It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit telling me it takes my Car Keys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
As you guys know I do Passive EVP Recordings. I dont ask questions. I just set my Recorder on when I sleep and play it back. Thats how i get my EVPs. Then I enhance it afterwards using wavepad. Now what I find funny about this EVP is are keys in my House go missing all the *ucking time. One time I even found my Car Keys in my Car with the Door Locked. And no I'm not that careless. I always check my Pockets to make sure that doesn't happen. It must have happened shortly after I got home from work and placed them on the table. I come back and there gone didn't find till the next morning. The Spirit also likes to take my Ipod Touch/Iphone. Now whats interesting is I place my Keys next to my Bed along with my wallet and iphone. And I record with the iphone. When I woke up my Keys weren't where i placed them but down stairs in the living room. When I play back the recorder this is what I got in response. To me the spirit probably thinks its funny. But its being a Jackass by doing that.

soundcloud.com...
edit on 7-9-2016 by Stevemagegod because: Forgot to add link

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Threaten it with a sage smudge. Bet that'll change the little jerk's tune.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Interesting.
Since it can physically move things...Take your communication experiment up a notch...Instruct it to put your keys in a specific place...and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Isn't that what you're never supposed to do with hauntings?

I don't mind telling the ghouls to hit the bricks, but I'd never have the hojos to enter into a dialogue or bargain with them.

edit on 7-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Are you sure about that ? Most times when you feed something it will bite back..just saying maybe Stevemagegod should go with their intuition on that one

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

The OP is already engaging them by giving them a forum and his attention through his EVP experiments.
Instructing them to prove their existence...or telling them to "put up or shut up"...by moving something to a specific place, seems logical.

In other words...the OP is already experimenting. So set up a verifiable experiment...to either remove all doubt...or inject doubt.

Odds are, it will not happen as instructed...and will actually balance his opinion as to the reality of this entity.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Leave a white board next to the keys and put an expo marker on the keychain. See if it's willing to communicate.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I can see that you are looking to use the scientific method, which is appropriate, and when you explain it that way I am inclined to take back my previous statement.

However, I always have a hard time not feeling responsible, if the same person comes back posting they are being harassed incessantly or something.
edit on 7-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
One of my kids sleep walks. Whispers too.
No, seriously.
I thought it was my child, but the hair color was different. Followed right after it and everybody was sound asleep. They mess with us, but there are good ones, too. Sometimes there's a message. Sounds like you have a couple of clowns. You'll ruin it if you piss them off. You're recording them. I see them, and they know it.
It's a little different.

It's happened to me my whole life. This house, it was there rom the beginning. We had a priest bless the house, and nothing has happened since. It's been two years. Be deliberate not sneaky.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
No offense, but you are using waaay too much noise reduction, which makes things sound metallic, echoey and distorted
edit on 8-9-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
are you sure you don't sleep walk or someone in your house ? ....if not then I'd get get some video cameras and catch it on film. ...who knows, maybe the ghosts are keeping you from driving because they lost someone in a car accident?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
stevemagegod, get a piece of paper perfectly square with a circle in the middle, the circle should be white, background black. put your keys in the circle see if they move then.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
No offense, but you are using waaay too much noise reduction, which makes things sound metallic, echoey and distorted

None taken. Believe it or not if you look at the wave form on wavepad you can see there is Voices to it. Especially if you highlight it.

top topics

join