It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Newt Gingrich Has Coughing Fit While Discussing Hillary's Coughing Fit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Instant karma? Quick you Internet sleuths! Get your asses on YouTube and start watching all the Newt Gingrich videos you can find. There's a conspiracy afoot and we need to get to the bottom of it.

This man coughed MULTIPLE TIMES within mere SECONDS folks. SECONDS. He's clearly hiding something, believe me.

Also, I think I may have smelled a leaky colostomy bag or maybe that was just the stench of the BS wafting up from these two.

His voice sounds pretty raspy throughout but about 4:57 you can hear the first in a SERIES of COUGHS. Seconds later, he COUGHS *AGAIN*. Sean Hannity, Trump's Fox News spokesperson and conspiratorial mouthpiece quickly covers up for Newt with a dig at Clinton but you can hear him struggling to regain composure as his (maybe) disease-riddled vocal cords continue to deliver the low-energy death rattle of a man who might not be well.

Newt Gingrich explains that he "flies so much [his] throat dries out" before confessing that he uses foreign throat lozenges for his possibly chronic respiratory condition. (what's wrong with and AMERICAN brand like Luden's Newt? Pick up a taste for the Swiss cough drops while you were doing who-knows-what in Switzerland? Likely story.)

Reptilians. Always drying out at the most inconvenient moments.
edit on 2016-9-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
go sell some jewelry...

he obviously has throat cancer... thats why trump didnt pick him as veep

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
is this all you do all day is trump hate? you've started like 30- threads bashing trump.
its time to move on -
we get it.... you must be in love with this man. he must tickle your every fantasy. you must fantasize about selling jewelry to his gorgeous wife, or taking a flight on trump one.

you can only obsess over someone for so long...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Comparing Newt's cough there against Hillary's from the incident in question, is like comparing Trump's political corruption / misconduct to the Billary Clinton's.

FAIL!
edit on 7-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And the spin starts immediately.

Not all coughing people are the same, it seems.

Some are badder then others.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Also, I think I may have smelled a leaky colostomy bag or maybe that was just the stench of the BS wafting up from these two.

Wow, let's make fun of people with colostomy bags. All good fun, right? My mom had one for over a year before she died of cancer and I still think it is a big reason she quit fighting at the end

link   
Yeah shut up ante, get a life, you must secretly love Drumpf, all this is just mental masturbation.

Get real.

Look at Hillary.
Why don't you make a thread about her emails like everyone else on ATS.

/sarc

The butthurt is strong. Don't give up OP.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
is this all you do all day is trump hate? you've started like 30- threads bashing trump.
its time to move on -
we get it.... you must be in love with this man. he must tickle your every fantasy. you must fantasize about selling jewelry to his gorgeous wife, or taking a flight on trump one.

The word Trump doesn't even appear in the OP???

How the f*ck is it a Trump bash you imbecile moron???

link   
a reply to: nobunaga

This thread isn't about Trump? Just going through the motions friend?

link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
its time to move on -

buddy, this thread makes fun of newt, not trump.

the irony!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Whos' butthurt over Newt coughing for a few seconds? I wouldn't care if he did for 8 minutes. The guy is scum like the Clinton's. Even if he wasn't that would still be an asinine statement.
edit on 7-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Comparing Newt's cough there against Hillary's from the incident in question, is like comparing Trump's political corruption / misconduct to the Billary Clinton's.

FAIL!

Exactly.

The desperation is palpable.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Not.

Running.

For.

President/Commander in Chief.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Good thing he's not running for President !!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Hillary.

coughs.

because her throat.

is dry.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Yeah shut up ante, get a life, you must secretly love Drumpf, all this is just mental masturbation.

Get real.

Look at Hillary.
Why don't you make a thread about her emails like everyone else on ATS.

/sarc

The butthurt is strong. Don't give up OP.

I thoroughly enjoyed the OP and I'm not a special snowflake that has become *offended* at the OP.

A niece of mine was diagnosed when she was five years old with a severe case of autism. She's no longer with us, but before she passed she succumbed to blindness and uncontrollable body seizures.

When Trump pulled his little skit of mocking the physical disability of a disabled reporter it absolutely struck a nerve with me - but his die hard followers quickly dropped to their knees to defend him for "not being politically correct," and "speaking his mind."

It's hilarious how suddenly that's no longer applicable when it comes to Trump, lol.

Go read a Hillary thread and is rampant and consistent bashing on her health, private affairs, and the likes.... and hardly anyone has any quarrel with it.

One thread in regarding the same tactics used for months (years, look at birther threads lol)... and look at the responses.

Fantastic job, OP. You certainly triggered some folks, and I found your write-up to be comedic gold. I'm a cynical bastard and enjoy and understand what it is you're trying to do.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

FAIL!

Exactly.

The desperation is palpable.

I know, right?

A thread starts and its topic is Newt Gingrich and members are calling it an "attack on Trump."

The desperate deflections are very, very palpable.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Wow, let's make fun of people with colostomy bags. All good fun, right? My mom had one for over a year before she died of cancer and I still think it is a big reason she quit fighting at the end

1. Are you saying that Newt Gingrich has a colostomy bag?

2. I wasn't making fun of people with colostomy bags, I was obviously poking fun at the ridiculous "theories" promoted by Hannity regarding Clinton.

3. Truly sorry about your mom. I had to make the descision to take my mom off life support two days after Christmas two years ago. It's rough. That said, if you're going to feign offense like a little snowflake when it's obvious that I wasn't mocking anyone with an actual condition, you might want to choose to play that card with somebody whose a bit more receptive to your shenaningans.
edit on 2016-9-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Good thing.

You.

Two.

Share.

A.

Brain.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link