It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer cures aplenty? Please watch with an open mind & then you decide.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
First of all, let me say I'm terribly sorry that so many people, millions almost certainly, have perished from cancer while every damn year, we are treated to the pink ribbon events and others while big pharma and so many 'sellebrities' and so many others go on and on about 'someday' we'll come up with a cure for cancer. All I can say is that anyone who STILL believes that bologna, should think about this; consider the fact that for over 100 years, cancer has been plaguing modern society both here in the US and elsewhere. Now, consider also the fact that in EVERY aspect and corner of our civilization, we've made amazing discoveries, technological breakthroughs and so much more AND YET, for cancer, we juuuust can't quite seem to cure it YET?! Never mind the fact that the treatment for cancer is a one that is so high, that for most people, it represents a staggering cost that will almost certainly bankrupt them at a time when they can least afford it as far as their or their loved one's health is concerned. CBS report on cancer drug expenses Just a couple of years ago, Ty Bollinger made a series of videos called "the truth about cancer, a global quest" in which he interviews both cancer conquerers and doctors who ARE curing cancer despite the mainstream medical mafia's best attempts to get to STOP IT! He made 9 videos and here's episode 1 of 9:
Here's episode 2 : www.youtube.com... Here's video 3: www.youtube.com... Here's episode 4: www.youtube.com... Here's episode 5 of 9: www.youtube.com... Here's episode 6: www.youtube.com... Here's episode 7: www.youtube.com... Here's episode 8: www.youtube.com... And finally, here's the final episode, 9: www.youtube.com... Let me be clear, the ONLY reasons why I'm posting this info is because I'm sick & tired of sooo many good people dying of this terrible disease when the ARE cures out there. Sadly, most doctors and medical professionals truly don't know about this and since they've been indoctrinated for years, perhaps even decades, why WOULD they believe someone other than those who taught them? I'm not condemning the countless health-care professionals who do their damnedest to save people with what they know, I'm just disgusted at those who DO know and choose to place profit, position and power as far more important than the 'petty concerns' of human lives, health and happiness. All I ask that is that anyone who chooses to comment on this, please do some basic research rather than letting one's cognitive dissonance commandeer one's mind and responses.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 1FreeThinker

It is an excellent series!

Thank you kindly for sharing, I did not realize they were all available on youtube now!

The levels of deceit that have come out of the Cancer industry is astounding... for Christ's sake they still will not allow Cannabis to be used and we literally have an endo-cannabinoid system that works with our immune system.

No they want you to be injected with Chemotherapy... which has its origins from chemical warfare... talk about successful brainwashing.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

and we literally have an endo-cannabinoid system that works with our immune system.

Fish have an endocannabinoid system.

You don't even know what an endocannabinoid system is do you?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I sure do Chadwickus!

Not sure what fish have to do with this... but our endocannabinoid system works with just about every physiological process we have!

I would think you would find this source reputable

In the past decade, the endocannabinoid system has been implicated in a growing number of physiological functions, both in the central and peripheral nervous systems and in peripheral organs. More importantly, modulating the activity of the endocannabinoid system turned out to hold therapeutic promise in a wide range of disparate diseases and pathological conditions, ranging from mood and anxiety disorders, movement disorders such as Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease, neuropathic pain, multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injury, to cancer, atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction, stroke, hypertension, glaucoma, obesity/metabolic syndrome, and osteoporosis, to name just a few.

Remind me again why this herb is being used to fill prisons when we have a god damn endocannabinoid system and are literally hardwired to benefit from this plant... maybe it is because of the fish!

edit- just to clarify my statement it is the CB2 receptors that are found throughout our immune system

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amWednesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Ah, I see that you don't.

Why would a fish need it then, if as you just said, has a endocannabinoid system hard wired to benefit from a plant that it has zero contact with.

edit on 7/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Please do enlighten me through PM as to what your understanding of the fish's endocannabinoid system and how it compares to our physiological interaction with cannabis, I always like to learn more however I do not wish to cause a thread drift.

The Truth about Cancer is the topic here, question to you...

What do you think about the OP?

I suppose it would take some time to digest the series, but definitely worth the time Chad!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amWednesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

If Big Pharma or the PTB had a cure for cancer i am pretty sure Steve Jobs would be alive today .

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I watched these videos last year and they are only about unsupported opinions. That's all. One example is that he said drugs companies ignore natural 'cures' because they cannot patent natural substances and that's not true, when many (if not most) chemo drugs are made with compounds extracted from plants. One example is Placlitaxel, a very famous chemo drug for breast cancer, made with chemicals extracted from a tree called Pacific Yew.

If a cure for cancer was available we wouldn't see cancer researches dying of the disease, scientists who have spent their whole life searching for a cure. Professor Chris Marshall is just one example. LINK

I don't mind discussing each point in the videos if you wish so, you pick the 'treatment' or topic.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

If Big Pharma or the PTB had a cure for cancer i am pretty sure Steve Jobs would be alive today .

