It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

She just doesn't get it......STILL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It was obvious from Hillary's body language and facial expressions last night that she really doesn't like anyone associated with the Military. If she's elected President, the men and women of our military, along with our veterans, will be treated horribly!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
She definitely does not get it - as well as continually lying she continues to smear everyone who criticises her, Fresh from calling millions of people racist, she is now calling her detractors sexist. Apparently she thinks she is above criticism because she is a woman.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Experience-wise, that makes sense. But I was thinking while she talked about handling classified documents as a Senator: She was used to handling documents that had already been classified. As Secretary of State, she was creating classified documents before the classification process could classify them.

That's far from a legitimate excuse; it's indication of willful apathy concerning her responsibilities. She wasn't Secretary of State because she was the best person for the job, or even because she wanted the job. She was Secretary of State because she wasn't President yet. Secretary of State was just a placeholder for her. It kept her in the public eye and filled out her resume. Other than that, she cared nothing about the duties and responsibilities she was taking on.

The result has been our poor and declining prestige around the world. Other countries distrust us because they have seen who we chose to deal with them. The appearance of ISIS, the embassy attacks in Bengazi, the escalating cold war with Russia... these are her legacy.

And I now believe her appointment was quite possibly the single worst decision in a long string of bad decisions made by administration's on both sides. Trump speaks the truth when he talks about our leaders' incompetence. That incompetence will become apparent in the next administration, whether it be by further destruction of our place in the world or by comparison with a Trump administration.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Yeah, Hillary supporters don't care if someone lies to Congress, the FBI, and the American people over national security issues! They also don't care that she wants tax dollars to pay for ALL abortions. Seriously, look up her stance on the repeal of the Hyde Amendment. What DO Hillary supporters actually support? Her commercials are nothing but people watching Tump ads. What exactly are Hilary supporters voting FOR? They don't even know.

They are voting for a many times failed idea. They hope the failure will somehow magically become successful even though they know it will continue to fail. Goes to a sheer lack of character or self esteem.

Emphasis added, and priceless in there.
It's also Einstein's and Skinner's definition of insanity, NCA.
Some people never get it because they're wired that way.

The only reason I'm voting for Trump this time isn't because
he's any better-- but because there's a better chance I'll get
what I vote for. His ability to deliver on it with out help, who knows...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Clinton: Well, I appreciate your concern and also your experience. But let me try to make the distinctions that I think are important for me to answer your question. First, as I said to Matt, you know and I know classified material is designated. It is marked. There is a header so that there is no dispute at all that what is being communicated to or from someone who has that access is marked classified. And what we have here is the use of an unclassified system by hundreds of people in our government to send information that was not marked, there were no headers, there was no statement, top secret, secret, or confidential. I communicated about classified material on a wholly separate system. I took it very seriously.

Wonderful....

Now when will she admit that "unclassified system" she referenced was her own private server in her own house?

When will people realize that the State Department built her 2 SCIF's for her use in her houses and she totally blew that off and opted to put classified information at high risk?

People are being fed the biggest load of bovine fecal material when Clinton tries to explain rather than just admit she got caught and move on.
edit on R442016-09-09T11:44:38-05:00k449Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R452016-09-09T11:45:13-05:00k459Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"First, as I said to Matt, you know and I know classified material is designated. It is marked."

In Feb 2009, Hillary Clinton signed a legally binding document with the US Government in order for her to be granted access to classified information.

The SF 312

And I quote from the SF 312, yet again:

An Agreement between HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON and the UNITED STATES

1. Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to classified information. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications, that is classified under the standards of Executive Order 13526, or under any Executive order or statute that prohibits the unauthorized disclosure of information in the interest of national security; and unclassified information that meets the standards for classification and is in the process of a classification determination as provided in sections 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4(e) of Executive Order 13526, or
under any other Executive order or statute that requires protection for such information in the interest of national security. I understand and accept that by being granted access to classified information, special confidence and trust shall be placed in me by the United States Government.

