It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Needed Help During The CIC Forum, Had Ear Piece

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Oh, weird...there were some posts on a possible colostomy bag on ATS the other day. I didn't think the pics that were posted were convincing, so I pretty much dismissed it.

But there appears to be something running down her thigh closest to Ellen in that pic.

ETA: On second thought, I bet that's a microphone pack.
edit on 8-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Now THIS is an earpiece.

Where is Hillary's earpiece again?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I agree, it's not from the earring. still not convinced it isn't a reflection, tho.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I don't see the 'anomaly' from that angle in that particular pic. It's viewable when her head is tilted down or from an angle above her ear when the camera is more towards the front.

But you raise a good point...do they even make an ear piece that sits on the bottom of the inside of the ear?

edit on 8-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Now THIS is an earpiece.

Are both those pics from last nights forum?

If so, it appears this entire topic is BS.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Can't we all just agree that the two party chosen representative scum of the earth has hit an all time low and no matter which of them win we the people lose.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Can't we all just agree that the two party chosen representative scum of the earth has hit an all time low and no matter which of them win we the people lose.

Absolutely.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Agent Smith's new ear piece, see, I knew she was here to wipe us out, the human race, we are a virus!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

It's called a monitor. Boy the right is really desperate. I have to laugh.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If it was actually an ear piece, don't you guys think someone would have noticed it, in the moment/live, and asked about it? It astounds me that, this many years later, the internet is still this gullible.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

If they prompt her, it's with her own ideas, as the speeches are.

If they are her ideas and her answers, why does she have to have someone feeding them to her?
Do you always have someone standing behind you, reminding you of your opinions on everything?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
She doesn't need earpieces, shes the head dragon.

Everyone better listen, narcissists don't care about others opinions.

How dare someone tell her anything.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Nah, I just pulled the Trump pic from the internet so no clue where that is from. But the Hillary pic IS from last night's forum. Just making a comparison on how easy it is to see a real earpiece and what it actually looks like.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

To be completely fair there, there is more than one model of earpiece in existence.

Also they can be taken out and put back in. So when pictures are taken and what's happened between when they were taken matters.

In addition, not all ear pieces are seen from every angle. They are designed to try and blend in so they aren't easily noticeable.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your first pic is from January.
www.democraticunderground.com...

Also, who's to say she didn't remove it, when social media started blowing up? Her handlers may have told her to get rid of it because people were noticing.
edit on 8-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

And to be completely fair, pics CAN be photo shopped. And "quotes" from NYPD can be totally made up.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Possible. Prove it. I won't deny it can be done.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Are both those pics from last nights forum?

If so, it appears this entire topic is BS.

I don't think it is from last night.

And if it was, it still doesn't prove the entire topic BS. Hillary was supposed to be a policy person with experience that was going to crush Trump in a forum like the one last night. Yet if she needed help from outside sources to respond to questions, it shows she isn't much better than Trump in this regard.

And if Trump was wearing one too, it shows he too can't handle the heat without outside help.

Either way I think the topic is still valid.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Maybe it's the afterbirth of those 2 alien embryos she spit into her glass of water the other day.

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

She only needed to leave it in for the email questions...I'm sure a team of lawyers were on the other end telling her exactly how to word her answers.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join