It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is an Enemy to the US Constitution?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
LOADED questions. Had to think on this. First off one has to acknowledge the fact that the Constitution is designed for the PEOPLE. Thus the limitations on government. That said, the document is fluid. It changes as society changes (See the 18th Amendment). It has to continue to do so. It wasn't a "steadfast" to be adhered to forever. I would say a domestic enemy of the Constitution is one that doesn't acknowledge ALL PEOPLE under that document. Up to and including the president.

LOL! Yea Boy.....so the next question will be how "fluid" are the Muslims going to get! LOL I did see one of the Balck Hooded sort and female driving a car the other day! There may be hope.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: Reigning

In response to to thread title... Our government.

Didn't feel like logging in last night to post almost these exact words. Came back to do it today, and slapjacks beat me to it.

The existing establishment is not only a threat to our constitution, they've already stomped all over it. We have laws governing the people that are unconstitutional, and they've written laws to give themselves loopholes to get past rules stopping them from doing their own thing.

They have ruined it, and will continue to ruin it whenever it's inconvenient- they are the biggest enemy, and must be stopped.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Are their any current domestic enemies of the US Constituion?
In answer to this I would point to the members of Congress and the President who passed and signed the Patriot Act. Doesn't get much more un-Constitutional than that. Then we can move to the members of Congress and the President who used money borrowed in the name of the taxpayers to bail out the banksters.
Then there is the Congress and President who passed and signed the Affordable Care Act...making outlaws of millions of us who dare to not give our money to corporate interests...
Then we can move on to the Black-Robed Tribe who gave their approval to these monstrosities.
Why leave it to the military? The people of the Republic should have been marching in the streets with pitchforks, tar and feathers to rid themselves of these traitors but they're too busy...being entertained by the circus provided by the culprits.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Why leave it to the military?

Because that is what we pay them for, it's why we provided them the best logistics in world, they are better trained, and it's what they swore to do?

Really, the only argument is that there aren't people and entities subverting our constitution. And that's not true.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It's been changed a tad.

OMG, they took out the word constitution.

Now its just defend against "Whomsoever" defined by your immediate superior.

Just WoW.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It's been changed a tad.

Just WoW.

No. What I posted was from back in the '50s.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It's been changed a tad.

Just WoW.

Thats weird, I almost went stupid and joined the Army back in the 70's. I stood in the que to swear in and heard the group ahead of me say "to defend the US constitution", quite clearly.

Any way, I peeked into the ajar door (horror of horrors) and then split from the building.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It's been changed a tad.

Just WoW.

Thats weird, I almost went stupid and joined the Army back in the 70's. I stood in the que to swear in and heard the group ahead of me say "to defend the US constitution", quite clearly.

Any way, I peeked into the ajar door (horror of horrors) and then split from the building.

Ohhh ... come on. That's not how you join the military. LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

It's been changed a tad.

Just WoW.

Ohhh ... come on. That's not how you join the military. LOL

BS. If you pass the Armed Forces Examination and Entrance Centers requirements, at the end of the process you enter a room and are sworn in, take the oath, whatever.

I saw into the room before I was supposed to enter and I quite clearly realized that S*** wasn't for me.

Thank Christ.

What, you just said I do (give up) my individuality, rights and soul, did you?

Edit: Apparently that part hasn't changed at all...

image search
edit on 10-9-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join