It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"God's cleansing" or Devil tormenting the good people before the Day of the Lord?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: TzarChasm

Because Mormons aren't Muslims. Are you going to actually answer the question?

Nope, think of a better one.

I'm guessing your reaction to a Muslim attempting to convert you over and over again would be about the same as raccoons frustration with his door to door friends.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Not a very good guess considering I've never even been approached
by any member of Islam. Ever! So how would I know or you even guess?
Are you an islamaphobe?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Not a very good guess considering I've never even been approached
by any member of Islam. Ever! So how would I know or you even guess?
Are you an islamaphobe?

I think it would be educational if a Muslim made regular visits to you every week the rest of the year attempting to convert you to Islam.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Can you send one?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Can you send one?

Do you have any Muslim friends?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I don't have any friends.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Originally posted by 2012newstart
he Rabbis are clear, year 5776 is the year of the Messiah. I have a separate thread dedicated to it, pls check it. That makes 3 more weeks according to the rabbis. 5 more weeks according to Fatima expectations (see my relevant thread). I don't know what will happen or whether these dates will fail again. I report what is spread online and within highly dedicated communities of Catholics and Jews who believe truly, unlike the majority.

Originally posted by Joecroft
So that’s 3 weeks from your above post = Friday September the 30th 2016

And 5 weeks = Friday October the 14th 2016

I’ll be coming back to this thread on those dates, to get your personal update…

Told ya I’d be back…

I thought I would just skip Friday the 30th of September and only come back after both dates had expired…

It’s now Saturday the 15th of October 2016...and I’m back! to get your personal update…

As far as I can tell no raptures have taken place, and no out of the ordinary events have taken place either…unless there’s something I missed…

- JC

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I share your disappointment. Nothing happened, neither rapture, nor messiah, nor any other major event to shape the world.

Apparently the rabbis predictions fail by now. Having in mind the Jewish scholars do not give dated predictions for the time being, only for longer periods, this is the first time they give and fail. Unlike catholic mystics and protestant end times preachers who give predictions practically each year and fail again and again. May be on a 5,000 year scale the Bible code would not be considered too out of date if it misses the time with a month or two. Time will tell.

About Fatima, the final deadline is the 100th anniversary on Oct 13, 2017. Although many, including the late top exorcist Fr Amorth and the ex-jesuit Malachi Martin, among others, expected that to be fulfilled before that date, years before. You may want to read more on Fatima in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pope Francis announced new cardinals some days ago. The consistory will be held in Rome on November 19. We have the precedent set by Benedict, to have kept his decision to resign throughout the year 2012 and to announce it one month later on a consistory. Could we assume that the 79-year old Franciswho turns 80 in December and who failed to achieve a wide-range reform despite his good will, is planning to do something similar? Will that constitute a major change, will it be accompanied by other events? I don't know. For me, the major events are inevitable, although everytime a date fails it leaves less people believing it.
edit on 16-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join