It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Needed Help During The CIC Forum, Had Ear Piece

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't like Trump. I wish there were some better candidates for me to vote for. That doesn't mean that I have to like Hillary.... does it?

Absolutely not and I do apologize for assuming you were a Trump supporter.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Now THIS is an earpiece.

Where is Hillary's earpiece again?

Oh snap.

If there's any intellectual honesty left around here, that post should shut this thread down. Then again there's a thread with 100 flags about Reuters pulling the live feed from Trump's church event despite the fact that only statements (AFAIK) from anyone actually there (including the pool producer) are that it was the campaign who told the camera crew to pack up and exit.
edit on 2016-9-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: sirlancelot

Is it against the rules to wear an earpiece and get help on questions from staff?

I don't know but if she is using a ear piece and needs help answering basic questions then perhaps her so called knowledge needs to be looked at.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: sirlancelot
Well just look at how far technology has come since Bush got caught with the enormous bulge under his coat during a 2004 debate:

And no one mentions Bill Clinton's bulge when he was interviewing for WH interns.

Haha good one!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I have yet to see a picture that does show she is wearing an earpiece.

Let's see some evidence.

Otherwise, it appears this "conspiracy" is complete bull#.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Uh oh.

pbs.twimg.com...:large

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have just watched the forum replay again...I don't see an earpiece at all.

What the OP has here, is ONE picture from the forum last night that has some reflection inside her ear.

I guess when Trump fell flat on his face last night, the only thing you can do is try to find something to attack Clinton with.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
snip.
edit on 9/8/2016 by efabian because: clarification underway

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
I have just watched the forum replay again...I don't see an earpiece at all.

What the OP has here, is ONE picture from the forum last night that has some reflection inside her ear.

I guess when Trump fell flat on his face last night, the only thing you can do is try to find something to attack Clinton with.

It's to the point now where it's embarrassing and you start to feel sorry for people.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Hillary Clinton supporters have been photoshopping the ear piece from the popular photos out of it and saying it's the original.

I guess I'll have to watch on my HD TV.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I don't like Trump. I wish there were some better candidates for me to vote for. That doesn't mean that I have to like Hillary.... does it?

Absolutely not and I do apologize for assuming you were a Trump supporter.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert let's send these photos over to the UFO Forum they are experts at analyzing real from fake.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: introvert let's send these photos over to the UFO Forum they are experts at analyzing real from fake.

It's sad that you can even say that.

Don't you think?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I don't see it in this picture AP picture on Breitbart.

or either of these pictures on Fox News

another one from Fox, from the NBC News feed.

Another frame from the NBC Feed on Twitchy

Nada. It looks like there was a reflection. What's the OP's source? Twitter?

Looks like a lot of people fell for a Twitter hoax. Are some apologies in order or do we just press on and pretend that this isn't cold busted?
edit on 2016-9-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OMG this changes everything! /sarcasm. Ear piece and health problems or not, most people I know that are voting Hillary would vote for her if she was wheeled in on a stretcher in a coma, simply because she isn't Donald Trump. I think stories like this (and the ones about her health) are controlled opposition to take as much of the spotlight as possible off of her (alleged) misdeeds. Not to mention, it helps push the narrative of the right being a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists and helps to further de-legitimize them as a group. All you conservatives blathering about this and her health are in reality helping her win by spreading this type of propaganda. This post +10,000 votes for Hillary lol.

link   

No problem, I was obviously in the wrong and I'm not embarassed to admit it.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Uh oh.

pbs.twimg.com...:large

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Now the question is... did you just make this up? Or were you just sadly mistaken?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Oh, weird...there were some posts on a possible colostomy bag on ATS the other day. I didn't think the pics that were posted were convincing, so I pretty much dismissed it.

But there appears to be something running down her thigh closest to Ellen in that pic.

ETA: On second thought, I bet that's a microphone pack.

Well, you can be sure it wasn't Bill's hand running down her thigh, nor has it ever. Maybe Huma's or Janet Reno's, but never Bill's.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Oh, weird...there were some posts on a possible colostomy bag on ATS the other day. I didn't think the pics that were posted were convincing, so I pretty much dismissed it.

But there appears to be something running down her thigh closest to Ellen in that pic.

ETA: On second thought, I bet that's a microphone pack.

If anything, she should have a colostomy bag over her mouth. That's where she spews the most sh!t.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join