It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trumps supporters who pretend not to be racist but are racist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
blogs.spectator.co.uk...

. For at least a year, a small army of online right-wing trolls – who refer to themselves as the ‘alt-right’ – has attacked anyone who dared challenge Trump. They use some of the most racist and anti-Semitic language imaginable. N-words (directed at blacks), K-words (directed at Jews) and Holocaust and gas chamber ‘jokes’ are commonplace. So are grand declarations about defending the ‘White race’ – and White is almost always capitalised in the alt-right world. And they’re not just anti-minority, but anti-feminist, anti-egalitarian and anti-democracy. ‘Fascist’ isn’t a pejorative but a debatable form of government to alt-righters and to many, a positive one.

with typical right wing racist deflection his trolls deny but the racisms all to obvious

Sounds extreme, right? Alt-righters don’t care. Extreme is what they do. Call an alt-righter ‘racist’ and they’ll quickly show you how hateful they can be. When alt-right cheerleader and Breitbart tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos took to Twitter to lambast black Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones, the alt-righters once again showed their true colours. Yiannopoulos bashed both her movie and her looks in a tweet – referring to her as a ‘black dude.’ His alt-right followers quickly followed suit with much worse. Many compared her to an ape. Yiannopoulos soon found himself permanently banned from Twitter and #FreeMilo began to trend. In response, Breitbart ran a story attacking Jones, pegged to what the site perceived to be her own ‘racist twitter history’.

lol@racist/not racist

Its funny here on ats as the same supporters will pop up to deride blm as racists but also chit chat about the breakdown of the oh so superior white racce.

Why don't you people come and and say what you really think instead of pretending blm are the only racists on the bloack

how many support the 14 words
probably a lot but theyre too scared to come out directly and say it so theyres a secret dog whistlin racism

heres some more obvious racist trolls

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Do a sherch of who coined the term alt-right and why. If yo do that you will see that the term was created by racists to distance themselfs from neo nazi's and the kkk.

Basically the term is the rights version of PC.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
heres some more obvious racist trolls

This video so far is retarded. Some dumb drunk homeless looking lady calls a guy Jamaican, whatever.

The next lady though, at 1:10 she calls Obama a lair and that means she's racist????? Whoever made that "crazy stupid racist" video is a "crazy stupid racist".
edit on 8-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
oh the irony is hilarious and rich

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The problem I have in this enriched world we live is that if you call people out on their cultural issues you are branded a racist, neo nazi, facist etc etc..

A number of people have called out the "America" Black community esp in certain areas regarding cultural issues such as this example from Ben Shapiro, is he racist or just stating pure hard hard facts, personally I think the logical mind comes up with a answer that is against what the regressive left refuses to believe exists or just buries their head in the sand...

The world over has these situations...

And if you are not racist then you have privilege, have you ever heard of something so absurd....

RA

edit on 8-9-2016 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Minorities will soon be the majority and you will continue to hear white people do what they have been complaining minorities do, pull the race card. White people will start feeling the effects of racism because the tables will be turned. Sorry and I hope minorities will be easier on white people than white people have been to minorities, at the very least I don't think white people will be slaves or have to sit in the back of the bus or drink out of separate water fountains but I unfortunately do believe they will be feeling the effects of racism for years to come. Hopefully we will be a majority mixed race nation and racism can eventually be stamped out, but you will still have a small majority of white people and the will be pulling the race card believe it.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

You make it sound like "White People" are some kind of race. "White" isn't a race.

You also make it sound like once "White People" are a minority somewhere that Racism will vanish along with their majority. But it won't because "White People" do not own Racism nor are they the only people who are sometimes racist toward others.

There is as much racism from one minority toward another as there is racism from "white people" toward some minority race.

(post by Abinkadoo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Time to choose a side.... I choose the winning side
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP !!!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

What difference does that make??

Are you planning on wage shaming him or something??? Or attacking him because he's poor maybe???

Who cares how much money he makes. What does that have to do with anything???

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Idiotic thread.
"Alt-Right" is agitprop put out by liberal media, and you fell for it. Great job!

(post by IridiumFlareMadness removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
Idiotic thread.
"Alt-Right" is agitprop put out by liberal media, and you fell for it. Great job!

No, it's not. The liberal media might use a slightly different way to describe it, but it is not a creation of the liberal media. There are many alt-right folks that are proud to be that label and claim it as their own.

You have fallen for the deflection. Great job!!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

actually i think there will be discrimination against white people once they are the minority and they will complain and hoot and holler about it (race card) and they are already starting. the same people that cry that they are not racist are the same ones complaining that people are being racist against them, a lot of people are running around yelling racism and it isn't just minorities.
edit on 8-9-2016 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

a lot of people are running around yelling racism and it isn't just minorities.

I think there is a direct correlation...........group think is detrimental to society ....and it has little to with race and a whole lot to do with inferiority complexes and they can stretch out to any group or demographic ...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I'm guessing your main factor in determining if somebody is racist is their skin color. Otherwise how would you even know. Are you psychic? Can you read their hearts? No you can't you're making assumptions based on skin color.
edit on 8-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Where do I get my medal for being a "Racist"?

According to the Regressive Left, anyone who doesn't have the hive mind of their ilk is a racist, so due to the FACT you guys LOVE labeling people sign me up!

Damn shame the Progs have done so much destruction to freedom that to throw people off the scent of their destructive policies they have resorted to Identity Politics!

Keep on keepin on with your name calling and finger pointing, your desperation and popularity as being anything BUT Tolerant is quickly becoming death spasms of desperation!

Trump is YOUR creation!!! Live with your nightmare!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Check out his threads. Then get back to me. The "$15.00" was me being sarcastic, because we all know whose pushing for that number.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join