It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Ortel Lobs the First of 40 Bombs at the Clinton Foundation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Are my posts inaccurate? Did I clutter your thread with opinion rather than facts backed up with evidence?

What inane and specious questions! Did you help Mr. Ortel with his research? Can you document that any research was actually done? And didn't you just claim that you wanted to wait before making a decision, and now you're claiming that he's uncovered "a mess of felony-level crimes"?

LOL, physician, heal thyself.

Your continued attempts at silly ad hom are pathetic and ill-placed. Of course you haven't seen any of the factual observations I've made here, because you're desperately trying to appear "non-partisan" while you harp on the "mess of felony level crimes" this hack writer and talking head has supposedly constructed. You've tipped your hand early on ... you're not interested in discussion, you're interested in approbation of more wild accusations against those you see as political enemies.

You're actually the one having an emotional overreaction if there is one. My posts speak for themselves.

See you next time! Taa!
edit on 8-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Are my posts inaccurate? Did I clutter your thread with opinion rather than facts backed up with evidence?

What inane and specious questions! Did you help Mr. Ortel with his research? Can you document that any research was actually done? And didn't you just claim that you wanted to wait before making a decision, and now you're claiming that he's uncovered "a mess of felony-level crimes"?

LOL, physician, heal thyself.

Your continued attempts at silly ad hom are pathetic and ill-placed. Of course you haven't seen any of the factual observations I've made here, because you're desperately trying to appear "non-partisan" while you harp on the "mess of felony level crimes" this hack writer and talking head has supposedly constructed. You've tipped your hand early on ... you're not interested in discussion, you're interested in approbation of more wild accusations against those you see as political enemies.

You're actually the one having an emotional overreaction if there is one. My posts speak for themselves.

See you next time! Taa!

Are your posts inaccurate?

Please, folks let me take a stab at this answer while explaining again the situation to these that refuse to believe their own eyes and minds.

I would ask you 66, is a pigs' tail pork?

Good grief, you appear to be so personally offended that data you can't see yet has you squirming. Your big attempt at deflection is a giant fail. The truth is what it is. I am a Ron Paul supporter, who has been voting Libertarian merely crossed over to R for the primaries because I hope the Conservatives will be with those like minded Libertarian (Cruz this time) types in that camp. Well, most of us here have been seeing it. I am saying you are obfuscating known facts and trying to snuff out future information. You have been politely pointed to the facts that are undeniable and you few are acting as if your lambasting "evil lies". I will say it again, just like Baghdad Bob did.

The Foundation has operated falsely, period. You would have to be willingly ignorant on this matter at this point. Your ruining your street cred on ATS. You are making an attempt to say this is not a debate about the foundation but about those Right wing conspirators, as you willingly state.
edit on 8-9-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

KNOCK IT OFF PLEASE!

This is not the Mud Pit and this tit for tat WILL result in Posting Bans shortly if it does not stop. I'm talking to both sides.

Heated debate is fine and allowed, but when it gets personal it's not allowed. Stick to the topic or move on.

You are warned.

Do not reply to this message.
edit on 9/8/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Blaine

I apologize if i am the reason for that.

We either have Clinton's using the foundation criminally or not. The Foundation data stands on it's own in Haiti and speaks of just flat out shameful tactics. What is disputable on ATS is, "HRClinton can do no wrong"', but she can, i can and you can. When it is established that the party/parties are neutral that bring the complaint to the public eye, then there is an attempt to move it to "who cares they are nobody". A kind of circular argument. Clearly, the truth is to be damned! The spinners will spin but normally the data is still the data. Justice is for all, except for a select few.

Orwell: "All animals are equal, some are more equal", fits here.

The reports about the C. Foundation supports that something amoral has occurred, period end of statement.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

This fight will be nastier-with more deaths than our original civil war. Its been a long time coming-Republicans, Democracts and all their spawn will be going at it while the "original American" lays dying on the sideline.

When this war truly begins, the crazies everywhere will come out. Keep the children inside.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a split in our military and lotsa confusion; "Who's running this government?"

The division of "The United States" will be to the benefit of our neighbors hint-hint-Mexico-This is the end whether we want to believe it or not-and I am not a survivalist.
Bushes-Clintons-Obamas-those names will go down in shame in future world history books

Time for the Americans to divide, conquer and control the natural resources of another third world country.

I weep for what could have been the potential of the most benevolent, caring, successful government in human history.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The Foundation fights obesity in children.

Where? In Africa?

We'll see what Ortel comes out with.

Where are people watching for it?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Here's Ortel's website: Ortel

Still no update on the first submission that was expected 'late 9/7/2016' although he's been active on Twitter. There was one comment a few days ago now that he was 'delaying the first submission' because of some new information that came in but I can't find that now and almost every time I attempt to pull up his website, it times out on me. Is he getting cyber-attacked or is it just the number of attempts to access his server on a relatively unknown blog site?

I'll give him one thing, he's extremely thorough and methodical as can be seen from what he's already put out there.

I wonder if all the people commenting on this thread have even read up so far, if people are asking where to follow it?

I'll keep checking for updates and will post as soon as I see them, either here or in a new thread, since this has deteriorated into ranting.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Where are the rest of his releases?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join