It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Commander-in-Chief Forum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Good question. My tinfoil hat says it was just to get Hillary talking in from of the media in a somewhat open atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Anyone have a replay link?

Found one

edit on 09930America/ChicagoWed, 07 Sep 2016 20:09:12 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This needed to be a 2 hour forum, with military and veterans asking questions and Trump/Clinton both on stage together to answer them and also speak to each others responses. What we heard tonight was nothing more than a 1/2 hour press conference per-candidate, with a long-winded reporter interjecting himself too much.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree that it should have been longer and they should be on stage together. I don't think they should have been able to communicate with eachother however, that would have taken up too much time.

The format where Americans directly ask their candidates questions should be a standard.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
nothing new learned tonight, trump wants oil from the middle east, clinton to continue airstrikes.
trump managed to contradict himself on military rape, got suicide numbers wrong and probably lost the vote of all generals, crimea?
clinton botched on libya, didnt really answer anything else but, managed to get a dig into trump at the end after explicitly being asked not too.

doubt it would have swayed the undecided, overall pretty boring.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

JinMI, why did you start this thread when the Commander-in-Chief forum was already being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ????

I thought this thread was too quiet during that hour.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Didn't see it and I thought it would get much uglier.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Haha
Rachel maddow just got thumped by retired general and military strategy

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Dbl

edit on 7/9/2016 by shooterbrody because: Dbl

link   
Tpl

edit on 7/9/2016 by shooterbrody because: Tpl

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hahaha
He wants to win

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I understand. Thanks for replying. I wonder how deep into the retired generals MSNBC had to dig before they found that Hillary supporter to put next to Rachel?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What was with that girl criticizing Trump for not addressing something never even asked of either candidate? Is he supposed to ignore questions and go off on random tangents and hope he addresses random # or something? It's a forum they aren't playing darts.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
heavy.com...

The 2nd one, her responding to Navy guy about emails, she comes off as a total %#*#, like she's ready to chew that guys arse.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sad watching Megyn Kelly (Fox News) do a hatchet job on Trump, Re arranging his statements, and basically shilling for Hillary!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Thank you for that! For those of us around the world that couldn't tune in to the program, it would be great if the entire debate could be posted.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
[a reply to: argentus

This should be it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Bless you! Thanks so much!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

No problem. Always glad to help.