It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Commander-in-Chief Forum

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

This is too funny.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

So let me understand your reasoning. He says something stupid like, "I have a secret plan to beat ISIS" and you think the intelligent thing is to constant ask, "What's the secret plan?"

Yes.

Because if you are dumb enough as a Presidential Candidate to make such a dumb statement, you should be forced to deal with it.

Trump has an out...he can always say that he really doesn't have a plan...which is why he will need to get one from the generals, even though he knows more about ISIS than they do.

As a Presidential Candidate, and as a President, your words have consequences...I think Trump is starting to find this out.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This is too funny.

So you are just going to dodge the issue? Taking a page from your boy Trump?

Please, educate all of us.

When someone asks Clinton a question about her "server"...what are they talking about?

Also, when someone asks Clinton a question about her "private email account"...what are they talking about?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Well....ya know we could talk about servers and emails, but friends.....we need to focus our attention elsewhere.

Oh wait......

You do know the difference between how she sent communication and where she actually stored the information of those communications right?

I / We know how. She explained it. What she left out, what is important, is the data. Which by using the term "account" and not "server" gave her to ability to dodge the question that was asked and carry on in her usual fashion.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You do know the difference between how she sent communication and where she actually stored the information of those communications right?

LOL!

No, please educate me.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
All this crying about Trumps plans aren't detailed enough.

I don't agree, we know enough to see that they are a complete change to what we've seen under the Obama administration and that's good, very good. The details of plans are never talked about in elections. Not once that I can recall, but if it's not Trump it's good enough for most people not to complain.

I mean you people voted for a motivational speaker who's main message was "hope and change", "yes we can"

And yes he did double the national debt.

To tell you the truth I would vote for someone with common sense and no plans at all if their only plan was to get us off the path we are on now, and the path Hillary wants to take us down.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Or he can do what he's doing and continue to refuse to give the details on his "secret plan", and the people that keep asking for it can continue to look like idiots that don't know what secret means or what basic tactics are.

Honestly you know what I'm good with this. As long as they keep asking him this stupid question it means they really don't have #, because even most kindergartners have enough comprehension of basic English to both know what a secret is and that telling your mom your plans to steal from the cookie jar before doing it is a dumb idea.

But you go right ahead and continue thinking asking for the details of a secret plan, whether he has one or not, makes the person asking it not look like a moron to anyone with even half a brain.

I don't think this is actually hurting him at all.
edit on 9/8/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Awesome...so I guess you don't have to try to defend him from being asked that question anymore.

I hope they do continue to ask him, because it shows just how unprepared he is to be President. It's a outlandish and reckless statement from a candidate. Every time someone asks him about it, it reminds people how much of a fool he is.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I love we can both look at the same thing and both disagree on which side looks more idiotic.

Odd thing is, I backed mine up with sound logic and reasoning. You pretty much just said he looks incompetent cause you said so. Your upset because he refuses to give you a detailed plan you can nitpick over, so instead you just whine that it's not fair that he's not telling you his military strategies, and it must mean he's unprepared.

Why are you so intent on getting him to share his plans for defeating ISIS? I mean really why is it you feel the need to push so hard to get our candidates to expose their military strategies in a public forum?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Trump did not do very well at all. Hillary did very well.

It was quite the contrast.

She should have acknowledged from learning from the Libya aftermath however, in the same way she took responsibility for the poor choice and mistake about supporting the Iraq war, as if just getting Gaddafi was a triumph, when the aftermath was handled about as well as the Iraq pullout and did leave a vacuum for ISIS. She was right that they had to intervene, but wrong not to point out that mistakes were made and that there were things to be learned.

But as to who would make a better commander in chief, there was no comparison at all.

Trump as President would be as effective as say Fred Flintstone.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

In my opinion, making the statement as a Presidential Candidate that you have a secret plan to "beat ISIS", is stupid in the first place.

But it's also equally idiotic for a candidate to say that you are going to "bomb the &%^$ out of them" and that you are going to "go after their families". But, Trump says a lot of idiotic things.

You have to realize, that people are only asking him these questions because he made the statement in the first place.

But for Christ's sake, can we not tell our enemies how we plan to defeat them? Can we not be that stupid, please? I mean seriously there has to be better ways we can vet our leader's tactical ability to handles these things without compromising the tactical advantage of surprise.

Please don't tell me that you actually believe that he does have a super secret plan to defeat ISIS...do you?

He's saving it for the debate when hillary brings it up.

Trump will say, "That's classified Top Secret information Hillary, you do know what classified top secret means now, don't you?"

"It means ya don't let everyone know about it"

Yes, I believe he has a few surprises for isis.

The biggest surprise will be actually fighting them to win.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Exactly. We know how she got the emails to her server. That's what the private account was for.

The server. Where information was stored, and subsequently deleted is where this all gets messy.

You are comprehending what's going on do you not?

Or maybe it's just easier to dislike the guy because he says scary words.

Yes.

The truth can be quite frightening at times.

But it surely sets you free!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have just watched this,

My take is that Hillary lied through her teeth and she turned into 100% lawyer in a court room defending her actions, she looked stiff as old boots at some points. The troubling thing if you support Trump is that if you live under a rock she is plausible and will fool quite a few people..

Trump overall was ok not bad and I wanted to hear far more and was disappointed when his time was up, I thought he missed a few really good opportunities to grab some headlines.

Risky move and personally It would have been the right thing to do regardless, was when they discussed 20-22 ex servicemen a day commit suicide (A figure I was totally shocked with) and the young women stepped up and it was stated she has suffered and is still suffering from PTSD. Trump could have said,

"Young lady are you struggling at the moment with getting the correct treatment that you need??", I am sure she would say yes??..

He could have really gained the upper hand in the matter and just said "Ok please make sure you pass your details to the staff here" (or even invite her for a quick chat after), stating" If you cannot get the help you need in the current system I will help you"....

It would show a side that I believe he does have in helping people, also it may just be something major in that young women's life that could really help...

Apart from that I am looking forward to the debates..

RA
edit on 8-9-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

edit on 8-9-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

(post by sirlancelot removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

No I wasn't false. Just because you say so? Ha ha. Your opinion is only that important.....to you.
He failed miserably. He lied he faltered he gave asshole answers.

Rape...that's what happens when you put men and women together?
Great Donny boy...just what I wanted to hear.

What about the body language bull?

I know. You saw something completely different from me last night.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No there were no markings and what she said about them requiring a heading is true.
None of the emacs were classified when she got them.
She didn't lie but that other thing did. POS.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Back off you. I am not making false statements.
You feel differently from me. That doesn't make what I say false.
Sorry you don't like it but quit following me saying my statements are false.

Counter with some substance if you like but you're just being annoying with your one word replies.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

edit on 982016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Like how she was asked about her server by the mod for the very first question and immediately deflected to an email account?

I was there man...saw it all go down!

Wait...do you think her "server" and her "email account" are two different things?

LOL!

Hello my name is Jason, I'll be your server tonight...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He is never going to get the chance.

Thank god.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join