It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trumps supporters who pretend not to be racist but are racist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

The alt-right is filled with people who are tired of being lied to by everyone. The media, professors, teachers and cry baby sjw. There has been a narrative of blame white people for all the problems and some minorities simply parrot the bs or expand on it.
Highly educated proffesors have to follow suit or lose their jobs so they come up with mental gymnastics classes on how white people are privledged to explain difference in statistics that dont show favor to minorities. Lol the word racism has to be redefined because some minorities and special interests groups using it are such hypocrites they would be simply laughed at if the definition of racism stayed the same.
If this wasn't sad enough these bs classes are taught to children of minorties as total truth and these children cannot have a reasonable debate without claiming the other persons motives are vailed racism. The result of all this bs is to silence white people voices when we address the problems with a solution that doesnt fit their "people of color" personal narrative.

The past 25 years we have addressed and implemented alot of POC solutions that have produced poor results.Our parents did all this crap in good faith believing it would repair and heal race relation within this country. What have they recieved for their faith? Being labled racist, having their children being labled racist simply for being born white.
Its pathetic to see minorities fringe ignorance as if this crap doesnt exist or explain it away as vailed racism gtfoh.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Look at that a new member championing the cause for sHillary.

How much are you paid to write this? Go get a real job sellout.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yep, and the left have racists rioting at Trump rallies and using violence against women and the elderly. So that must mean all liberals are racists and Women beaters. I love this game.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Fat chance.. it's 2016 and racism doesn't exist.

"It's 2016"

Love that one.. so self-explanatory and self-evident.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The Left/Democrats/BLM have no idea what the definition of racism is. If they did, they'd realize they are acting racist themselves. It's like dealing with elementary kids who constantly call people names but have no idea what they are talking about.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

Its funny here on ats as the same supporters will pop up to deride blm as racists but also chit chat about the breakdown of the oh so superior white racce.

Why don't you people come and and say what you really think instead of pretending blm are the only racists on the bloack

how many support the 14 words
probably a lot but theyre too scared to come out directly and say it so theyres a secret dog whistlin racism

Darn!!!!!

I was able to withstand the litany of other threads that called Trump supporters racist, but this one has forced me to admit it!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

From your article....you should read the whole thing next time.

The alt-right movement seems to be capitalising on latent racism and xenophobia that existed long before Donald Trump decided to run for president.

Trying to blame 4Chan for the state of the election it actually funny in one sense and sad in another. Funny because it is bs but sad because you actually believe it.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

White isn't a race, correct.
Black isn't a race either.

Anglo-Saxon is a race.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I see a lot of crying from all angles right, left, Republican, Democrat, black, white it's all a bunch of BS I'm sick of all this racism crap it's all just a tool used to divide us, we are all being trolled!!! In the end we are all just people, we are Americans and we should have a little empathy for each other.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think it's funny when poor and gay people call me racist. Here's a fun activity; I'll name a human condition and its opposite, you tell me which one is on the losing end of the totem pole of life, and I will bet that each loser is a position held by democrats. Let's begin

Rich - poor

Straight - gay

Minimum wage - above minimum wage

Child abortor - mom

Has an ID - getting an ID is too arduous

edit on 8-9-2016 by Reigning because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2016 by Reigning because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
the racist whites will be voting for trump, as well as the poor whites, and lower middle class whites. i fall in the lower middle class territory. my family is not racist, but realist.

every race thinks they are the best. its a primal instinct to goto war, and to kill and eliminate any group of humans that do not look like you.

racism will never go away. deep down inside every human, its not hate, but the want to be the best.

is it racist if i root for lets say aly raisman over simone biles?

i live in buffalo ny. when i see a black guy walk down the street with his pants down and undies hangin out and talking ebonic gibberish... is it racist that im afraid of this person?

trump is a magnet for racists because his policies, and brashness attract them. does that mean every trump supporter is a racist? hell no. i have met some really intelligent people during this election cycle. most cant stand the two people we have to vote for and wont vote for either... but you can sense they are closet trump supporters.

people are afraid to admit they are voting for him because they would be portrayed as racists. because of threads like this, and people buying into what the media is selling them.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Were the 96% of Black voters who voted for Obama racist? No, they are inspired.....

The racism card is created to complain about a person's own shortcomings. Blame Whitey or Black Blackie because i cannot get a job. This is where you will see ignorance.

Finally, and I have said this many time, The POTUS, the head of the DOJ and the head of the DHS are all African American. The 3 highest seats in the land....so please again tell me where the racist old men in America are holding back strong willed and determined minorities?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So anyone who isn't racist is just pretending to not be racist because they actually are racist.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Using the OP's logic, anyone who isn't a reptilian alien bent on world domination actually is a reptilian alien bent on world domination because they are just pretending to be a human instead of a reptilian alien bent on world domination.

Silly threads are silly.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
anagrams are telegrams.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't believe all Trump supporters are racist based on the words and actions of a few, as I don't believe all BLM are racist based on cherry picking statements from their supporters. To do so either way would be ignorant. But can anyone really NOT see how Trump's positions and rhetoric appeal to white supremacists and bigots? Is that even up for debate?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: mOjOm

actually i think there will be discrimination against white people once they are the minority and they will complain and hoot and holler about it (race card) and they are already starting. the same people that cry that they are not racist are the same ones complaining that people are being racist against them, a lot of people are running around yelling racism and it isn't just minorities.

There might be some of that but for the most part I don't think it will be noticed by the majority of us. For the most part any retaliation against whites simply for being white will most likely be toward those who deserve it. I've never had any issue getting along with minorities at all and I'm white. But I also don't treat anyone different for what race they are or any other non-chosen quality about them. Most people are like that. In fact in most cases people are actually hyper aware about how others feel about how they're are treated.

It's somewhat true in what "they" say about Racism being a power that only those with power can have. At least in the sense that they have the power to make their Bigotry matter because it has influence over others lives. Someone who has no power to influence your life can't effect you with their racism toward you. You can just blow them off and laugh at them because they may hate you for any number of reasons but if they can't do anything about it then what difference does it make?? None. Just let them stew in their own hatred if that's what they want to do.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Be easy my dude, ATS itself is bering trolled. Some posters only post threads that divide, they want to talk at you and not with you. those folks you avoid, as they only want reinforcement of their own ideals.

Reading posts and threads on this site would give one the impresdion thast the only people that face prejudice and racism are white people. meanwhile, the wedge is being driven further and deeper.

Any threads on ats on how the people in Lousiana pulled togther to help each other out? nope. (but i could be wrong the search engine can be finiky)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
SPEECH AND words do no make a person a racist. IF IT DOES, then everyone who likes rap music is a racist including rap song artists. IT IS a chant of the n-word and m*****F****r over and over and over is all it is. I suppose all blacks are racist against themselves then if Trump supporters are racist then that goes double for the above. Maybe everyone on the planet, according to the left are all racists but pretending not to be, just like the leaked DNC emails with the taco bowl business showed them to be.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Oh...this nonsense again.

Yeah, the whole "alt-right is racist and evil" meme was created by the MSM, to shut down legitimate political discussion.

It's another false narrative. OP: you should do your research....we're supposed to be denying ignorance here.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

nopee not nonsenses at all just go to reddit and watch his racist spporters in action lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join