It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Hillary Wasn't Wearing An Earpiece During CIC Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's not exactly remarkable for an election to be lousy with fact-free rhetoric from lying politicians, editorial bias and media sensationalism. It's also no great secret that the two clowns nominated by our two dominate parties are both unabashedly dishonest.

What's changed over the last few elections is the role that political news blogs, alternative media and social media have played in promulgating disinformation. Say what you will about the mainstream media but they do have at least some minimal concern for their reputations and perhaps more importantly, there is the threat of being sued for libel.

However, these concerns aren't shared by the purveyors of clickbait who have no standards and not one iota journalist integrity — because nobody hold's them accountable and as Fox News's Sean Hannity said, "I never claimed to be a journalist." Most often the primary goal is simply to publish content that grabs the attention of consumers, goes viral and generates ad revenue (clickbait). I won't even sully the work of serious researchers by referring to this garbage as "conspiracy theories."

In reality they are hoaxes for profit and propaganda.

Just as with the mainstream media we have an obligation to be informed consumers of information coming from the host of new sources we are presented with. In fact, well-springs of disinformation that they are, I'd say anyone whose skepticism doesn't increase proportionally is at best a gullible fool and likely worse, an unwitting useful idiot parroting disinformation to everyone they know.

With that spiel out of the way, I'd like to address one such example that exploded on the Internet today.

The "allegation?" That Hillary Clinton wore some sort of earpiece in last night's NBC Commander-In-Chief Forum to receive coaching.

The source? A clickbait site called True Pundit who can't be bothered to update their SSL cert but claim to have an "anonymous NYPD source" who in turn claimed to know that Hillary was wearing an "invisible earpiece" to receiving coaching.

The proof? Aside from the dubious tipster, they have a grainy zoomed image and an "enhanced video" which has been making the rounds on Twitter with the hashtag #hillarysearpiece. I won't send them traffic. If you haven't seen the image and you'd like to, it's posted in this ATS thread.

These folks hit a grand slam when non-journalist, fabricator of "evidence," unabashed propagandist and trawler of garbage from YouTube, Paul Joseph Watson picked up on the story from James Woods's Twitter feed and posted about it on InfoWars.

The Drudge picked up the story from InfoWars and put it front and center. The InfoWars link was also reposted by Donald Trump Jr on Twitter and Trump advisor AJ Delgado who apparently thought better of it deleted the tweet.

Now this hoax has made it all the way to Fox News.

Call me sentimental but I miss the old days when the feeder network republished from Fox instead of Fox picking up garbage from the bottom. It's a smart strategy though because this way they can publish utterly indefensible, libelous clickbait garbage content without having to be responsible for whether or not it contains even a shred of truth.

By this point hundreds of news blogs have picked up and repeated the story and of course, if it's not there already, it will soon be on the front of our own beloved ATS, promoted by the wishful thinking and dare I say, incomprehensible willful ignorance of some of our pro-Trump posters.

How do we know it's really bulls#?

Start with the fact that the Clinton campaign denied it to Fox News:

Two senior campaign aides, though, told Fox News the report is absolutely not true.

In both cases, the candidates had to contend with suspicious-looking photographs. True Pundit published a zoomed-in image of Clinton’s left ear showing a shiny reflection purported to be a stealth communications device.

But Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said what is seen in the photo is merely a reflection of the TV lights or a flash.

It only makes sense that the campaign would lie. It's what campaigns do. However, I bring you a variety of different shots of Hillary's left ear from a variety of sources, right and left-leaning (because the new claim is that every picture anyone uploads that doesn't show an earpiece was photoshopped by Hillary supporters).

[continued in next post]

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well...if the Clinton Campaign denied it...nuff said.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ignore your lyin eyes!

link   
Does this really deserve it's own thread?
You couldn't discuss it in the original one?
ATS needs to implement a spam thread filter or something...

ETA:
When your done debunking the Hillary earbud conspiracy maybe you can give the zapruder film a once over for us.

edit on 8-9-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

link   
Why not just add this to the other thread?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Those images are all of her left side, what about the Right side ?

Hmmm...???

"Constipation! ", I mean, Conspiracy!
edit on 8-9-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   
She is going to get absolutely curb stomped in the debates...

That was clearly an earpiece....hillary had shown a lifelong inability to quickly think on her feet...
This is not a matter of opinion but fact....and is evidenced by her fear of live, uncontrolled press conferences...

A person who cannot speak extemporaneously or who requires a focus group to form her convictions is EXACTLY who would want and need an earpiece where people who are able to quickly respond and react can feed her lines...

Hillary is undoubtedly skilled at positional analysis if given time to properly research said topic but she is not a quick thinker nor is she skilled at expressing her opinions perhaps because they exist on her progressive sliding scale of morality/immorality...

The debates will be an absolute debacle for Hillary and we could see multiple Marco Rubio meltdowns where she is unable to spontaneously quip while under the bright, pressure packed presidential debate lights....

-Christosterone

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Why not just add this to the other thread?

Pretty sure he already did.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well...if the Clinton Campaign denied it...nuff said.

I gave you six pictures from different sources including links to the originals include a few that are far more higher resolution then what's being spread around with the hoax and that's the comment you're going with?

Lol.

Come on. Is it that difficult to admit this is a hoax? It's just you and me (so far), can't we be candid?

Is it really worth being intellectually dishonest — damaging your own credibility — to defend an obvious hoax pushed on you by people who think you're either too stupid, too lazy or too brainwashed to notice/care?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Your proof is that the Clinton's denied it, combined with non-closeup photos?

Lol.

If that's the best you can come up with after your emotional, non-sensical diatribe, it's proof you're more nervous than I thought.
edit on 8-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

top topics

join