It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mental state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Someone asked me the other day;" Why do you often speak in parables? " To be truthful, its something i developed over the years.. It has mostly to do with my research and the journey " I am " taking. The parables is a sharing moment of enlightment, usually with extremely strong influences óf the occult.. When i share, it has to do with humanity, not a creative delussional fantasy and hide some ideals with a self centered loathing narcississm.. So when someone questions my motives i usually reply;" Does everything in your life have a motive? If so, welcome to the world of monkeys! " I know people can make you feel like a God when they listen to you, you might see yourself as a prophet .. But most people in that state of reality, are just feeding the simple instincts of the cerebral cortex. Believing your smart, cause you can say a word doesnt really define a natural intelligence which is problem solving not looking for the problem. They usually end up like a broken tape recorder on repeat or becomes just an echo which fades with time.

In my roots my culture defines my mental state, its a nordic trait to not tantrum in a discussion, however in competition or on midsummers-eve all bets are off..

My journey is mine, based on my experiences. My illusions are subjective to me and my rabbit hole, it doesnt mean anybody else understands them.
If someone wants to jump down in it, by all means.. But dont become a frustrated immature child when you dont understand it..

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I use metaphors and analogies to the point of abusing them.

I feel ya.

I decided some time over the last 3 months that when I talk to someone, if they just stare at me like I spoke klingon....im just going to smile and walk away.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i'd love a friend who talks in parables, and to hear about their research, and their 'journey'.

it sounds really interesting.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The last thing i did was an Arturian tale, i laughed and smiled cause i solved a riddle i really was not looking for, by mistake i came across a game. Where someone already knew the answer, that person told it in the same way " A parable ".

Everything is out there, if you know where to look.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

trying to figure out if its sarcasm, my nordic culture kinda betrays me on these parts..

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

edit on 7-9-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

How about you introduce yourself?

new topics

top topics

join