It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Without the state you are nothing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Maybe we are starving in the Nordics, maybe we are slaves? What does it look like to you as an outsider?
Maybe the Nordic fitness model is cause we are starving? We are working in the coal mines?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Now which of the statements was a drunkard at the bar? And i will gladly show you in the right direction

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Maybe we are starving in the Nordics, maybe we are slaves? What does it look like to you as an outsider?
Maybe the Nordic fitness model is cause we are starving? We are working in the coal mines?

Depends on which country on the "Nordics" you're referring to.

And FYI, I'm not an "outsider" as I lived and worked in one of the Nordic countries for 6 years.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Oh 6 years?

I want to ask a simple question, did you ever once get an invitation to a dinner at someones house?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Now which of the statements was a drunkard at the bar? And i will gladly show you in the right direction

Let's start with the obvious. You said that America has the most obese people in the world. They're actually 10th.

A simple search would have shown you that.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Oh 6 years?

I want to ask a simple question, did you ever once get an invitation to a dinner at someones house?

What has that got to do with anything?

Oh, your distracting from your false generalisations to make some twisted point lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Let's start with the obvious. You said that America has the most obese people in the world. They're actually 10th.

A simple search would have shown you that.

America tops the Source

Top 10 Most Obese Countries:

1. United States
2. China
3. India
4. Russia
5. Brazil
6. Mexico
7. Egypt
8. Germany
9. Pakistan
10. Indonesia

So you are lying again aint you Terry, all the lies all the time from you

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

From 2013? I can trump that.

Maybe if you looked for more up to date data?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well my statement cause you didnt get an invitation, Nordics are great judge of characters.. We dont invite people into our home who wears masks.. Its a cultural thing

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Yeah well, there's so much private industry tied up in capitalism and that lobby money goes a long way to keeping the public in hostage to these corporations that buy our votes and voices in order to keep their cash cows going profiting more and more off of human misery.

Common sense doesn't make cents for a capitalist economy when it's all about the bottom line instead of the people.

There's people working in factories here that wear diapers for spaghettis sake because they aren't allowed to leave the line...
edit on 7-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well my statement cause you didnt get an invitation, Nordics are great judge of characters.. We dont invite people into our home who wears masks.. Its a cultural thing

So now you're making false assumptions about someone to go with your false generalisations about a country?

Well done.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Oh well i need to update my list to ;"Americans just fat"

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

rhetoric propaganda through and through I've seen this exact "argument" at least 100 times this past year.

No caucasions were harmed in the making of this post... just maybe feelings

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Oh well i need to update my list to ;"Americans just fat"

That would go well next to "Nordic countries don't understand the rest of the world".

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

It's like watching someone accidentally shoot themselves in the foot. Them shooting themselves in the other and going "See? I meant to do it twice!"

(Nice parrot btw
)
edit on 792016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Does that mean you believe in gun control? hmm If thats the way you shoot then it's a good thing

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I'm from the UK, I've got a couple shotguns and a hunting rifle. Gun control is good if the control is setup properly IMHO.

Never shot myself in the foot though lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Not sure how anyone else here has either... thats why I asked your position on gun control

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

It's a figure of speech. The OP has "shot himself in the foot". That means he's made the situation worse by using false generalisations of America and other parts of the world and then false assumptions about myself.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Such is the nature of generalizations such is the nature of stereotypes...

Human intelligence? Hmmm I'm going go to talk to the parrot about this, don't wait up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join