It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama and Bill....blame racism on everything

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is the story of two presidents. First, lets look at HIllarys husband. You know, the guy she said she would put in charge of the economy? the one who said Obama would be carrying his bags if things are different..but here he is race baiting like he learned it from Al himself.

www.breitbart.com...

Former President Bill Clinton ridiculed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for his slogan “Make America Great Again” suggesting that it was a false promise to American voters and racially motivated. “That message, I’ll give you America great again — If you’re a white southerner, you know exactly what it means,” Clinton said. The former president indicated that Trump’s campaign slogan signaled that he would make white people more culturally dominate over other races in the country. “What it means is I’ll give you the economy you had 50 years ago and I’ll move you back up the social totem pole and other people down,” Clinton said.

I guess he really wants those new interns....then there is this guy.

I am so ready for this guy to be out. Here he is in another foreign country and he says the following.

President Barack Obama tells a group of young Asians that when Americans are economically stressed, they turn to racism to cope with their struggles. After Obama highlighted America’s rich heritage of multiculturalism, he pointed to the country’s racist tendencies as a result. “That especially becomes a problem when the economy is not doing well, and so people feel stressed,” he said. “Typically, when people feel stressed, they turn on others who don’t look like them.”

It only gets better....

He blamed the faltering economy for causing the problems in America’s society. “When suddenly things are harder, people start saying, ‘Ah, you know what, this is the fault of the Chinese,’ or ‘This is the fault of Jews,’ or ‘This is the fault of the Houthi,’ or whatever,” Obama said.

So, it is not his fault for the failed policies of the last 7 years. It is all the fault of GW, Republicans and it seems racist people for a 1% GDP and almost 100 million out of work. Wait...sorry...it is the fault of White people....

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well technically Wall Street stole billions and the American Economy tanked under GW. So they aren't wrong on that account. To be fair though, we put too much blame and too much credit on the President for both good and bad things and it was a world depression that helped sink the US Economy.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I feel like I'm in a weird version of the Twilight Zone.

"Submitted for your approval, introducing a couple. A couple who finds racism in the most unlikely places, one of them being. . . . . The Twilight Zone."

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I try, I really do...to not hate, literally HATE Obama and both Clintons, but these smug bastards speak to us like we dont have eyes and ears.

Somebody wake me up from this nightmare, Ive never had hate in my heart until the past 8 years transpired. The fact that I want Trump as President, lets me know how far off the berm we have gone.

I think I hate the media most of all

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Considering Bill and the BIG HILL were long term members of an all white County club...who are the real racists, Id like to punch Bill.

And dont tell me they didnt know....its pretty damn obvious

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The left in a nutshell.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

True. Wall Street MADE billions from no income verification housing loans from Mr Clinton though. Those banks who went broke were bailed out by GW and Obama. GW had to deal with the tech bubble burst. All those options and promises all disappeared but alas those at the top seem to have been saved. Fact is, 7 years in you are responsible.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yep, Obama truly had far less experience than Trump, or in fact anyone. He is experientially , utterly inept. His best skill is his condescending attitude towards detractors.

Therein lay the rub, why are Bill, Soros etc... so damned incensed by an outsider presidency...the veto

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: amazing

True. Wall Street MADE billions from no income verification housing loans from Mr Clinton though. Those banks who went broke were bailed out by GW and Obama. GW had to deal with the tech bubble burst. All those options and promises all disappeared but alas those at the top seem to have been saved. Fact is, 7 years in you are responsible.

By that logic W had 7 years to deal with this before it became a disaster.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You are very right. He did. In 2008 before Obama was put in office it was in a decline from its highest point during the GW presidency. Since 2008 Spending and Debt have almost tripled. Throwing money at problems solves nothing in politics.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
They abuse the word racism much more and it'll soon lose all meaning

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I don't agree with him there, though there are people who blame other races for their inability to earn a decent living.

I mainly blame Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, and their respective congresses and the a Supreme Court for most of the ills of the economy.
edit on 9/7/2016 by dogstar23 because: Swypo

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You are very right. He did. In 2008 before Obama was put in office it was in a decline from its highest point during the GW presidency. Since 2008 Spending and Debt have almost tripled.

the day ronald reagan was sworn in - the american debt was 934 billion. the day he left office the debt was 2. 697 trillion. almost TRIPLE. bush added over 80% and w.bush added 110%.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I remember when Bill mentioned the burnings of black churches in Arkansas, which were still etched in his mind from his childhood in the racist south. Of course, no black churches were burnt down in Arkansas, and Bill was just lying for the sake appealing to people whom he treated as votes, and nothing else. Racism is a currency for the democrats, not a problem.

“That message, I’ll give you America great again — If you’re a white southerner, you know exactly what it means,”

If you're a racist, you think you know what it means. Bill thinks he knows what it means, and it's not because racists translated for him.

edit on 7-9-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You need to hate this jacked up system. Presidents don't run a Damn thing except their mouths. Years ago on this site, seemed as if most members understood how this $#!t works.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Racism will never lose it's meaning and it will never go away.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

No I dislike screwed up systems ...i hate criminalsthat screw others

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Veto is very powerful

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

No , according to liberals and progressives racism applies only to white people ...eventually the true definition of racism will return and everyone will agree that all can be racist...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

My point is presidents have very limited powers in this grand scheme and like people that perform a job and are told to do something that they may or may not agree with, "just following orders". Believe it or no, presidents answer to a higher power and it aint God or Congress.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join