It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cal State LA offers segregated housing for black students

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
These youngest liberals really are too dumb to exist. They ought to be beaten with rocks for some of the stuff they do.

They are a danger to our countries. They are narcissistic, they are entitled, they are easily impressionable, they are the wet dream of any tyrant.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
These youngest liberals really are too dumb to exist. They ought to be beaten with rocks for some of the stuff they do.

They are a danger to our countries. They are narcissistic, they are entitled, they are easily impressionable, they are the wet dream of any tyrant.

That is a very poetic piece you wrote there, chicken little.

It's not going to pass. You can relax.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

They are the creation of wanna be future Tyrants. Through indoctrination in schools and television etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

Disaster has already struck the West. We are watching the end game right now.
edit on 10-9-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Typo.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Disaster has already stuck the West. We are watching the end game right now.

oh, I'm so afraid!!...help me!!!.....are you happy now?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Very.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
gee, if the blacks can have their own safe space, it's only equal that whites also can... and of course, there always going have to be an option to this. so the university will need...
one dorm for blacks only.
one dorm for whites only.
and one dorm for the I really don't care what the color of your skin is, just give me the same respect I give you and we can live together with no problem.

and since no two building are exactly the same, you're probably gonna end up having this group over here complaining that the other group's air conditioner is so much better while the other group is complaining that their cafeteria isn't as nice......
while the I just don't care group just says to leave them alone, they have tests to study for....

so the university, in hopes of achieving equality through all the dorms will spend a ton of money attempting to make all the buildings the same.... all the while having to raise tuition to fund all this crap!!!

and the I just don't care group, along with many in the other groups will have to drop out halfway through their course
BECAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD ALL THIS CRAP

and we didn't even get into all the conservatives wanting a safe space from the liberals and vice versa, the orientals, islamics, the dog lovers/cat lovers, ect....

what happened to our sanity pray tell?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Wait ... is that a quote from the 70s?

Sounds like something Nixon would have said.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Or like something that anyone that is objective about the situation would say. Progressivism has jumped the shark and turned into a ridiculous caricature, making issues out of poop swastikas, snow penises and.. even dumber stuff.

Social justice warriors are the dumbest people on the planet.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Anyone who is objective comes to the conclusion that the world is ending because liberals disagree with conservatives?

Got any spare tin foil?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

End game means the end of the world now? Nice try trying to twist things.

I say:

You twist that into some end of the world scenario.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join