It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: darkstar57

Now, recently, faa announced a non transponder zone in CA. did it include Vandenburg???

Could you elaborate more on this?

I can't seem to find anything about this.

I can.

That was tests done out at china lake to test how the military did when denied gps. It was a public announcement that gps and other stuff may act wonky . No secret blackout for space planes. Justvthe military seeing how to address evolving reliance on things like gps etc. And what yo do about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

How about the huge ships that have been seen here on earth? Ours? Someone else?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: opethPA

Sorry claiming we frequently travel to and return from any planet being posted by someone new on a conspiracy site without any proof should not be sufficient for you or anyone else wishing to deny ignorance.

really, like one every four months, since the 70's and no one in ca,nv and co have noticed them. i know there are some pretty remote locations in those states, but to believe that is happening and no one sees the launches or a that the beans haven't been spilled by the construction workers that built the bases/facilities, or some military astronaut saying something is unbelievable.

now as far as there being militarily missions to orbit the earth, or maybe go to the moon. i have no doubt that each and every branch of the U.S. armed services have astronauts that have been or are ready to go. i have beveled that ever since i saw the astrospies on frontline.

They can probably launch at sea even.
www.ancient-code.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That was tests done out at china lake to test how the military did when denied gps. It was a public announcement that gps and other stuff may act wonky .

That is what I thought, but just wasn't totally sure.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Dontcha think thats a bit small of a runway for spacecraft? Hangers not all that huge to hold a giant triangle either.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
if OP is a whistleblower then so is every other person that has posted something on the internet making claims, be it unicorns are real or farts don't stink.

I *wish* someone would blow the whistle on farts not stinking, so I could stop buying Febreeze.

OMG you finally get Mandela Effect!! it is now Febreze !

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
without through all 8 pages on my cell phone can somebody point me to the best post here that sums up this thread?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Dontcha think thats a bit small of a runway for spacecraft? Hangers not all that huge to hold a giant triangle either.

I would assume there is more than meets the eye but no I have no way of knowing how much room it takes to land or take off in some Stargate prometheus.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yah. Go the First Post!
CLICK HERE

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm interested enough to keep an eye on this thread. Looking forward to more and will start researching these areas.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I know the OP from a different long running Thread here and have not had any probs, or doubts as to The posts there from The OP....

And I like to think I'm open Minded enough to think that this could be, and maybe is, true...

To Each Their own, and all that...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: Olivine

What's given to the public:

Vandenberg AFB Launch Schedule

8. Prior to the launch of a classified payload, the exact launch time is kept secret until about T-18 to T-4 hours. The launch window is also secret and not made public. Instead of providing the launch window, the Air Force announces a launch period - a large block of time within which the launch window falls.

Edited to Add:

They have an ideal and large spot right on the ocean and plenty of privacy.

The base encompasses over 98,000 acres, with 35 miles of pristine coastline stretching along the Pacific Ocean. It is truly a military installation in a national park setting.

Vandenberg

Privacy? Not Vandenberg. I'm over 100 miles away and I catch sight of launches now and then. If the OP is being honest he must be talking about some kind of launch vehicle other than a rocket because rocket launches are always visible to observers. We would be hard pressed to find a place where a launch can go completely undetected for decades.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The real questions should be:

Why would it not be disclosed to the public if traveling to other
Planets and bases set up are true?

Can only think of one thing; ELE.

Enjoy every day like its our last!

See ya at the interrogation DI

edit on 7-9-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

He wasn't talking about rocket launches. I was just showing what Vandenberg informs the public.
edit on 7-9-2016 by tweetie because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsiderwe (our Space Command) in Colorado Springs, CO has sent manned space craft to distant planets in our solar system, and have returned safely.

I am disappointed to learn that we are still stuck in our solar system. You'd think that by now Lockheed would be far more advanced than that. If all they can do is send manned missions to planets in our solar system they must still be using some rather primitive technology.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
I know what I am talking about....the sites are in CA, NV, CO. Believe it or not. I know this to be true.

How about some coordinates so we can look them up on google maps?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Perhaps this revelation will induce people to start REALLY paying attention to the skies and what they see heading skyward every four months. When was the last one from Colorado? Need to get a timeframe started to build on since Colorado is north by northeast of me.
edit on 7-9-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It would be funny if (via CNET.com) the boarding pass I put my son's name's in for turned out to REALLY be that! What wishful thinking for me.

All of my life I've looked skyward and felt a wave of loneliness and loss, as though I don't belong here on this world. It hasn't lessened, but still there. To think this may actually be a reality is mind blowing. Too bad I'm so passed the age of becoming involved... except for wallowing in abject jealousy!

For anyone interested, check that site out. You may be able to still add your name (and family) to a list that will be put in a microchip that will hitch a ride on board an actual, future trip to Mars. I can't condense all the information for it...but, what the heck, check it out!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Maybe ELE ... it's no secret climate scientists are in nihilistic depressions over our lack of a future ...mostly due to our strangely static tech as far as energy creation ...

Or maybe paternalistic hubris and thinking free energy/fabrication will eradicate the current status quo ... or it could be any number of factor x's, like the knowledge just being too "far out" for the "average" mutant Earth ape... impossible to know much of anything fer sure, being a head in a vat and all...

but all signs point to this basic "hidden tech/history" narrative, at least, being "true" ... or true-ish anyway.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join