It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The different human anatomies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I had stated before on many occasions how the human anatomy for me, is different than the norm here, in this reality. I had a huge thread about it that went down in troll flames, but I would like to discuss this now that there is much more evidence and WAY better illustrations made now by others, to try to explain what I was trying to show with my kindergarten like stick figures, lol.

So here is the skeletal system for starters, mine is on the right.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

The differences in illustrations look to me like artist choices and stylizations instead of actual anatomical differences.

I've taken college level A&P and many biology courses. No two illustrations are perfect and identical and totally accurate without fault.

They're 'models.'

edit on 7-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Where did the parallel illustration come from?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What are you driving at? What discussion are we engaging in? Are arguing that thete are in fact two different skeletal systems extant for humans on Earth, and you claim to be composed of the system pictured with extra ribs and different knees?

Im at a loss as to what you want to talk about, if youre serious about your own skeletal system can you provide some xrays to prove your proposal? Just wondering, seems a waste of time otherwise.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Already posted, same diagram and everything.

The drawing on the right looks more stylized while the one on the left is more anotomical let correct.

Mandela Effect: I come from an Earth where evolution took a slightly different turn

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The different "races" have noticeable differences in the skull, perhaps that is part of it

It's NOT the Mandela Effect, if that's what you're getting at

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

join