It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commission on Presidential Debates Announces Format for 2016 General Election Debates

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What nail was that?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What nail was that?

His thumbnail, when he hit his own thumb!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

He was so sure in his plan, I mean, his secret plan to defeat ISIS.
Hillary said it's secret because it doesn't exist. He doesn't have a plan.

Trump now says he will give the generals thirty days to come up with a plan to swiftly defeat ISIS.
Hillary was right he has no plan.

And then of course we have "I know more than the generals believe me" so if he already knows more than them what kind of plan does he really have? He has none. No plans.
This is ludicrous. It's insane.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I see you didn't learn your lesson over falsely claiming trey gowdy created the bitbleach lie. Never mind the fact you were corrected by several members, including myself, linking you to the info you failed to read.

Now you are doing it in this thread. Yes the Clinton camp has been caught placing people in the audience who then get to "ask their question".

Before you participate in this thread please educate yourself so you dont drag this thread off topic with your intentional ignorance like you did in the other thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Oh really. He did make it up. He's a liar.
Not only did he make it up. He claimed and I quote. These files are where even God can't find them.
Bull!
That program is an online FREE tool to free up space on a computer so don't tell me I should learn any freaking lesson. I know what I'm talking about. Without doubt. I debunk every ugly false claim over and over so please....
Thanks for coming.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
No there were no people planted by Clinton.
It's a lie. Prove it. Your claim prove it.
You can't because it never happened.
edit on 972016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I see you didn't learn your lesson over falsely claiming trey gowdy created the bitbleach lie. Never mind the fact you were corrected by several members, including myself, linking you to the info you failed to read.

Off topic..plus personal

Now you are doing it in this thread. Yes the Clinton camp has been caught placing people in the audience who then get to "ask their question".

Unsubstantiated and BS claim.

Before you participate in this thread please educate yourself so you dont drag this thread off topic with your intentional ignorance like you did in the other thread.

Ironically blind way to end a post that has off topic content, false claims and personal attacks.
edit on 7-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You were linked to the FBI website where the transcripts are available. They talk about the use of bleachbit. Since you seem to defend Clinton at all co0sts im betting you failed to read the correct info provided because you don't like the fact you were wrong.

Trey Gowdy was not in with the FBI when they conducted their interviews and thats exactly where the info came from.

So again, you are wrong, Gowdy didnt make it up or lie.

I am not entirely sure why you are though.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Do a google search and you will once again see you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

and you jumping in the middle of the conversation is not off topic.. the irony.

Its my thread so I will address whatever I need to, especially when people like to drag them off topic to distract from the information contained.

After all ignorance is a choice and easily correctable.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Here's one incident, from a long time ago by a source accepted by the poster to which you are responding:

GRINNELL, Iowa (CNN) -- The college student who was told what question to ask at one of New York Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign events said "voters have the right to know what happened" and she wasn't the only one who was planted.

CNN - Student describes how she became a Clinton plant

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and you jumping in the middle of the conversation is not off topic.. the irony.

Its my thread so I will address whatever I need to, especially when people like to drag them off topic to distract from the information contained.

After all ignorance is a choice and easily correctable.

"Your thread"???

You seem to be confused on how ATS works...Check T&C...
You chose the topic...but that does not entitle you to personally attack posters, nor go off-topic to do so.

If you want to own the thread...scribble it on a notepad on your desk...this is an open forum with rules.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It's going to be 2.5 of hours of two people the entire country hates, calling each other liars and frauds.

Sounds invigorating! Reminds me of the old Frankie Goes to Hollywood video where Reagan and the Soviet Prez are flipping the bird at each other and applying wedgies (1:48) :

We can only WISH for that level of entertainment! Trump and Clinton acting like a pair of 5 year olds who've fallen out will only be fun for them.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

CORRECTION

The Commander in Chief Forum begins at 8:00 PM
on NBC and MSNBC

Clinton will take questions first as determined by coin toss.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Is there any chance or how close are the other, better, candidates to being in the debates. Stein, Johnson and Castle?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
time zone for 8 p.m.?

edit on 9/7/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Stein's poll numbers are really low, Johnson is doing better but nowhere near the 15% mark, he's at 7% per latest poll from CNN IIRC

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oops Eastern.
Check your local listings.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's easy. Control the mics. The one speaking has an open mic, the other is off until that persons time comes. And vice versa.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

..."and the other half of the questions coming from the audience. "

Moderators in Presidential Debates are Often Bias towards one of the Candidates when you consider what T.V. Network they happen to work for , whereas the Public , being Open Minded and more Interested in the Specifics of an Issue or a Candidates stance on them , hold more Validity as impartial Determiners of Truth or Lies . In that instance , ALL Questions in Presidential Debates should be Asked by the American Public Alone , even if some are just plain Stupid ones .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join