It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: The Real Manchurian Candidate?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Alright this is starting to get a little scary. Last month on August I posted a little tidbit from 4chan thinking it was probably harmless /pol/ trollery. The only thing that made me pause to reconsider was that the anon posted a photo from the base armory to show he was legit military personnel.

source link with video

Despite my doubts over the last month two big news stories broke.

NY Times Jul. 29th article titled: D.N.C. Hack Raises a Frightening Question: What’s Next?

If Russia was indeed behind last week’s leak of stolen data from the Democratic National Committee, we may be seeing one of the most sordid tools of its domestic politics deployed as a hostile weapon in foreign policy...

The first I am sure everyone knows about, but the second hasn't been as well reported.

NBC's Aug. 30 article titled: Russians Hacked Two U.S. Voter Databases, Officials Say

Hackers based in Russia were behind two recent attempts to breach state voter registration databases, fueling concerns the Russian government may be trying to interfere in the U.S. presidential election, U.S. intelligence officials tell NBC News...

Then today I just saw this in my news feed...

Washington Post Sept. 7th article titled: U.S. investigating potential covert Russian plan to disrupt November elections (backup archive link)

U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies are investigating what they see as a broad covert Russian operation in the United States to sow public distrust in the upcoming presidential election and in U.S. political institutions, intelligence and congressional officials said.

Re-read the 4chan post and watch the video again at 1 minute and 20 seconds in:
What if Trump has some unpaid debt in Russia? Trump's wife is slovenian and she spent most of her early adult life in Yugoslovia. Slovenia and Russia are traditionally strong economic partners. The Russians and Yugo-Serbs are equally in bed with each other.

This is potentially some scary sh*t folks.

edit on 8-9-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'd vote for Putin if I could.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If the election was over which has the most brain implant chips, I'd vote Hillary all the way.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

At least he is a Mafiozi who is not afraid to have image of a Mafiozi.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Wait, who ordered all "TPW p4-15nb" laptops to be destroyed?

The UN Paint on MRAPS is actually fake and peels off and these MRAPS are being retrofitted for pacifying civilian populous?

This is getting more f*cked by the second.

I hope none of this is true. Can anyone validate any of these claims???
edit on 8-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Bring it on.
I am ready for change.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa

You must really hate the United States.

A Russian 'Doctor of Military Sciences' says Moscow should just nuke Yellowstone if tensions boil over

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They say most empires collapse at the 250 yr mark, America has 10 more years. Putin knows this is a fact, so who knows maybe he is preparing to take over when the US falls apart.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Putin didn't say that, some dumbass trying to be bad ass did. We have people here do it all the time.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

originally posted by: Aldakoopa

You must really hate the United States.

A Russian 'Doctor of Military Sciences' says Moscow should just nuke Yellowstone if tensions boil over
Quite the contrary. I dislike the direction this country is headed and our current 'choices' for leaders. I would rather encourage a friendly rivalry with Russia than outright war. If we must fight over something, let it be to see who can first colonize Mars or cure cancer or something that benefits mankind as a whole, rather than drags it down.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Washington Post link isn't working. Can you post the 4chan original source for the Military person sharing this info??

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Konstantin Sivkov is the director of the Academy of Geopolitical Problems in Moscow and a former general staff officer. It doesn't matter where the idea originates, it is about how it was allowed to be discussed by people in Russian power. If the study was a threat to Russia's political ambitions Konstantin Sivkov would have been put down before the story ever even had a chance to see the light of day. The story was allowed to be released. The editorial is a not so veiled threat by Russia towards the United States, make no doubt about it. We are in a new cold war.

foreignpolicy.com...

edit on 8-9-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I'm aware we are in a cold war. What I was pointing out was "it takes two to cold war" I think the saying goes. But last time I checked their aren't Russian troops on my border so them reacting to aggression is understandable.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It is always nice to know who the Russian sympathizers are.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hasn't it been confirmed Russia wasn't behind any of the hacking?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Washington Post link isn't working. Can you post the 4chan original source for the Military person sharing this info??

Thanks for pointing that out, fixed the link and added a backup. 4chan posts disappear after the activity drops. This was the original link was boards.4chan.org... but here is an archive copy: archived.moe...
edit on 8-9-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: fixing broken links

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Yes, Guccifer 2.0 came out, took credit, and stated explicitly it wasn't Russia, going as far as saying "if i drive a German car, does that make me German?".. Speaking of his IP being tracked to Russian server. He claims to be Romanian, I believe...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Think about it, if you were a person who just broke in to the DNC and you are being tracked by the feds would you go out of your way to contact the WSJ just to say you are NOT working for the Russian? Or would you just disappear to keep your ass from getting arrested?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Well as of right now Guccifer 2.0 claims credit for the hacks and the Russian government denies the hacking charges. Based off that, all we can say right now is No, the Russians didn't hack the DNC as far as we know. Even though I feel a lot of the leaks lately has shed light on the major corruption in our own government. So based on that logic I guess Russia is looking out for the average Americans??? That's weird because our own government doesn't even look out for us. Obviously they just lie to us.

Heavy.com

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Being a sympathizer and perpetuating the propaganda against them which could result in two different things.

Logical fallacy I see often on here. If you don't bash them you love them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join