It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time Conservative publication, Dallas Morning News, endorses Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Just because he's a wealthy 'whatever' doesn't mean he's part of:

'pro-Military Industrial Complex, pro-American Imperialism, pro-Wall Street scam cronies, pro-2 Party Crony System, pro-Private Central Banksters, pro-Globalists, pro-Corporate Crony News Media System, pro-War On Drugs, anti-Native Americans, anti-Grass Root Candidates, etc'

While the 2 party cronies and the puppet media having been so off the hook trying to stop him all along screams to me that he is not. That's the metric I learned in '08 when their own parties via the media smoked both Ron Paul & Dennis Kucinich (again confirmed with RP in '12, and now this year with Bernie & Trump).

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

If Dallas doesn't like you, it's all over. Just ask JFK.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well in 64 in was Lyndon B. Johnson Texas's shining son. So that wasn't a surprise.
Before that it was right after WWII. So it's been over seventy years.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Apparently not too well informed no matter how compassionate he is.
Jill got arrested this morning.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Wasting time and energy doing what? You lost me there.
edit on 982016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well in 64 in was Lyndon B. Johnson Texas's shining son. So that wasn't a surprise.
Before that it was right after WWII. So it's been over seventy years.

Very true.

But still, Trump supporters don't think this is significant.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Anything that doesn't say Trump is Da man. Trump is the best is immediately dismissed as not credible or biased or rigged.
Look even his health statement came from Dr Hyperbole. So I don't expect any kind of epiphany from them.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

For the first time in seventy years not counting Lyndon Johnson in 64.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You say that like there is a right side. I assure you, there is not.

Indeed there is... It's called rebelling against the federal government and letting our states make the decisions.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: uncommitted

Just because he's a wealthy 'whatever' doesn't mean he's part of:

'pro-Military Industrial Complex, pro-American Imperialism, pro-Wall Street scam cronies, pro-2 Party Crony System, pro-Private Central Banksters, pro-Globalists, pro-Corporate Crony News Media System, pro-War On Drugs, anti-Native Americans, anti-Grass Root Candidates, etc'

While the 2 party cronies and the puppet media having been so off the hook trying to stop him all along screams to me that he is not. That's the metric I learned in '08 when their own parties via the media smoked both Ron Paul & Dennis Kucinich (again confirmed with RP in '12, and now this year with Bernie & Trump).

Very nice, but you made those definitions, I don't see them listed anywhere as standard components of being anti establishment, but I'm sure you are working on that.

ETA: which of those covers the Vietnam draft dodging? I seem to remember a lot of Republicans on ATS dissing Mohammed Ali on his death for not going to fight that stupid conflict, but you all seem to be sweeping it under the carpet with Trump. I'm really interested, why is that, pray, please do tell.
edit on 8-9-2016 by uncommitted because: As per ETA:...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You say that like there is a right side. I assure you, there is not.

Indeed there is... It's called rebelling against the federal government and letting our states make the decisions.

But I don't think that is the "right side".

Conservatives seem to confuse "opinions" with "fact" often.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: seeker1963

I like discussing politics...it really doesn't take much energy.

The fact is that Trump is losing traditional Republican voters...you can't think that is a good thing for him.

Trump never had them... The real question is whether or not they'll go vote for the Hillz... If they do, they were never Republicans anyways. They just vote for whoever they can control, preferably a Republican.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So, this Clinton horse they're betting on isn't the only losing pony in their history?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So, this Clinton horse they're betting on isn't the only losing pony in their history?

The point is that he's suffering in an easy state. The kid is yelling, "The Emperor has no clothes" but some won't see it.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Johnson beat Goldwater in '64. Know who was a 'Goldwater Girl'? Hillary.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Yes.

The Bush dynasty and their good buddies at the Dallas Morning News are still very bitter.

I am glad they are on the wrong side.

Oddly your handle is Deny Arrogance but you appear to be a Trump supporter... bit of an oxymoron isn't it?

Anywho, Trump is no more Republican than Hillary is sexy. Anyone who is truly a Republican sees the Donald for what the Donald really is.

Derek
edit on 8-9-2016 by Viesczy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Johnson beat Goldwater in '64. Know who was a 'Goldwater Girl'? Hillary.

My understanding of that is that Mr. Rodham was a staunch Conservative, as were his children until they moved out on their own.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

My point is that the support or lack thereof of any corporate media outlet in 2016 doesn't indicate whether or not a candidate is suffering.
www.aim.org...

According to a study by the Media Insight Project, just six percent of people say they have a lot of confidence in the media, while 41 percent have no confidence at all. Fifty-two percent of respondents said they have some confidence in the people running the news biz.

Sixty-nine percent of the respondents said that they trust the news less because they found stories that were one-sided or biased, while 65 percent said they lost trust in the news because of incorrect facts.

There is no Walter Kronkite anymore. The media writes their own reality, but the majority of Americans are rejecting it in favor of actual reality. The kid yelling is an owned, corporate stooge and he's a liar... of course I'm not listening to him.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

At this point they'll just push people away in my opinion. If our paper endorsed Clinton, I wouldn't buy it anymore. Same for our news networks. Places like that should report BOTH sides of any story, both neg and pos for each candidate, and let the voters make their own decisions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join