It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Hijackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The human hijackers exist at a different vibrational level just up from our own level of manifestation. The hijackers
and other life forms above our own have a more advanced wider range of awareness seeing much more than our own limited senses can physically achieve at this point in our awareness. Few have abilities to detect them and they have written of them but even those able to do this have to just catch the glimpse at the right time when the beings we speak of are for whatever reasons briefly stepping into a lower vibe. It has been said that stepping down in vibe is easier than getting back up so many do not wish to remain here for long due to the fear of getting stuck. This makes it difficult for them to hide you see so they then resort to other methods of transmuting or transforming into something else as a disguise which many report as shape shifting. This is basically just again related to vibe control within their own being.

The human hijackers pick a particular "breeder" for specific reasons. Good looks, intelligence, and availability or easy prey. The children possess the genetics from both parents as usual. Their dual identity does facilitate the "possession". However they also "train" the person or bring it up in a certain way with certain beliefs. They prepare the ground. Then they introduce them to certain rituals or practices. By those I mean esoterical/magical practices which opens them to beings from the fourth dimension (such as automatic writing, spiritism, ouij-ya board, magical ritual,etc.). Then the will has to be broken through the use of drugs or alcohol. It is useful to isolate them hence they have to discourage them from taking on a carrier, separate from those they love (drive away the mother or get rid of her...). They have to dissociate love from sex, pleasure from achievement, etc. The personality is smashed and functions on dissociation.
Then when the time comes the shell is empty and can be filled with the entity from the other dimension which has been waiting in the shadows. The brain which has been bent is ready for the transfer. There is hardly by then almost nothing left of the dual nature. The human side has been overshadowed. It is very important for some of those poor being can still be saved from a fate worse than death.

These entities can interfere with humans.Their tools are as I mentioned are drugs, alcohol, spirtisme, magic, abductions, hypnosis, fear, materialization, projection of things from another dimension to send the victim into a panic, mental and spiritual rape, oppression, possession,etc.
They can indeed manipulate time where time suddenly shrinks (this phenomena also exists in cases of schizophrenia).

Some human hijackers will try to enter forcibly into the heart and soul of a person but it is impossible if that person has a true faith. Similarly even when coming face to face with a hijacker, a true believer has nothing much to fear. The hijacker cannot posses him or her or alter his or her personality even if the contact is frightening.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

You might believe your faith can save you fom them but I've met people who are so strongly possessed they could take over anyone.

Inter dimensional possession is something I am rather familiar with..let me tell you, it takes more than strength of faith to break free; you also need a strong mind and knowledge of how to protect yourself spiritually through sigils etc..

I find telling people that they are powerless against these entities and to trust their faith is like giving someone an unloaded gun in a battle.

(post by wdkirk removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Do you have any evidence of any of this or is this merely belief? Any studies or research or any links of any kind?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I would suggest you read some occult books, take it to heart and put pen to paper.

Don't take this personally, because it's not directed to you; but what I find most amusing is often the ones criticizing are the ones who are too afraid to try it for themselves.

I would never recommend for someone to go ahead and start practice without the proper knowledge. which itself takes time and dedication..which most people no longer seem to have.
edit on 7-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

You don't know what I've done, read, studied or experienced. There have been a lot of threads lately which seem no more than merely stories. Its normal practice to post something of substance to back up a post without forcing the reader to go hunting

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

This is skunk works isn't it ? Also calm down it's not like I confronted you or something (I clearly stated this is not meant to you). If I wanted to argue with you , I would of done it

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Hey OP do you have nothing else to add ? I feel like this could have gone further if more people bothered to comment on these types of threads anymore..I guess the political agendas have really taken over

new topics

top topics

join