It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where were Hillary's "Health Issues" in tonight's Forum???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well...she's either hard of hearing...or she wore an earpiece last night to receive answers from her lawyers.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
They fed her Vitamins, took her out for a wash and wax first and propped her up real straight like.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
what are you talking about... she was sick the entire time - wasn't it obvious.. you blind if you cannot see how ill she is..

... pitty there isnt a cure for being a liar I guess!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Heh. When the only good thing you can say about your lousy candidate is "She's not dying".

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

3 things.

1. Where were her supposed health issues during the forum? That's the point of the thread.

2. She just had a series of debates with Bernie Sanders which lasted approximately 2hrs each. I know conservatives don't actually pay attention to issues and events on the left, but at least skim through those debates. Her "health crisis" is nowhere to be seen then, either. ETA: Here are 2 of the debates to see for yourself:

3. Not only did she have multiple debates with Bernie that were roughly 2 hrs each, but the entire right wing seems to have forgotten her appearance at the Benghazi hearing. So let me refresh your memory: Hillary lasted for more than 11 straight hours against a hostile Republican-led congressional hearing. But since the Repubs couldn't "beat" her then, they seem to have collectively purged it from their memories.

But luckily for you, youtube hasn't forgotten it.
So here's the entire 11+ hour long hearing w/Hillary. Going by the ridiculous "health crisis" gossip, shouldn't she have passed out, had multiple seizures, and soiled the entire floor during this 11 hour recorded event?

edit on 8-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: added 2 of the Democratic debates since I know the Repubs won't take the time to youtube them

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

You do know all the talk about her health is bull right?
So why ask this?
Everyone knows that whole health thing is nonsense being made up by trump and his team.

Desperation ...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hmm let's see Steven Hawkins do it then.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Algeria
Claratin
Benadryl

We have medications for allergies.

I really can't believe you asked that.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

And her wooden leg.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Why didn't she pee or poop all over the stage?

Because she was wearing her Depend (or Depends if you're effected by the ME). But Dr. Auto-injector was standing nearby.
edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: MrThortan
Injections of miracle drug that only the government has access to obviously.

Actually what you are talking about is very true. But this generally is not done by injections, can be done by "gas", but it is mostly done by lacing mostly candy. This is a very common practice that is done in the homeless men shelters to have the person in a paranoid state of mind and the govt agent makes friends with him and feeds him the candy laced with what you are talking about. And yes, many top Navy Seals on this forum know exactly what I'm referring to. My belief she was given the " talk with confidence" drug. I see it all through her speech. The thing that the unaware won't notice is that she is hiding and running around with words that seem sane enough to the audience of what is really going on in her mind. She is completely talking "guilt" and again those familiar with the "candy lacing" I'm referring to in the govt. agents that are in the homeless shelters, well, they are there for a purpose and even more then one purpose.

Oh, by the way the chem last only about 30 or so minutes. So, yes, I'm quite sure to even believe my own post here.

Wow. If what you're saying is true, maybe those "lozenges" she is always downing are something else entirely. I know there are all kinds of drugs that do all kinds of things. A "confidence" drug is intriguing.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

She never had any seizures. That video was her joking and pretending she was being bombarded by questions.
She is somewhat nerdy in her ways. The faces she makes. Silly .

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You do know all the talk about her health is bull right?
So why ask this?
Everyone knows that whole health thing is nonsense being made up by trump and his team.

Desperation ...

Ya,it's all bull. So she never had a concussion, or blood clot in the head, or having to wear special glasses, or broken arm from falling. It's all made up.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She is somewhat nerdy in her ways. The faces she makes. Silly .

I'll say.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The seizures the diapers the drugs those are all bull. She did fall. She did have a concussion. I don't remember a broken arm. I'm going to look it up as soon as I get this posted.
Those are not sicknesses. They are injuries. She's flesh and blood and can get dented like the rest of us.

Broken arm???? Fracture to the elbow.

I N. 2 0 0 9 ! ! !
edit on 982016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's what I mean exactly. She acts silly at times. She's a bit nerdy that way.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm sure you meant Allegra, right?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Heh. When the only good thing you can say about your lousy candidate is "She's not dying".

Nah, not the only thing...but the Trump supporters on ATS seem so obsessed with her health that I thought they would be interested in her miraculous recovery from all of her serious health issues.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

So how do you explain the crazy facial gestures and bizarre behavior?

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Nah, not the only thing...but the Trump supporters on ATS seem so obsessed with her health that I thought they would be interested in her miraculous recovery from all of her serious health issues.

Hey remember when McCain ran and the media was obsessed with McCain's health? You probably don't.....
edit on 8-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The same way you'd explain this.

Some people just act goofy sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join