctness movement knows no bounds.

Restricting personal and individualistic freedoms and forcing into "free," Americans what YOU will rather than what THEY choose - that's # up.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It is his right to protest during the national anthem.

It is my right to think he is a POS and be happy he will be riding the bench this year.

Quit trampling on my rights!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

Who is trampling on them?
No has said you couldn't have your personal opinion on the matter.

At most people have just said it is a bit ironic that so many are up in arms about it calling it all kinds of things that it really isn't.
Ben would have loved what he did, you have the quote in your sig that shows it.

edit on thSun, 11 Sep 2016 15:21:25 -0500America/Chicago920162580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Funny I was taught the 1st is protection against the Govt... once it goes below the govt level, yes you still have the right to protest, but you are not protected from repercussions of your actions.

I completely support their right to protest... and I also support the right of other people to not support them for their actions, the first is a two way street once you remove the govt from the equation.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Vector99

Do you not believe in freedom of speech and expression?

Of course I do, just as I also believe there are selfish, idiotic ways to portray it.

This is one of those.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join