It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Let's analyze Trump's response about stealing Iraq's oil from last night's forum.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: intrepid

Hay man spare me the drip. At least we didn't charge anyone for all the mass graved dead bodies mass murdered by Sad-Dam that we dug up.

Yeah because we filled those graves with even more dead bodies. I think they paid a big enough price as is.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I have been telling you......its fro joe taxpayer. The oil cash should have went right back into american account even if big oil dudes made some cash who cares so long as joe blow didn't have to pay.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

After all that was the same logic used in O-Slama mass bail out. Big $$$ to big to fail got taken care of and joe tax got tax.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Taxes has always funded wars, we don't get to pillage a sovereign nation to pay for it. Especially when said country is our ally and never our target of said war. Maybe people should start thinking about the cost of war more before we talk about going to war with everyone.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That has no place in reality, even if they did get some me and you wouldn't see a dime. Instead we'll perpetuate war as long as we can for corporate gain and me and you will pay for it unless it stops.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
As if Trump had a say in initiating a war,Honestly,I wonder if all hilliary supporters have severely mental deficiencies.More idiotic nonsense from the pro 1 world bastards.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well I hate to tell you but the world, the west has ben paying for the war with higher gas cost at the pump.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Taxes has always funded wars, we don't get to pillage a sovereign nation to pay for it. Especially when said country is our ally and never our target of said war. Maybe people should start thinking about the cost of war more before we talk about going to war with everyone.

Just for the record, you shouldn't assume that people here have no ties to the profit side of this. Some energy companies and defense contractors will make massive profits off of any new war. And those companies have employees and stockholders who will personally gain from any new war contracts.

link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Well I hate to tell you but the world, the west has ben paying for the war with higher gas cost at the pump.

Blame that on your government as well:

www.statista.com...

Oops. You know the, "the world".

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Who said.....and its oil anyway. And war get paid for don't they? Sure they do. Some one pays. This idea folks have about the way wars are paid is rather stupid. Yea we will come save you and pay for it even if you have vast oil wealth. We are not talking about....Bum Fu*k here.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Wrong again buddy boy, ours is some of the cheapest and has been, Europe usually hovers around seven

Bloomberg

Take a look or don't, I'm going with you don't.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Annee

Thank you for showing that to me. I tried to find the funding for it but failed. I have a thread on the poison of Think Tanks, unfortunately I haven't had time to do much research on it.

Yes, it's IMO important to understand the invasion of Iraq, taking out Saddam, and trying to control their oil (among other things), has been in the works for a long time.

All the experts of the Middle East culture said - - You Can Not Do It. This is a very ancient culture. If you try to attack them "from the top down" - - all you will do is bring them together as a united force. Which is exactly what happened.

That is what Obama is facing. What Bush, Cheney, and the PNAC plan created.

Obama was actually put in a position of defense. If he had/has other ideas - - - he can not implement them.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You still aren't getting it. This wasn't a war. It was an invasion.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I wish I could be as optimistic, but only actions talk to me. We haven't had any attacks since (actual ISIS, not lone wolf) we could stop if we wanted to.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Well then let them get paid with oil money. Don't get hung up on the big joes that make money from war just so little joe tax payer can get a break. Besides isnt that what we always wanted? Why goof about this when we see all the "two big to fail" folks got bailed out at tax payer cost and by a lib government? Don't think I need to name the players.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

And war get paid for don't they? Sure they do.

Yes, by tax dollars....

This idea folks have about the way wars are paid is rather stupid.

Because you don't agree with it.

The flip side to this is everyone complained that we didn't 'stabilize' Iraq enough before we got kicked out. How well do you think the nation would have done with out its oil?
Ironic.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Wrong again buddy boy, ours is some of the cheapest and has been, Europe usually hovers around seven

Bloomberg

Take a look or don't, I'm going with you don't.

Who doesn't know that? TAX is the big reason they pay so much. Besides what have you said that has to do with the other?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Crimea. That is how it is done. If you go to war and win you annex the lands and people and make them your own. If not then do not war else you get ISIS, Taliban etc...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Think about it.......we have been giving away life and gold to unfu*k messes for years and Joe Taxpayer is always asked.

They say Ft Knox is empty! Look at US war debts after the Rev War was over. Did Britain pick up that tab? We owed France a great deal.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I wish I could be as optimistic, but only actions talk to me. We haven't had any attacks since (actual ISIS, not lone wolf) we could stop if we wanted to.

You don't think that's our intelligence doing their work?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join