It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds dismiss conspiracy case against Oregon standoff defendant Pete Santilli on eve of trial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
Has there been much news on the feds being investigated for their murder of Lavoy ?

As Lavoy was not murdered what are you on about?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Note that only the Oregon charges have been dismissed; Santilli still faces charges -- more serious charges -- in Nevada:

Also remember the charges were dismissed "without prejudice" so they can be refiled...

It also looks like Ryan Bundy is going to subpoena Santilli...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It also looks like Ryan Bundy is going to subpoena Santilli...

Yes, I saw that. I didn't see why though... or what specifically Ryan wants Santilli to testify to/about. But apparently Ryan didn't want Santilli taken back to Nevada before he could testify in Oregon. That's about all I saw.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Thank you for explaining all that. I'm not sure what to think of the judge. (I know what I think of the Feds though and it's not good!) I've seen many criticisms of her, but she doesn't seem to be rubber stamping the Feds case. I'm sure she's in a tough spot.

Opening arguments are set to open Tuesday if jury selection goes as planned. With limited courtroom seating. I hope there's a media source covering it besides Oregon Live. I don't like that website!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join