It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Move You Make NRO and the NSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The mission’s patch, dubbed “epic/terrifying” by the Verge, depicted a masked, armored knight standing defensively before an American flag. A sword strapped to his back bore a cross-guard resembling a set of claws. According to the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), the intelligence agency responsible for the satellite, the image delivered “a message of tenacious, fierce focus … representing extreme reach with global coverage.”

immediate post-9/11 period. Six weeks after the attacks, the Patriot Act, which greatly expanded the government’s surveillance powers, was rushed through Congress and signed by President George W. Bush. A few months later, the Bush administration created the Information Awareness Office, part of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). That led to the development of the Total Information Awareness program, designed to vacuum up vast amounts of private electronic data — banking transactions, travel documents, medical files, and more — from citizens. After the media exposed and criticized the program, which didn’t use warrants, Congress shut it down in late 2003. Much of the operation, though, was simply transferred to the NSA.

PROBLEM;REACTION;SOLUTION > GIG2.0

Total information Awareness, now know as Terrorism Information Awareness, Based on the concept of predictive policing, TIA aimed to gather detailed information about individuals in order to anticipate and prevent crimes before they are committed. As part of efforts to win the War on Terror, the program searched for all sorts of personal information in the hunt for terrorists around the globe. Admiral John Poindexter referred to it as a "Manhattan Project for Counter-Terrorism". According to Senator Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), TIA was the "biggest surveillance program in the history of the United States".

Encrypt..0r..D13

Every Move You Make NRO and the NSA

In an article just posted 11 hours (9/7/16) ago James Bamford writes about a Global Information Grid; a system that spans the vast areas of the Earth looking at all of its occupants. Tracking, Tracing, Data Basing, and Creating a pattern of life of each person with in its grasp….
Sounds very safe don't you think?

TIA Logo

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3ncrypt0Rdie

threads unofficial theme song

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
saw that coming thx

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Expansion (James Bamford and Edward Snowden)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

IAO's Latin Inscription at the bottom of the logo reads "Scientia Est Potentia", Knowledge is Power

en.wikipedia.org...

I feel safer already!!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well as long as Noone can hack the infinite data base.... Oh $###, they did? Never mind, I hate it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Be Part of the Historical Interview in your area!
www.fathomevents.com...

Fathom Events and Open Road Films are taking an exclusive look into the world of former CIA employee Edward Snowden through the eyes of Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Oliver Stone on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 live at 7:30 p.m. ET / 6:30 p.m. CT and tape-delayed to 7:30 p.m. MT/PT. “Snowden Live” gives audiences the opportunity to be the first to see Snowden on the big screen and hear directly from the man who inspired it all and the filmmaker who brought his story to life during an exclusive live interview between Snowden (via satellite in Moscow) and Stone (live from NYC). The event will begin with the feature and will be followed by the Live Q&A.

www.amctheatres.com...

Be There and support exposure to illegal surveillance and over reach of spying powers.

This is not advertisement; but a bulletin to free thinking Americans

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hello all, long time since I've posted anything in ATS, but was interested in this article OP but the link to the piece won't let me access it. Was wondering if it was working for any of you guys or if someone could provide a new link for me. Thanks guys and keep up the awesome research and spreading of information!!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
Hello all, long time since I've posted anything in ATS, but was interested in this article OP but the link to the piece won't let me access it. Was wondering if it was working for any of you guys or if someone could provide a new link for me.

Have a backup

archive.is...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMalefactor

Awesome thank you ! I'll check it out now

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Expand on this relevant subject
NGA, NRO, NSA Joining DoD In Silicon Valley
breakingdefense.com...

Alongside that move to northern California, Cardillo says NGA has doubled its investment in In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s effort to match the speed of commercial industry in deploying new tools: “To put our money where our mouth is, we’ve doubled our In-Q-Tel investment – to improve our effectiveness in areas like commercial space, visualization, and cybersecurity.”
(evidence of prior vault 7 motivations and collaborations)

3NCRYPT0RD1E

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2017 by 3ncrypt0Rdie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join