It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson: 'What is Aleppo?'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe Garry doesn't sit in front of his TV all day watching news. It is good enough if he knows it happened I don't care if the name of the city isn't engraved in his memory.

Like me most people know this is only an issue because Trump and Clinton need his supporters.

"As Governor, there were many things I didn't know off the top of my head. But I succeeded by surrounding myself with the right people, getting to the bottom of important issues, and making principled decisions. It worked," Johnson continued in his statement. "That is what a President must do.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Watch until the end:

the view

This actually increases my interest in voting for him. He was honest. So he had a brain fart and was thinking 'acronym' rather than 'Syria' which is what the question should have been.

Our other two possibilities are an unindicted criminal and a psychopath and neither of them can stop lying.

He's also by far the healthiest of either of them. Both the MSM candidates are physical disasters, and Gary is an Ironman Triathlete who has scaled Mt. Everest. Let's see Trump with all his physical 'perfection' do that.
edit on 9-9-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: addendum

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join