It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Was Hillary Clinton wearing an earpiece during last nights CIC forum?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Sure looks like it. A small little device that is placed in the ear.

Link

Wonder if it was her handler Huma who was talking into her ear. She seems to be the one to make sure that she has it according to the WikiLeaks leak of her emails

Link

I guess she cannot even form her own lies. You could see her almost go off message a few times and then come back. There is nothing in her doctors note about deafness.

What say you ATS?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sorry matafuchs, already a discussion about this in the 2016 election forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Go James Woods!

I loved his 'gaggle of liars' tweet.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It's not an ear piece. It's the clean inside of her ear.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Is Hillary's flesh made of plastic or rubber? I'm wondering why it is so shiny and there appears to be some sort of object in it? Multiple reports of it being an ear piece.

Got shut down in the original thread so now you want to defend her in the 2nd one, lol. I don't see you commenting anymore in the original thread, why is that?
edit on 8-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You must hate the idea of having any credibility what so ever.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

You must hate the idea of having any credibility what so ever.

too good

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks! I hate when I search for something, have to leave for a minute and do not check agian.....

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This just proves shes still in contact with her home planet.

She usually gives the following Reptilian solute before each ritual feeding....

"Live short and Die a horrible miserable Death"

edit on 8-9-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Its not a earpiece, its the inside of her chrome robot head where the skin broke a bit

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I believe there is even a Clinton email in the "leaky" archive where Huma is asking Hillary if she got her earpiece or does she need to get it for her.

Clinton is cheating, plain and simple. If she has a new hairdo today covering that ear, that's a giveaway. We are on to her.

Either she has told so many lies that she needs help in keeping them straight, or she is being handled by someone, or she really does have a memory problem which is very concerning.

edit on 8-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Clinton is cheating, plain and simple.

Cheating? This was a Town Hall event. There was no prohibition on ear pieces. I don't know if she was wearing a ear piece or not, but I fail to see this as being a controversial event.

They are, however, forbidden during the debates.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

IMO, it's cheating. She has to have someone else instructing her. Something is wrong with this woman.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maybe you can change the title of this thread to "Was Hillary Wearing High-Tech Medicine Applicator in CIC Forum?"

Doing so will address another theory that's making the rounds. Besides, there's already a thread like this one.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Got shut down in the original thread so now you want to defend her in the 2nd one, lol. I don't see you commenting anymore in the original thread, why is that?

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again." - mantra of the left

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Clinton is cheating, plain and simple.

Cheating? This was a Town Hall event. There was no prohibition on ear pieces. I don't know if she was wearing a ear piece or not, but I fail to see this as being a controversial event.

They are, however, forbidden during the debates.

As Al Davis, legendary owner (RIP) of the NFL Raiders once said "It's not cheating unless you get caught". Unfortunately for Hill, she got caught.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
She used the same receiver/helper in an Obama forum.

redstatewatcher.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

IMO, it's cheating. She has to have someone else instructing her. Something is wrong with this woman.

Instructing her how? You think that she doesn't know her own talking points? I'm sure the ear piece, if it existed, was there to keep her in touch with her staff as to event logistics.

Again, they weren't banned for this event, so no cheating.
edit on 8-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Instructing her how?

My opinion....and that is all it is...is that she is extremely forgetful. Whether this is due to a neurological problem, age-related dementia, or medication-related reasons, I don't know. She is smart when she is on, so a little boost from her handlers or a little boost from some drug may do the trick for now, but at some point, she is going to succumb.

It could also be intentionally set up to fool people into accepting that her criminality is caused by one of the above. She put one over on James Comey, imo. Maybe she's doing the same now because she knows the S is about THTF.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

In your opinion.............

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join