It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on Bush's Second Term !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is a must read in my opinion..I've had a nightmare about such an event happening. It would really create a war without end...

the warning must get out, this must not happen

---

www.davidicke.com...

Inauguration day 2005 marks the beginning of the next, and even more extreme, stage of the Orwellian global state. If anyone thought the first Bush term breached the realms of insanity, they'd better hold on and strap in.

The new Bush cabinet is dominated to an even greater extent by the Illuminati neocon conspirators behind 9/11, the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, and the removal of basic human freedoms. The appointment of Condoleezza Rice has ensured that the State Department will be at one with the wingnuts at the Pentagon, and Stephen Hadley, the National Security Advisor, will 'advise' whatever his close associates, Rice and Cheney, tell him to....

So, where do they go from here? The Illuminati/neocon attacks of September 11th provided the excuse to invade the strategically-placed Afghanistan and this momentum led on to the invasion and occupation of Iraq. But now they are bogged down and stretched to the limits militarily and, in the light of the lies about weapons of mass destruction, the U.S. and British governments have lost all credibility with vast numbers of their electorate. For Bush or Blair to say they have to invade Iran because of 'weapons of mass destruction' would be met with both hysterical laughter and massive opposition, especially in the UK where Blair and mendacity have become synonymous in the public mind.

This leaves them with two options: to drop the agenda for further conquest (no chance); or to orchestrate another 9/11-style 'problem' that they could blame on their next target, almost certainly Iran. I wouldn't expect them to wait too long to begin the process now Bush has launched his second term. This 'problem' could be nuclear or chemical attacks on the United States, maybe Britain and other targets, too. It could be any number of potential horrors (problem) to terrify the people (reaction) that would lead to 'retaliation' against the fall-guy country (solution). This would allow them to justify to the gullible sections of the population the unleashing of 'shock and awe' against yet another nation. It would also be the excuse to introduce the military draft.

Bush and co denied before the election that they planned compulsory military service, but this was just another blatant lie. They are already at the limit of their capability using those in uniform by choice and without an enormous influx of battle-fodder they could not possibly 'fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars' as a 'core mission'. To expand into other regions they need the young and not-so-young of America to fight and die for their cause of human enslavement. That means the draft.

One event that would pull all these strands together would be the assassination of President Bush and I certainly would not rule it out. It would not change the neocon policy if Bush were removed because he's just a front man for them and if he were killed the next president would be the neocon super-extremist, the brutal and horrific Dick Cheney. The benefits of a Bush assassination would be enormous to the Illuminati and their neocons. It would have such a massive effect on the American collective psyche that the draft could be introduced and other wars launched with a fraction of the opposition they would otherwise face. It is certainly a possibility in my view.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by slave]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I agree. Something like this is just around the corner. Im not sure of Bush's death, but either way we're screwed.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
His theories that dont envolve reptilians are the most interesting theories i have ever read. Sadly, he has to use the reptilian theme like all the time, i mean, come on dude...stop smoking the weed

Icke's opinon on Bush's second term is highly interesting.

or to orchestrate another 9/11-style 'problem' that they could blame on their next target, almost certainly Iran

it will be an attack on Israel. If Israel is attacked by Iran, the world will condem and join the force to "fix" Iran

link   
I tend to agree with you. Very frightening times ahead.

link   
I came to that conclusion a couple of years back as soon as it was apparent that Bush was just the frontman. Those pulling the strings would not hesitate offing him to garner public support for further military action.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey, if a washed-up soccer player and sports commentator who thinks he's the son of God and believes that 12-foot geckoes are taking over the world and the the Queen is a lizard says these things are true, then I will believe him unhesitatingly.

We need people like David Icke to do our thinking and warning for us, because he's believable and not one of those internet nut-bars.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I feel that given Bush reputation from his previous 4 years it does not take and expert to find out what he is heading next.

What it worries me is that in his pursue of "freedom" our president has completely forgotten our domestic problems.

I think that our nation can not survived another 4 years of neglect without getting some negative results.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Marg, Bush is after world domination, his hands are full. He doesnt have time to take care of what we pay him to do;take care of our country.

dh

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I got a slapped wrist from an ATS Mod a couple of months ago for saying Bush would likely cop a bullet
Can I say it freely now?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hey, if a washed-up soccer player and sports commentator who thinks he's the son of God and believes that 12-foot geckoes are taking over the world and the the Queen is a lizard says these things are true, then I will believe him unhesitatingly.

We need people like David Icke to do our thinking and warning for us, because he's believable and not one of those internet nut-bars.

That is the funniest thing I've heard all week!

I had to stifle the laugh here at work, haha!!!

The benefits of a Bush assassination would be enormous to the Illuminati and their neocons. It would have such a massive effect on the American collective psyche

You mean like cheering in the streets???
Well, at least until we witnessed Cheney swearing in....

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
yes, it's some funny stuff (sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think they would just use another 9/11 style event to preclude more war. I think that Bush would only get assassinated if he was doing something wrong that went against the wishes and plans of the Illuminati controllers.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I think they would just use another 9/11 style event to preclude more war. I think that Bush would only get assassinated if he was doing something wrong that went against the wishes and plans of the Illuminati controllers.

Not necessarily. The agenda is all they are concerned about. They would have no problems at all in removing him if it benefited their agenda.

I do wonder about the name 'Temporary' that S&B gave to Dubya when he was a member. I've read two conflicting reports of it. One says that he didn't bother to chose a name, so he was given a 'temporary' one, the other is that 'Temporary' was the name he was given because he would not be around to see the fulfillment of the agenda.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Can we have another "American/french" Revolution, Now?
When I read stuff like that, I wanna get all Buffy and kick someone's butt. Mostly AJ's and "The Illumanti Networks" butt.
And that's just for breakfast, man.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
well,
that's how the second world war started! invade yourself and stage it good so you can blame someone else.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I fear for this country. I really do.

Kinda like riding with my father-in-law--get in, sit down, shut up, and HANG ON!

Except I don't care for the shut up part.

My husband doesn't go to these boards, but I think he has an idea of what's going on. He doesn't consider me one of those tinfoil-hat-wearing nutjobs. He thinks something's up as well as I do. I think we both see events as fulfilling the Biblical prophecy of one world religion, one world government.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

it will be an attack on Israel. If Israel is attacked by Iran, the world will condem and join the force to "fix" Iran

Good point. Taking that even one horror further, consider an attack on both Israel and America - a sociopath neo-con wet dream. Then the US and Israel attacking Iraq together would be justified. Hell, make it a real party with suitcase nukes in NYC, London, and Tel Aviv. That would completely justify obliterating Iraq and any other islamic nation that "harbors terrorists."

Yikes. Sometimes I hope we are all nut-bars...

new topics

top topics

join