It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Rockefeller Breaks Record for Most Heart Transplants at Age 101 - 7

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Danowski

Not true. As I shared in my comment above

Many Fooled By Report Of David Rockefeller’s 6th Heart Transplant

Haha yeah I got fooled too

Just read it first originated at worldnewsdailyreport.com , a fake news site.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

This is rather sickening, Imagine all the kids that get passed up because of this jerk

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I'm curious to know why he's needed 7. This leads me to consider other organs operating sub-optimally being the main culprit. I hope other researchers are curious about this like I am. It might provide some insight into heart conditions.

Ah, okay so he's had just one or how many?

Most of us normal plebs would be luckly to get one.

And if another organ is not functioning? Forgot it, your off the transplant list.

In fact most people above 80 wont bet on the list either as unless they are in good health (apart from the heart) , are deemed a risk.
edit on 8-9-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
nm seems we got punked
edit on 8-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

This is rather sickening, Imagine all the kids that get passed up because of this jerk

Yup most people will die waiting on the list to get a heart.
edit on 8-9-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I saw this last week and after digging there isn't a single source on the whole www that I trusted.

Including Anonymous.

Im calling BS.

Ya, I can't attest for the veracity of the story, but I found it interesting, if true.

It's a tabloid story meant to deflect from the real issues...elite live well into their late 90s/early 100s. It's been this way since the days of Kings. Look up the Merovingian bloodline.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
With the number of bodies he has had to step on and over to gain his wealth, God must be quite displeased. If I were him and knew what awaited me in the next life.......... well, you get the point.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
On the other hand, if Danowski is right, then nevermind.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well that's 7 good hearts wasted apparently.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

My cousin has just been found dead in his flat while waiting for a kidney transplant here in the UK and this old bastard is allegedly on his 7 heart.

What a world eh? Monies talk and the rest of us simply do the walk.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

He kind of reminds me of the old dude in The Strain. Maybe del Toro was inspired?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Due to his advance age, he could not be able to survive a transplant at all, so while the story sounds good, I can not believe it.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

He kind of reminds me of the old dude in The Strain. Maybe del Toro was inspired?

I thought the exact same thing marathon watching season 2 today.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

If that's the case, we can officially call him Frankenstein!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Die already, haven't you sucked enough life from this reality?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Hoax been or we could change the topic to:

How much longer can the old lizard hang?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Personally speaking, I cannot attest as to the legitimacy of the claim as made in the OPs reference material.

All I can say is this:

Prolonging ones span of years beyond a certain point, is a damned selfish thing to do, especially when it means that someone must do without an organ, that one might have it in their place. I think it is safe to say that the limitations placed upon Mr Rockefeller by his staggering age and its attendant muscular and orthopaedic issues, would make it certain that he will not be leading a full and active life, with that heart in place. A man thirty years his junior however, might.

If his aim is truly immortality, then first of all, he will fail. The rest of his flesh is increasingly a simple sack, containing his organs, but achieving little else, and other elements of his body are clearly failing also. The quality of life he would have gained for himself is not measurably better than what he was experiencing before. This puts him way down the order of urgency when it comes to transplantation, but what we must understand is that people such as this man do not queue for anything, including the toilet. Simply put, the man could buy and sell the organs of most of the living population of this planet, on the black market, and not a single law enforcement agency would have the resources to put him away.
edit on 9-9-2016 by TrueBrit because: Spelling error removed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join