It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where were Hillary's "Health Issues" in tonight's Forum???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I couldn't find her wheelchair, her cane, her handrails, her bodyguards holding her up, her diaper, her colostomy bag, her horrible uncontrollable coughing or her seizures tonight during the forum.

In fact, I saw her walk out on stage, sit down, stand up, walk around, speak clearly about specific policies, and go around and shake peoples hands after....and she did all this in high heels.

What happened to all her health issues that prevents her from even standing up and secretly needing a wheelchair to get around???

I mean come on guys...I didn't see her fall down ONE TIME...I'm disappointed.
edit on 8-9-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

All over the span of 25 minutes. It's a murrrkle!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Injections of miracle drug that only the government has access to obviously.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is probably her clone after her handlers killed off the real Hillary.

If correct, then now the elite will get their clone into power followed by a nuclear war on her first day in office.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

All over the span of 25 minutes. It's a murrrkle!

Oh come on....with the serious health issues that Trump supporters claim she has, she shouldn't be able to last 5 minutes let alone 30.

So where were all her health issues?

How can someone who needs a wheelchair, walk around in high heels for 30 minutes and sit down/stand up multiple times?

Where were her seizures or coughs?

Why didn't she pee or poop all over the stage?
edit on 8-9-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

In fact, I saw her walk out on stage, sit down, stand up, walk around, speak clearly about specific policies, and go around and shake peoples hands after....and she did all this in high heels.

What happened to all her health issues that prevents her from even standing up and secretly needing a wheelchair to get around???

I mean come on guys...I didn't see her fall down ONE TIME...I'm disappointed.

You know you are grasping for straws, when you have lowered the bar enough to deem you candidate healthy by a single instance of her "her walking out on stage, sitting down, standing up, walking around, speaking clearly, and shaking hands after."

Walking, sitting, standing ... for minutes after minuts ... wow.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

They managed to set all the parameters just right, in her DARPA microchip tongue implant. A stellar achievement as they had to adjust for the varying RGB lighting levels, number of people present, number of different people to talk to her per time interval, the talking points content of the discussion (this had to be done in real time), background ambient noises and acoustics related to being outdoors on that ship, any blinking lights nearby or out on the skyline, etc. One guy alone his job was to push the red button whenever she said "Trump" to prevent a four minute bout of hacking and projectile green jello.

Witnesses reported she did leave a big huge steaming pile of bull# behind on the stage.
edit on 8-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
These alleged health issues were bought up online to deflect the slightly older concerns about Donald's mental health

You remember those! Seems a million years away when politics from the gutter that is Facebook and Twitter reared its ugly loud side

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Where did her serious allergies go?

Did all the "seasonal" allergens just suddenly disappear?
edit on 8-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
They probably injected her with diazepam and blood thinner before going out.... If we had X-Ray vision we would see brain damage and blood clots..... plus that hidden ear piece.

edit on 8-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Isn't this the hilary health issue thread in tonights forum?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yes, it came up right after the long discussion of Donald Trump's use of Illuminati hand gestures.

/snark

edit on 8-9-2016 by Moresby because: I was being chased by a bloated orange beast.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Where were Hillary's "Health Issues" in tonight's Forum???

Mental or physical ?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Her "health issues" have always been severely exaggerated on ATS. All 68yr olds have some health issues. But I suspect the right wing has latched on to this non-issue to shift media attention away from Trump's constant blunders & scandals. As long as everyone focuses on her "health crisis" & her emails, they'll ignore their own candidate's flaws.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Her "health issues" have always been severely exaggerated on ATS. All 68yr olds have some health issues. But I suspect the right wing has latched on to this non-issue to shift media attention away from Trump's constant blunders & scandals. As long as everyone focuses on her "health crisis" & her emails, they'll ignore their own candidate's flaws.

Regardless of if you support Trump or not, a 30 minute talk where Hillary started off looking like a rabbit in headlights, massive eyes the works to then get fairly irate after about 17 Minutes means nothing on its own, however... She did have what "appeared" to be a seizure in the now viral video and people would do very well to look at the health issues or at least the possibility of issues and go from there and make their own mind.

At this very important time in the election she has not been forth coming in engagement that she is not in control of, granted a lot of that will be due to the constant questions of her negligence and how she has lied constantly..

If she holds it for the debates, which I believe will be far longer in format and much more tense that will be another thing.. Hillary has not done anything with media for ages hence all that has been posted was from rallies or alt media, if she has a "moment" during those debates and I feel there may well be one in there that is another story...

RA
edit on 8-9-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

link   
DP
edit on 8-9-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

link   
And another thing with the amount of sh1t coming out of her month she will not need a number 2 for at least a week.....

RA
edit on 8-9-2016 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

"Hillary is the healthiest 68 year old in the country, no one is more fit for the Presidency. She was poised and articulate tonight, she handled herself with grace."

^ Thoughts of a brainwashed drone who sees Hillary as the "lesser of 2 evils"

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrThortan
Injections of miracle drug that only the government has access to obviously.

Actually what you are talking about is very true. But this generally is not done by injections, can be done by "gas", but it is mostly done by lacing mostly candy. This is a very common practice that is done in the homeless men shelters to have the person in a paranoid state of mind and the govt agent makes friends with him and feeds him the candy laced with what you are talking about. And yes, many top Navy Seals on this forum know exactly what I'm referring to. My belief she was given the " talk with confidence" drug. I see it all through her speech. The thing that the unaware won't notice is that she is hiding and running around with words that seem sane enough to the audience of what is really going on in her mind. She is completely talking "guilt" and again those familiar with the "candy lacing" I'm referring to in the govt. agents that are in the homeless shelters, well, they are there for a purpose and even more then one purpose.

Oh, by the way the chem last only about 30 or so minutes. So, yes, I'm quite sure to even believe my own post here.
edit on 0900000035462016-09-08T07:46:35-05:00463509am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Is she deaf and needs a hearing aide or was she being coached last night?

Pic from last nights forum.

Tweet from James Woods

James Woods
✔ ‎@RealJamesWoods

She can't even #lie without help from a gaggle of other #liars through an earpiece @HillaryClinton #HillarysEarpiece

6:34 AM - 8 Sep 2016

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join