It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man found shot to death in Riverview had been active in Ferguson protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
From St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

Authorities identified the man as Daren Seals, 29, though other records give the spelling of his first name as Darren. Police gave an address for Seals in the 9700 block of Millburn Drive in North County. 

Seals was active in protests in Ferguson after the police shooting of Michael Brown in 2014.

It seems like more than just a random crime to me since the car was torched. I'll be watching to see if this is tied in to his activism.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
From St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

Authorities identified the man as Daren Seals, 29, though other records give the spelling of his first name as Darren. Police gave an address for Seals in the 9700 block of Millburn Drive in North County. 

Seals was active in protests in Ferguson after the police shooting of Michael Brown in 2014.

It seems like more than just a random crime to me since the car was torched. I'll be watching to see if this is tied in to his activism.

Hopefully you will be watching to see if it was tied into any criminal activities also..

Torching of cars or other extreme crimes, acts of revenge are not uncommon in the criminal world.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Oh I'll be watching that too, but that wouldn't be much of a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

now the regular folks are having their loose ends tied up? Sounds plausible if these hacking scandals and leaks of information keep going public.

Should be quite a few more low key demises in the background now. Maybe a big one is on the way.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Hopefully you will be watching to see if it was tied into any criminal activities also.. Torching of cars or other extreme crimes, acts of revenge are not uncommon in the criminal world.

Do you know something about the deceased?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Big surprise.

BLM terrorists get more like muslim terrorists every day.

Kill the apostates and blasphemers.

Seals was extremely critical of Black Lives Matter activists like DeRay McKesson and Johnetta Elzie who he believed coopted the situation in Ferguson to their own benefit.

He had tried to warn local folks about DeRay and the other outsiders of the BLM because there was a lot of money coming into ‘the movement’, but it wasn’t getting to the local community.

He even called out the Soros connection:

www.weaselzippers.us...

edit on 7-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Hopefully you will be watching to see if it was tied into any criminal activities also.. Torching of cars or other extreme crimes, acts of revenge are not uncommon in the criminal world.

Do you know something about the deceased?

Nope, I don't know anything at all about the deceased I just don't automatically rule out common sense explanations...

Could this be a Mulderesque conspiracy sure but more likely its something crime related..

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

My only question is why would you assume this has something to do with a protest he did 2 years ago? Im pretty sure even the police aren't looking at that as a motive it's kind of silly. If someone took thr time to shoot him and torch his car that personal. Either thr car was torched to cover up evidence or that was thr start of the confrontation which lead to his death. Either way there was alot of hate involved meaning thus was someone who knew him Personly not the act of a stranger.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So a guy who protested for a thug who got shot, got shot.
Thug life. They get shot a lot.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

My only question is why would you assume this has something to do with a protest he did 2 years ago? Im pretty sure even the police aren't looking at that as a motive it's kind of silly. If someone took thr time to shoot him and torch his car that personal. Either thr car was torched to cover up evidence or that was thr start of the confrontation which lead to his death. Either way there was alot of hate involved meaning thus was someone who knew him Personly not the act of a stranger.

I didn't assume it has anything to do with two years ago. I used the article title, which I was under the impression was required when posting about an article. He continues to be a critic of many things, including criticism of the BLM movement.

I'm not a criminal profiler so I'm not going to speculate on all the rest you mentioned. As I said I'll be watching to see if this is tied to his activism.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Looks like a rub out by BLM enforcers, JMO.

Buck

top topics

join