It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

State Dept. releases first batch of deleted Clinton emails on Benghazi

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Telling me someone is above any ramifications does not make a logical conclusion to trust them. I trust people who do things the right way and isn't constantly on a tight rope of doing things ethically. Work for most corporations and the same policy is in place. Use company email for transparency, if that seems to much than don't cash the check or start your own business. If you don't want to play by the rules in government, than your to selfish to be a public servant.

Funny you say logically I should trust one of the worst polled candidates on trustworthyness.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Telling me someone is above any ramifications does not make a logical conclusion to trust them. I trust people who do things the right way and isn't constantly on a tight rope of doing things ethically. Work for most corporations and the same policy is in place. Use company email for transparency, if that seems to much than don't cash the check or start your own business. If you don't want to play by the rules in government, than your to selfish to be a public servant.

Funny you say logically I should trust one of the worst polled candidates on trustworthyness.

The presidency is not one person. It is a team. I vote for the team political philosophy.

I'm about Civil/Equal Rights, LGBT Rights, Rights for Seniors, etc. I'm a Globalist that supports international trade and equalizing work/pay globally. It is not only the right direction to go, but the correct direction to progress humanity.

I'm atheist, 100% for separation of church and state. I support science without borders.

Do you see Trump or GOP anywhere in there - - that I should vote in that direction?

Hillary is the figurehead of the direction I want to go.

Politics is a dirty game, the ultimate competition. IMO - Hillary has survived the "Swift Boat" tactic the GOP has favored in the last few elections. (its getting really old).

Any politician that would be targeted as intensely as Hillary has - - would have something that could be used against them.

Politics as usual.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Hate to rain on the parade, but Henry Kissinger is her idle, his platform was pretty far from globalist human rights.

And as far as globalism, no thank you. Funny alot of times I get called closed minded for that, but I actually like international diversity. Instead I get called intolerant for my love of diversity.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Exactly. Xeuchens agenda. Minimum one Hillary bashing thread per day.

You still don't get it. Hillary has been BASHING HERSELF with those threads. If Hillary didn't do so much wrong on a dizzying scale of crookedness, these threads would not be here.
edit on 8-9-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Hate to rain on the parade, but Henry Kissinger is her idle, his platform was pretty far from globalist human rights.

And as far as globalism, no thank you. Funny alot of times I get called closed minded for that, but I actually like international diversity. Instead I get called intolerant for my love of diversity.

Oh, I've been following politics online since about 1999.

Hillary is friends with Henry Kissinger. I've read up on this, but it was a long time ago. Friends do not always agree.

As far as Globalism. We live on an insignificant rock in a vast universe. We are all we got.

Original Pale Blue Dot: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yea and I'm sure nuclear powers will gladly consent to our endeavor of our corporate rape of their countries and people. Sounds like a good campaign to get me vaporized.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Annee is a true liberal Democrat. Can see, follow, and subscribe to all of the ideals but can't see the reality of supporting the Clintons.. scathing, provable corruption for personal gain. It all makes sense now. Thank you, I didn't understand before.

Note: I'm not a Republican or Democrat.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
Annee is a true liberal Democrat. Can see, follow, and subscribe to all of the ideals but can't see the reality of supporting the Clintons.. scathing, provable corruption for personal gain. It all makes sense now. Thank you, I didn't understand before.

Note: I'm not a Republican or Democrat.

Actually I am not a Liberal Democrat.

I am a former Republican. Never been a Democrat, never will be (That which is not earned has no value).

I am a Social Liberal - - if that means I believe/support Equal/Civil Rights.

As I stated - - we are on an insignificant rock in a vast universe.

Its logical that we as a whole should work to preserve our planet - - and find other inhabitable planets.

Fighting amongst ourselves is a waste of energy for progression.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yea and I'm sure nuclear powers will gladly consent to our endeavor of our corporate rape of their countries and people. Sounds like a good campaign to get me vaporized.

Guess those who are in charge around the world should not behave childishly and need to support the Nuclear Arms Treaty.

The fact none of them (since us) has used them - - might indicate they know it would be stupid.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

People in corners do things that people in the open do not. If you openly try to conquer the world some may retaliate. Luckily I don't think the plan you support will have much traction soon.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

People in corners do things that people in the open do not. If you openly try to conquer the world some may retaliate. Luckily I don't think the plan you support will have much traction soon.

Who said anything about conquering the world?

Seems that's been tried several times in history and has failed.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So is globalism assuming everyone will play ball.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: burntheships
Recalling that if Hillary Clinton would have followed protocol,
this would never be happening in the first place.

Oh, I'm sure - - like the Swift Boaters - - something else would be dragged up.

Facts not required.

Facts ?
1000s of e-mails not factual ?
Hillary's lies exposed by the FBI, by Comey himself not factual ?

FACTS: Comey: "At the end of the day, the case itself was not a cliff-hanger; despite all the chest-beating by people no longer in government, there really wasn't a prosecutable case," he said in the memo.

The fact that is whistling seemingly above your head is that Hillary is unable to handle classified information and unsuitable for the Presidency

NO.

But, that is what you'd like to promote.

YES!

In her interview with the FBI, she claimed she did not know what (C) meant.
SHE IS UNABLE TO HANDLE CLASSIFIED MATERIAL.

FACE REALITY!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So is globalism assuming everyone will play ball.

In everything? Probably not.

Welfare of the planet as a whole? It is the direction they should all be headed and concerned about.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Facts not required.

Facts ?

FACTS: Comey: "At the end of the day, the case itself was not a cliff-hanger; despite all the chest-beating by people no longer in government, there really wasn't a prosecutable case," he said in the memo.

The fact that is whistling seemingly above your head is that Hillary is unable to handle classified information and unsuitable for the Presidency

NO.

YES!

FACE REALITY!!!!

When she becomes a robotic machine - - let me know.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Social liberalism is a political ideology that seeks to find a balance between individual liberty and social justice.

In other words the very first SJW's!
I'd like to personally thank you for helping shape society into the utopia it is today...
*golf clap*

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Social liberalism is a political ideology that seeks to find a balance between individual liberty and social justice.

In other words the very first SJW's!
I'd like to personally thank you for helping shape society into the utopia it is today...
*golf clap*

At 70 years I lived before Equal Rights. Before the Disability Act, Before Fair Housing, Before EOC, Before Women's Rights, Before Civil Rights, Before LGBT Equality, and a few more.

I lived when Bullying was thought of as a Right of Passage.

Having experienced both sides - - - I KNOW from personal experience which I prefer - - and which I feel is better for society as a whole.

I don't care what other's feel about it.
edit on 8-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Facts not required.

Facts ?

NO.

YES!

FACE REALITY!!!!

When she becomes a robotic machine - - let me know.

So, in summary, your position:
Vote incompetence, vote appearance over substance, vote for lies over truth, vote human misery.
Vote team Hillary

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join