It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent active shooter reported at Alpine High School

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Oh I completely understand that females Have the capacity for such actions. But it just seems way less common for them to act on those thoughts in that manner. Usually it's cutting themselves or stabbing others ,That's my opinion anyway,not stating it as a fact.

Im sorry for the troubles in your past, I am happy that you have managed to work through those issues.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Reported active shooter at Alpine High school. Students at high school are being evacuated. All schools remain on lockdown. Please stay tuned for more.

All schools? Why all schools? Oh, conditioning. I don't know how many schools there are all told in Alpine, Texas but the lesson for toady kiddies is be very afraid.

There are 3 schools in Alpine.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Absolutely not surprised in the slightest, nor I'd imagine is anyone else who isn't American and/or doesn't support absurd gun laws.

Countdown to the next shooting in 3.....2.....1.......

America reaps what it sows.

edit on 8/9/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah a bit. This was when Myspace was in full swing right before it gave way to facebook. Having the edgiest selfie etc....

I got a lot of anger issues and emotional issues from the beatings,

My papa was the only man who was ever able to sort me out in the head after that. He taught me everything I know about controlling myself, and not flying off the handle just because something less than desirable happens or is thought about. He taught me to accept that what has happened, has happened, and I cannot change it, or avenge every single thing I've been through. To learn, love, and grow.

My papa passed away yesterday afternoon. I'm very grateful that he was able to instill the knowledge of being calm, collected, and mature in me, before he had to go.

This is why, I think it must be so difficult to be a parent of a teenager. I can't imagine what my parents went through (thought I don't quite care what I put my dad through, but I no longer go out of my way to make him miserable; can you guess who was doing the beating?)

Not looking forward to my son being a teen.

I wish the victims families all the best, and the shooters family. I hope they don't let this shatter their family units.

-Alee

-Alee

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Absolutely not surprised in the slightest, nor I'd imagine is anyone else who isn't American and/or doesn't support absurd gun laws.

Countdown to the next shooting in 3.....2.....1.......

America reaps what it sows.

The shooter was a high school student.

It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to possess a handgun in Texas.

Your "common sense" gun law worked marvelously didn't it?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Reported active shooter at Alpine High school. Students at high school are being evacuated. All schools remain on lockdown. Please stay tuned for more.

All schools? Why all schools? Oh, conditioning. I don't know how many schools there are all told in Alpine, Texas but the lesson for toady kiddies is be very afraid.

Typically when one school has a shooting and another school in the same town gets a bomb threat, multiple schools are going to go into lockdown.

But yea. Just conditioning.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

With the free availability of guns in America it shouldn't come as a surprise that she got her hands on one. That's the result of letting the NRA run roughshot over logic and sense.

One day it may be YOUR son or daughter or grandkids involved. Will you still extol the virtues of the lax laws in America while you are staring at their dead, bullet-riddled bodies?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Reply to kryties

Which law are you talking about specifically?

The lax one?

You do realize in America it is our right to own a gun? What about the knife attacks in Europe? I blame their lax knife laws!

Sigh...

~meathead
edit on 8-9-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'd almost forgotten about school shootings. School was out and here came the nightclub & "BLM" shootings.

Now the Media finally gets to get back to making celebrities out of the school shooters to ensure the new shooter copycat cycle is maintained:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Congratulations on completely missing my point. Well done.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So it's better to just ignore the shootings and shoosh anyone who wants to inform others about it?

Are you advocating just "sweeping it under the rug" and hoping no-one notices the large amount of mass shootings in America in the last few decades?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Your point was not blaming our lax laws?

Please elaborate?

Please do tell me your point without the anti American rhetoric, or hoping more people die to justify your attitude, or the obvious attempt to emotionalize the issue with the descriptions of morbid crime scenes?

What point did I miss?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
Your point was not blaming our lax laws?

Please elaborate?

I have made my point in an extremely clear manner and I refuse to be drawn into a circular argument as most supporters of keeping the status quo try to devolve these debates into.

Please do tell me your point without the anti American rhetoric,

And that right there is the reason I refuse to discuss this with you any further. When people start pulling out the old fallback punchline "You are anti-American" or "American hater" then the possibility of intelligent conversation goes completely out the window.

At no point in time did I say I was anti American nor did I even remotely imply as such. Take your lies and deflections elsewhere.

or hoping more people die to justify your attitude, or the obvious attempt to emotionalize the issue with the descriptions of morbid crime scenes?

So people's untimely and violent deaths are not an emotional issue to you? You seem to share that trait with psychopaths and serial killers.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

ITS THE GUNS............ITS THE GUNS..........THE GUNS ARE LOSE AGAIN AND SHOOTING PEOPLE. (picture Steve Martin working at a gas station).

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

So I ask you to clarify your point?
Which you still have not done.then proceed to insult me..

When I said you were emotionalizing the issue it was in reference to the statement you made about my hypothetical Childers bodies being riddles with holes..

Your point, as I see it, because that is what you typed, is that our lax laws are to blame and that I should be picturing dead children....

If I am wrong perhaps you should tell me why. And not lob insults..

If you can't answer one simple question,

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

Then I agree, this dialogue is worthless.

As always,
Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

There are 3 schools in Alpine.

Three schools full of frightened children.

Heres the scenario, the alarm goes off, the teacher locks the door, tells the kids not to panic. They all huddle, afraid. Waiting to die.

And its not even their school.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Typically when one school has a shooting and another school in the same town gets a bomb threat, multiple schools are going to go into lockdown.

But yea. Just conditioning.

lol, by that logic if a store gets robbed then shut down all the stores... or bars, whatever. I understand the reasoning. Its required now, for the children. If something were to happen at one school parents of kids at other schools demand that security protect their kids just in case... so they lock them all down.

So they instill security mind set in all kids as they grow up under the guise of protecting them. The trick is to protect them beforehand, which is impossible from a purely practical standpoint. Unless you want a total police state. Do you, officer, want a total police state?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Violence exists the world over, only a fool would attribute it to a certain region or race. Or to an object as being the source of it.
edit on 8-9-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Why are you applying that logic to stores and bars?

Schools operate much differently and have much more liability then both of those.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I'd almost forgotten about school shootings. School was out and here came the nightclub & "BLM" shootings.

Now the Media finally gets to get back to making celebrities out of the school shooters to ensure the new shooter copycat cycle is maintained:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

it would be easier to count how many threads you interject Blacks in, than not.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join