It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Will Release His Tax Returns...when Hillary releases all her emails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i knew this was coming. It is a matter of the fact that Trump has been setting her up with his returns for awhile. There is nothing to hide. It is a tactic to make someone else do something and then provide details on something that will mean nothing.

Link

This is the meeting with O'reilly in which he says what I have thought for quite a long time. He is using it to make sure that there are things that are needed to be known will be drawn out into the open. Go to 3:40 if needed for the link above.

I wonder if the Clinton campaign will pick up on this....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hah!
Brilliant.

What a couple of turds we have to choose from.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
She deleted her emails has Donnie deleted his tax returns? Also the FBI is supposed to have the emails so they should be expecting Donnie's returns any day now huh?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

puppets, puppets everywhere.

Not a single originality... they're both drones

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What a dirty trick to pull on a candidate as credible, trustworthy, honest and likable as Hillary Clinton.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yeaaah... there's nothing in his taxes. Just like there wasn't an attempt to cover up a bribe to Bondi through his foundation (which as far as I can tell is something even the Clinton's didn't do).

The real reason that he won't release his taxes is because he lies about his net worth obviously. Just ask the people he's sued for commenting about it how butthurt the orange one gets over people not buying his line of bull on the topic of his net worth. The fact is that presidential candidates have been releasing their tax returns consistently back to the early 70s and in more recent decades, they've done it without exception.

How the hell you get that it's a "Trump strategy" that people expect him to release his returns is some serious fanboy delusion.
edit on 2016-9-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Trump has already given over 100 pages of financials which tells more than a tax return.

I think his ultimatum is brilliant.

She's a dirty liar and holding back hoping it will all go away and she can continue to bribe or lie her way out of the mess she and the Clinton Foundation are in. Fork over everything, Hillary, or.....shut up about Trump's tax return.
edit on 6-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

There is nothing to hide.

You have that much blind faith in Trump that you can unequivocally claim this?

I guess some would say, if there is nothing to hide...why hasn't he released them earlier? Instead, he chooses a deflection like this...because after all, he can always "claim" that she hasn't release ALL of her emails.

To everyone who isn't a Trump worshiper, this just looks like he does have something to hide.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I will be brutally honest. If his tax returns came out and said he paid an effective personal rate of zero I could care less. It would show me that he knows how to make sure it is not in the red.

That is what we need in Washington. NO ONE could turn a 19 trillion deficit to a positive in 4 years but it will shrink with Trump and grow with Hillary. Show me her tax plan. She has none. She has 'ideas'.

I thought actually he would use the health records instead but who cares.

Please, any of you haters, tell me what you think you will find in his tax return that you could not find in his personal finance disclosures that reveal much more information than a personal, not a business, tax return. What do you think is there so when they are released I can call you idiots as one poster already did....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

BTW..I worship no one. Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump should be a no brainer to anyone with a pulse.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

he was a private enterprise.. she was a government official.
there's a massive difference.. one was working for the people - her honesty is critical to her campaign.

This was always the plan, I'm surprised he didn't add in her banking transcripts either.

Trump trumps her again! Clinton's so dirty and full of so many lies I doubt she even knows where to start with a response.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Trump's not a "dirty liar?" lol. The only way he can cut back on his compulsive lying is to have somebody else tell him what to say and put it on a teleprompter.

Not that Clinton isn't a liar too but you don't see a lot of people pretending otherwise, even among her supporters. That sort of willful ignorance is in my opinion far more prevalent among the Trumpeteers.

Here's Our Tally of Donald Trump's Wealth

The latest math on Donald Trump: $2.9 billion. An analysis by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, based in part on a 92-page personal financial disclosure form made public last week, revealed a portfolio dominated by skyscrapers and golf courses. The celebrity presidential candidate says he’s worth more than $10 billion.

Trump's Financial Report? That's Rich

In 2004, while I was trying to assess Trump’s wealth, he told me that he was worth $4 billion to $5 billion before lowering the figure later that day to $1.7 billion. My sources -- individuals who worked with Trump and had a good sense of his finances -- thought he was worth $150 million to $250 million. Trump sued me for publishing that figure as part of a range of assessments of his wealth, saying it had damaged his reputation and business. Among the documents discussed during the litigation was a Deutsche Bank assessment from 2005 that put Trump’s net worth at about $788 million; at the time, Forbes had pegged Trump at $2.7 billion, he was telling bankers and regulators that he was worth $3.6 billion, and he was telling me he was worth $5 billion to $6 billion (a billion or two more than what he had told me the year before).

The guy lies about how much money he is worth obsessively. Nobody but his supporters — including the nerds that track the things professionally — believe him.

I think his ultimatum is brilliant.

I'm sure Donald Trump could fart into a microphone and there'd be a certain number of his supporters who would say it was brilliant. ("Greatest fart in the history of gas!" "I prefer the smell of Trump's farts to regular air!")
edit on 2016-9-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Do you think the public is more interested in Hillary's e-mails, or her 2011-2016 medical records?

Personally, I'd prefer to see the medical records. But unfortunately, you can't be certain that you'd get all e-mails, or all medical records, if Hillary agreed.

On the other hand, Trump can't just turn over a portion of his tax return. All the pages and schedules sort of cross reference each other.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Trump should announce that he emailed a copy of his tax return to Clinton back in January and challenge her to find it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: queenofswords

Trump's not a "dirty liar?" lol. The only way he can't cut back on his compulsive lying is to have somebody else tell him what to say and put it on a teleprompter.

does trump even use a teleprompter? by the way he speaks he jumps so quickly from word to word it would be a nightmare for a teleprompter.

im just curious if he does or doesnt ?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: kruphix

BTW..I worship no one. Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump should be a no brainer to anyone with a pulse.

I agree that the choice should be obvious, but unless a lot of you here are undead, it doesn't seem to be ...

(See how that works?)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

he was a private enterprise.. she was a government official.

His private enterpise is built on bribing government officials (and deals with the mafia, suing everyone constantly and pure hype). He's a crony. If elected, he'll be a crony. He openly fawns over Putin ffs. Do you have any idea how corrupt Putin is?

This was always the plan, I'm surprised he didn't add in her banking transcripts either.

What was always the plan? To use Clinton's emails as an excuse not to reveal how much he lies about his net worth? (or worse) That makes absolutely not sense. The expectation for him to release his taxes doesn't come from his opponent, it comes from the voting public — well it did right up until Donald "I can shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not loose any support" Trump came up with a base of people so taken with his ridiculous persona that they can't think straight.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Trump should simply release his tax returns. The fact he would levy that against the emails is ridiculous. He is running for president of the United States of America, not 5th grade class president. The information ' helps the public vet a candidate’s finances, revealing information such as charitable giving, investments and the tax rate he pays' , what does that have to do with Hillary? Trump is evading the reveal of his taxes because his is hiding something serious. No other reason. IMO.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I remember about a year ago he went on record that he would have no problem releasing his tax returns.

Lie, trick?

It is a shame anyone supports the scum of the two party system better known as Trump and Clinton.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Both. Medical records is what I want to see. Remember, there is always a few offers to counter before a deal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join