It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 WARNING Planet closer to catastrophic World War III than at any time for SIXTY years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: rigel4

There are plenty of places to hide here mainly in Scotland which is where I'm off to if the worst were to happen,I'm not one for sitting and accepting my fate.

U like this guy.. lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: rigel4

There are plenty of places to hide here mainly in Scotland which is where I'm off to if the worst were to happen,I'm not one for sitting and accepting my fate.

I was born and raised around Loch Lomond.. Believe when i say that is the first strike for the Russians or the Chinese.
Total annihilation.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I dont know but what I do know is I've already booked my spot with Vault-tec.

I'm taking my dog with me too...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BattleStarGal

Yea we blinked.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The only people who would precipitate a WWIII is the group that has already--all over the earth for the last 60 years--started wars, that is the US and its new military coalition NATO.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: SaturnFX

The Islamic State of Iraq & Syria isn't killing us with ideas. I'm just telling you what some ancient prophecies say my friend. They say WWIII will be started by Muhammad's followers and will be defeated when Russia and America join forces.

They don't really. That's just what people have interpretted them to say.

It's kind of like the whole "Nostradamus predicted 9/11". Such a good prediction they didn't know about it until AFTER 9/11.

You can attach meaning to any "predictions" to fit almost any world event. Doesn't make them true.

They interpreted the fire on man-made mountains in the new city to skyscrapers under attack in New York, in the 1979 documentary. I know hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20, but these were interpretations well before any attack happened. And in the same documentary, they explain why they think Russia and America will join forces to defeat Islam, even though both countries were in the middle of the Cold War at the time and we weren't fighting with the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Ahhh, more stuff from Nostradamus the fortuneteller, I do remember the Orson Wells special on his predictions, it was back in 86 and the world was coming to an end by means of Halley's comet and also a Persian prince was going to unleash a nuclear war, so now thirty years later still waiting....

So is he, 460 years later.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Mountains aren't buildings. Buildings are buildings. Mountains are mountains. To get the meaning of mountain to mean building you need to stretch what's said to fit what you need it to.

Now, if it had said "large building" or "tall building" or "towering building" it might have been more credible. But it didn't. It said mountain, which isn't man made or a building.

This is called grasping at straws to fit a narrative.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Mountains aren't buildings. Buildings are buildings. Mountains are mountains. To get the meaning of mountain to mean building you need to stretch what's said to fit what you need it to.

Now, if it had said "large building" or "tall building" or "towering building" it might have been more credible. But it didn't. It said mountain, which isn't man made or a building.

Respectfully, I disagree. They weren't called buildings in the 16th century. Perhaps he could have used castles instead of mountains, but he said man-made mountains. Skyscraper wasn't a term back then. How would you build a mountain in 1555?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Respectfully, I disagree. They weren't called buildings in the 16th century. Perhaps he could have used castles instead of mountains, but he said man-made mountains. Skyscraper wasn't a term back then. How would you build a mountain in 1555?

They weren't called buildings in the 16th century????

The old English word that building comes from is byldinge. The origin is the 13th century.

So yes, they did call them "buildings".

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

They had towers, and spires, and battlements. Why not use words like that? Not saying it's false, just saying in my opinion Nostradamus was vague on purpose. Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Anyway, regarding the two northern most countries thing: shouldn't it technically be Russia and Canada?
edit on 13-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join