It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Pryor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
not sure of name spelling, sorry... I have been wondering if anyone here knows of his passing as his old friend was recently mentionedas having been passed over, Gene wilder...
Wikipedia writes that Richard lived 1940-2005...will look for burial or read about whether cremated or not.
I hold dear fond memories of his work with Gene as I am sure some of the older crew here on ATS know of the comedy between them in movie making and the writers and directors they must have worked with...
I wa concentrating the past weeks, days what not on Lilac insense and the work in my room with spirits... so this year I will be responsible for several altars set...in what folks call ancestor work or the Samhain work I personally have taken on as a responsibility for work other than what I do as a care taker and provider...earning the greenbacks...so food and water will be out for three to four days plus change and money...
please let me know if mr. gene and mr. Richard p. are truely in between passing as this what conclusion I have now....
thank you for reading sorry for any delay on Gene Wilder...will tell you how this October is thanks again!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yes I remember him passing.

Here is a clip from my favorite Prior/Wilder flick:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89 oh! when I get to use ear phones I will watch! thank you! will be back to see it tomorrow!,,thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Both gone. Richard before Gene. And Gene after his wife, Gilda Radner(Saturday Night Live).

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
They are missed.

edit on 7-9-2016 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

top topics

join