It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Newt Gingrich Has Coughing Fit While Discussing Hillary's Coughing Fit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I hear Newt Likes the Killer Kind Bud once in awhile , maybe he waited a little to Late to put Down the Bong before that Interview ...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UnBreakable

At one of the Democrat primary debates, Hillary took a bathroom break that lasted way longer than the commercial break. Either she had the runs or she was lost backstage. There are two stories about it. The official story is that she was indisposed in the restroom. The rumor is that she got confused and had a slight episode.

So it's not official at all, but taken all together with everything else, it's an entirely plausible explanation, too.

Another rumor suggested that she took so long, because she did not want to share the bathroom.
Some stalls were occupied and she waited to have security clear the bathroom so she could use it alone.

The little people are not worthy to inhale her sacred rectal fumes.

Maybe she just didn't want someone taking a picture of her over the stall divider and having it appear on the evening news the next day? Or presumably, security issues? I dunno about you, but I'd have trouble peeing with Hillary in the next stall and a Secret Service agent 6 foot away packing an Uzi.

I'd like to vote that all the politicians and pundits are mandated to wear a helmet just like Antediluvian's, and We The People get to vote on exactly what gas is put in the canister.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: ketsuko

The Doctor was required to make her medically sound.

It took a few minutes.

It takes at least 5 minutes to sacrifice an entire box of kittens.

7 or 8 or maybe a bit longer if you need to silence their sweet kitten shrieks.

Getting the little ball gags in their tiny mouths is one of the reason it takes so long to sacrifice them.
Cthulu is an impatient master...so speed is of the essence.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

a reply to: UnBreakable

At one of the Democrat primary debates, Hillary took a bathroom break that lasted way longer than the commercial break. Either she had the runs or she was lost backstage. There are two stories about it. The official story is that she was indisposed in the restroom. The rumor is that she got confused and had a slight episode.

So it's not official at all, but taken all together with everything else, it's an entirely plausible explanation, too.

Another rumor suggested that she took so long, because she did not want to share the bathroom.
Some stalls were occupied and she waited to have security clear the bathroom so she could use it alone.

The little people are not worthy to inhale her sacred rectal fumes.

I dunno about you, but I'd have trouble peeing with Hillary in the next stall and a Secret Service agent 6 foot away packing an Uzi.

Hmmm...Hillary taking a dump behind Door Number ONE...SS with an Uzi behind Door Number TWO...Sounds like a completely demented version of 'Let's Make A Deal'.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
And the spin starts immediately.

Not all coughing people are the same, it seems.

Some are badder then others.

Is newt running for president? How do you explain the strange facial gestures and bizarre behavior from Hillary? You guys NEVER answer this question.
edit on 8-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Is newt running for president?

No, thank God. Even so, I don't think severe seasonal allergies are a health issue that should get you disqualified as a presidential candidate.

How do you explain the strange facial gestures and bizarre behavior from Hillary? You guys NEVER answer this question.

I don't see her facial gestures or behavior any stranger than Trump's.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So you're not going to answer then?

Yeaaaaah, totally normal.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Balloons dropping from the ceiling. Bill does it too, only it's at the very end of the clip.

Where are the balloons causing Trump's very odd gestures and mannerisms???

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

No, thank God. Even so, I don't think severe seasonal allergies are a health issue that should get you disqualified as a presidential candidate.

No, but her total disregard for national security should.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I know..too funny, that poster contributed the 1st 2 posts in this thread.

And some of you..just not bright enough to get the irony of NEWT going on about someones cough

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yeaaaaah, totally normal.

This was the same face Hillary made when she caught hubby Bill with Monica in the Oval Office.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join