He probably still is alive (with a new identity). The Cancer Industry needs big names to die from Cancer, to keep the charade alive.

Apparently he believed in alternative treatment, and died because he didn't get the chemotherapy, radiating, or cutting, of the cancer cells - This is all that the Billions and Billions of taxpayer funded research dollars has come up with as a cure for cancer.

Well played to the Cancer Industry, well played Steve Jobs.

edit on 7-9-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Steve Jobs is still alive.

With a new identity.

In secret.

Working in cahoots with 'Big Pharma'.

Yes.

You did indeed write that. For real?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Steve Jobs is still alive.

With a new identity.

In secret.

Working in cahoots with 'Big Pharma'.

Yes.

You did indeed write that. For real?

Yes, and someone agreed by giving me a star.

It's a mad mad mad mad world.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Cancer can be cured by eating hot peppers. Seriously. And freshly grated ginger.

Check out The Doctor Who Cures Cancer by William Kelley Eidem.

There are plenty of studies now confirming there's truth to this. Here's one of them:

www.cedars-sinai.edu...

My mother fought cancer for years, avoiding chemo. As soon as she started chemo, her health deteriorated rapidly. She was gone within two months.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
Cancer can be cured by eating hot peppers. Seriously. And freshly grated ginger.

Check out The Doctor Who Cures Cancer by William Kelley Eidem.

There are plenty of studies now confirming there's truth to this. Here's one of them:

www.cedars-sinai.edu...

Yes but only in a petri dish and mice, there have been no clinical trials proving capsaicin works the same in a human body. Before we can say it works it has to go trough all phases of clinical trials.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

Yes there are many cures.

7.6 million people worldwide die of cancer every year. How many Indians die of cancer every year?

Indians eat a lot of curry. Turmeric is a key ingredient in curry.

edit on 7-9-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016

originally posted by: hutch622

He probably still is alive (with a new identity). The Cancer Industry needs big names to die from Cancer, to keep the charade alive.

Apparently he believed in alternative treatment, and died because he didn't get the chemotherapy, radiating, or cutting, of the cancer cells - This is all that the Billions and Billions of taxpayer funded research dollars has come up with as a cure for cancer.

Well played to the Cancer Industry, well played Steve Jobs.

Classic cognitive dissonance. You know fine well that someone like Steve Jobs had so much wealth he could have made damn sure he was cured by whatever miracle cure is supposed to exist But he didn't because there isn't one. He is dead and because his death makes these "cancer cures exist" theories nonsense you have to question the reality of his death. Yet another celebrity hiding in some mythical land with Elvis and John Titor.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
First point: Cancer can be cured by a single remedy.
No. Cancer is not "a" disease. It is the summary for many, many different ways the cells going in multiplying-mode madness.

Next point:
Cancer is old (MUCH MORE than 100 years old, we found mummys and neanderthals with cancer-signs), therefore there should be a cure.

Is there a cure for the common cold? Nope.
Is there a cure for measles? Nope.
Not everything is understood well enough oder depends on a single vector so it can be killed off by a single active component.

Everyone telling people that cancer is simple, and cancer (ALL CANCER) can be killed by a single medicine is lying in your face.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

7.6 million people worldwide die of cancer every year. How many Indians die of cancer every year?

If you are going to use stats then at least show some critical thinking and display the stats by age, region and environmental issue. With all the overlays we know about. Obesity (predominant in the West but not India) results in higher cancer. Red meat consumption, alcohol etc etc.

Broad brush stats are meaningless and can be made to show anything just like this one :

50% of the human race never gets Prostate cancer and every medical professional knows why!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

If you are going to use stats then at least show some critical thinking and display the stats by age, region and environmental issue. With all the overlays we know about. Obesity (predominant in the West but not India) results in higher cancer. Red meat consumption, alcohol etc etc.

Broad brush stats are meaningless and can be made to show anything just like this one :

50% of the human race never gets Prostate cancer and every medical professional knows why!

Age, Religion and Environmental issue?

There is no Age, Religion and Environmental issue. Its all about the $hit that people put into their bodies.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

How many Indians die of cancer every year?

I think I'm falling in love.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Sorry...what's the connection between hot/chili peppers and turmeric?? Lots of Indians eat just turmeric and lots just chili (or other types of) peppers. Lots also like both together. (source: my wife is Indian and I've spent 13 months in India since 2013) Turmeric is good for you certainly...but I don't really understand the connection with anything in this thread nor where it was implicated to reduce or eliminate cancer.

On the other hand, my wife is from a fairly remote mountain tribe and they believe that ginger is one of the healthiest things which cures nearly every physical (and non-physical) ailment. If hot peppers and ginger combined are claimed to be a cancer (or whatever else) reducer, my money's on the ginger. Plus, it tastes great in just about everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join