2. I hereby acknowledge that I have received a security indoctrination concerning the nature and protection of classified information, including the procedures to be followed in ascertaining whether other persons to whom I contemplate disclosing this information have been approved for access to it, and that I understand these procedures.

She is either a LIAR, or unable to remember key events, either way, she is totally disqualified from being the President.
edit on R452016-09-09T13:45:05-05:00k459Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R452016-09-09T13:45:34-05:00k459Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R452016-09-09T13:45:54-05:00k459Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
I have a feeling that the documents that will start 2 come out of Wiki next week will verify your position many times over.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The thing is this:

Hillary Clinton has literally painted herself into a proverbial corner.

She is on record as telling the FBI she doesn't know how to classify information, she is totally unable to recognize classified information unless it is marked, despite signing a document attesting that she was fully aware that classified information may be marked or unmarked.

She says classified information must be marked in order for someone to know it is classified, which again goes directly against a legal document she signed.

(C) comes after (B) and (A)

So somehow she has to convince America that she is now to be trusted with the exact same classified type of information she couldn't be trusted with as a Secretary of State. Talk about a hard sell.

So how does she balance the "hey FBI I am so stupid on classified procedures that you can't charge me" excuse to being someone the nation could trust as a Commander-in-Chief with classified information?

That's the $64,000,000 question since Trump is going to hammer her relentlessly on her classified boo boo's.

edit on R212016-09-09T16:21:38-05:00k219Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: shooterbrody

So last night at the "CIC Forum" Hillary again had the opportunity to reset the conversation about her email investigation

why? its over already, the only people pushing it are judicial watch, they still have cases against bill clinton and, questioned obama's birth for eight fricken years.
if republicans only scare tactic left is over emails, they don't deserve office.

I assume that basically means that you don't care if this individual lied to the American people? Nor do you care that this person doesn't accept responsibility for their mistakes? And you don't care if this person is a danger to security?

Yes...Hillary said she accepts responsibility for her mistake. But she hasn't accepted responsibility. She has only said she does.

Let me simply put it this way. Only a corrupt government would allow Hillary Clinton to become its CEO. Only a corrupt party would put Hillary up for the job and only a corrupt group of individuals would vote for her. If she wins...we know a lot more about America. Specifically...we know who the traitors are.
edit on 9/10/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/10/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: shooterbrody

So last night at the "CIC Forum" Hillary again had the opportunity to reset the conversation about her email investigation

why? its over already, the only people pushing it are judicial watch, they still have cases against bill clinton and, questioned obama's birth for eight fricken years.
if republicans only scare tactic left is over emails, they don't deserve office.

Problem is it isn't over just because she says it is. Reality is the FBI report had serious allegations. And then then there's thr pugery charges on top of that. Having been in the military and held a security clearance I can tell you she violated the law. As for her claim not knowing the information was classified like when a paragraph was marked with a C. Well that means she is either lying or really stupid when she claimed she thought it was a header of course A B seem to be missing.

Then there is the statements she told the FBI that she contradicted while under oath with congress. One or the other she lied and both times she was under oath. So she committed pugery as well. Now you could argue it doesn't make a difrence but you can't argue she's innocent and it's a witch hunt. Either her cavalier attitude towards national security bothers you or it doesn't that's a decision for you to make. Me personnally it's the one reason I'm having a hard time voting for her.

I'm not niave everyone lies especially politicians but when you continually try to lie to the amarican public over and over to hide the truth it becomes a problem. At the time she worked for us and now blatantly lying to her employer . I would have had much more respect for her if she simply admitted she made a mistake and has learned from it because as the FBI said don't believe there was intent. The intent occured when she started to try to hide it such as deleting emails etc. Dame happened to Nixon thr cover up was far worse than the crime.

So here's the problem though she has damaged national security by now making it ok to miss manage documents. We can no longer expect any prosecution unless they can prove intent. Because now even if found guilty they can appeal based on Hillary's treatment by the feds. The FBI has given up there ability to investigate national security threats. This is far worse than people think.
edit on 9/10/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
If she wins...we know a lot more about America.

That there are a lot of keyboard commando patriots that bitch about it all the time but still let it all go down?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join