It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Current Judicial Vacancies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hello ATSers,

Currently there is a backlog of 96 lower court nominees awaiting Senate approval for nomination. Senate Republicans are entrenched. Our State and Federal Judicial System is in a standoff that doesn't appear as though it will end anytime soon.

I cannot express how disturbing it is, how ridiculous the Judicial System nomination politics have become. Nothing is functioning properly in Washington. We are at a fork in the road, idling. Hopefully we as a nation can get moving and get on with it.

blog.pfaw.org...

www.uscourts.gov...

www.washingtonexaminer.com... feed

To be clear, I am conservative in nature, but this is a total stonewall that will only bring in a flood of liberal appointees. Seriously, the Republicans have decided to not play ball. The writing is on the wall, and once Hillary wins the election in November, inaugurated in January, and come next fall, every ounce of conservatism will be stripped from our Judicial System, and our Republican politicians don't care. It's either their way or they quit, slipping away quietly into the darkness.

Hillary will become the most powerful President in US Presidential history, so buckle up everyone.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hillary will become the most powerful President in US Presidential history, so buckle up everyone.

Nah, they'll just end up impeaching her like her husband. Except with her, I'm sure they'll find something that will stick (not that perjury shouldn't have stuck).

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

The Electoral College will elect her, then (possibly) the House Judiciary Commitee would investigate for grounds to send the Impeachment decision to the House of Representatives. If the House of Representatives votes to impeach, the decision to acquit or convict (and remove) falls upon the Senate. If the Senate is overhauled with Democrats prior to the acquittal or conviction...well there's your verdict.

Again, liberal appointments and Democratic Senators will empower her to become the most powerful and untouchable President in US Presidential history, buckle up.

Remember, Hillary was involved in the Nixon investigation and was fired for lying, in favor of impeachment. Nixon stepped down before the Senate removed him, conviction was imminent, probably? Hillary is well versed in the process, and she became disenfranchised with our Republic early on. She is anti-Republican and stepped down from her Republican efforts, mainly due to Rockefeller's 1968 support of Nixon, with veiled Racist slant, in contrast to her Conservative mind and Liberal heart.

www.american-presidents-history.com...

edit on 7-9-2016 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

If the Senate is overhauled with Democrats prior to the acquittal or conviction...well there's your verdict.

There is still the chance that Bernie will lead a democratic uprising in the senate against her. We can all hope right?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Bernie endorsed her. Not a chance. This is bigger than Hillary, this is about the death of our Republic. She wanted this in 1968, and I do believe that she is following her heart, which makes sense why she justifies the lies. To be clear, I do not support her justification. She believed it then, and still believes it now. She has one agenda at heart, vengeance.

Should you want to dig deeper, research Nixon and Rockefeller's relationship, how Kissinger operated, and what Trump stands for, or better yet, against. 1960-1974.

Somehow Gerald Ford is involved, Carter, and then subsequently Reagan came to power, then Bush, then Clinton. All the while, Trump and the Rockefeller House navigated. Trust me, once you look into the glass, you will see it.

www.reformation.org...

top topics

join