It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CERN sacrifice real and filmed March 26th, 2013?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Dammit! Ok. His name is Johan R Venegas and hers is Viktoria Westphalen (Am I allowed to just name them here?! I rarely post so I'm not sure)
I came across these individuals on a 20 Minuten post from 3 April 2013 on facebook where Viktoria left the comment I found odd.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Here you go another source that shows it couldn't be her at CERN...

With only the very last results from the autopsy of the 20-year-old Olivia Østergaard before the police in Switzerland may be conclusively establish that she committed suicide. But the police, since Olivia's disappearance from home on March 26 on the way to university in Zug, have looked for Olivia, is not in doubt.

- We now know that she committed suicide, and there is no sign that she was being victimized, says spokesperson Judith Aklin facing ekstrabladet.dk.

And the reason you won't find out how she actually committed suicide...

Despite the international call for Olivia and the massive search in the area of ​​her home, the police consider suicide as a private matter and will not comment further on what underlies their conclusions.

- I will not say how long she has been dead or what she died of. It's never something that we communicate. Also provided for the bereaved, sound reasons.

ekstrabladet.dk...

Unless they committed her suicide for her (and I know that can't happen) it is pretty certain she did herself in and she was not sacrificed.

But hey keep the speculation going it's fun to read...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm under the impression that the OP is speculating that the video happened 3 years ago and with this particular girl, not that the girl was kept on ice and performed upon recently.

The 'sacrifice' Video was shot some time after 2011:

Here is an article on the unveiling of the life size CMOS image, to be hung on Building40 inside courtyard.

You can clearly see the CMOS reproduction as the guy comes down the stairs in the original video. So it stands to reason the video was shot after August 2011.

Watch a video of the unveiling.

See pictures from the event.

2011-08-02, by Achintya Rao

Link

I still think the Ostergarde case is very interesting though. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that her death was faked or whoever they found may have been someone else. It's not like we have a DNA test & Autopsy report to confirm that is who they found in the shed.

I don't think it necessarily links it to the CERN/LHC event, but it's worth looking into. The reason I speculate on Olivia not being Olivia in the missing persons case, is because Im looking over old articles and people are railing out against the case, publicly.

Apparently, where she went missing, how they handled the case...people were highly critical of the police. The police focused on very specific set of wetland while totally ignoring a bus driver (I assume for additional information-questioning) and others in the area. Others commented, frustrated why they didn't look into her getting into a car or other people in the area at the time.

Also, I noticed someone comment on "Grace" being listed as a photo-ID in one of her Tatoo pictures, she appears to have "Grace" tattooed on her right wrist.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Actually it would make sense if there was a real sacrifice made to do it before many of Cern's experiments began. It's a preparation ritual, not something done after the fact. I see no reason the video couldn't have been kept under wraps for years and then released. The timing between the 2 events may have some astrological significance.

They found her body in a shed 3 weeks after reported missing and declared her death a suicide.
No details on the cause of death are available but seriously, who would off themselves in some random shed?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Look's genuine to me and the girl does look like that young student, I suspect that she was drugged or hypnotized though she may have been told that it was mock.

I doubt that these are researcher's as surely they have more intelligence than to be members of a sick and twisted cult that worship's dead and false god's.

My feeling looking at it is that the initiate was the one that stabbed the young woman not the young woman herself, perhaps someone that had courted a relationship with her prior to this though he could just as easily have been a total stranger but undoubtedly she knew at least some of the group and probably the one taking the video was know to her.

God (the real one) rest her soul.

On a personal note if as I believe this is real then I would dearly love to get my hand's on those scum that performed this act, a young and beautiful woman lost to some perverted sect, her life of inestimable value and it's promise lost to us, her children denied there existence will now never be born, this world is a genuinely dark place at time's.

I hope some remnant of the old opposite sect's still exist and that they are actively hunting these scum though given that power and evil go together is it is likely that they are well protected even from the police there and of course if they are the Swiss version of the English Bullingdon Club (which began as the Hell Fire club a group of Satan and Pagan worshiping aristocrats in the 1700's) then there relative's may also be in position's of power and that make's the police there even less likely to bring charges against these scum, the fact is that this looked real to me and it was definitely not a prank but a genuine and evil ceremony.

edit on 7-9-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
They aren't necessarily related events, but the cult tattoo and her suicide on the way to school are certainly suspicious. Here is an interesting article wherein a British celebrity died mysteriously after joining the OTO. Even more interesting, she died a few months after publicly exposing the names of two women involved in a pedophilia ring...

a reply to: shy_mo
This comment is particularly creepy:

Man sollte alles erdenkliche tun um sie zu finden, solangs im rahmen der realität bleibt. Aber ohne eine einzige spur wirds schwierig.. hoffe bloss dass die arme nicht ein frauenhändler-ring zu opfer gefallen ist...

Google translate:
"Everything should be imaginable to do to find them, so long as remains as part of the reality. But without a single track [hint] will be difficult .. hope merely that the poor not a female-dealer-ring [woman-trafficking ring] is to be sacrificed like ...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

True but even if this was a mock and I think it very well may have been real this was a sick ceremony of the type only carried out by mentally deficient and twisted over entitled daddy's little rich kid's.

Of course if it had been in a street in France and we knew that was a retractable fake blade (which it does not look like to my eye's) then we would be suggesting it was a weird French street art.

However this was obviously carried out in a place they knew that no one but themselves was likely to be, a guarded campus after the time that almost all student's would have left except themselves and while the guard was probably sitting on his derriere in his little hut by the gate watching sport on a portable TV so access by any art student's at that time is unlikely, also not public enough for there art as they crave attention, this took years to leak out apparently.

So not the kind of activity your usual physics intern is likely to be performing, of course there is a lot of money going through that place and that mean's interests outside those of the physicist's, rumors of occult ceremony's and link's to a ruling caste of elite occultists supposed to be among the members of the European sept of the NWO etc.

Even if this is not the same young lady I still think this may have been a real murder and stabbing down at an angle and under her rib's to avoid the bone and pierce her heart would also suggest a potential level of practice or even experience of this type of killing blow, he even stabbed her in her left side, this is a known killing method soldiers use and it is even in the bible, coming from behind they would grappled there victim with there right hand and strike up from behind (this young lady was obviously on her back but there the difference end's) under the rib's through the left lung (dominant lung without which your scream's are mere gurgles) and into the heart.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

This has been verified to be CERN... It is not a college campus somewhere.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

This has been verified to be CERN... It is not a college campus somewhere.

Jaden

Whatever truth is behind this, I find the LOCATION the most fascinating part. Confirmed to have taken place in that infamous courtyard. That place has security all over the place and according to them every person's ID's are checked systematical at each entry point, day or night. And I believe that statement immensely. Security has to be one of the top priorities behind either discovering how the world works or discovering how to conquer all of space and time. No matter the true answer (which we'll never know) this one is really strange.

Asked to detail the security procedures surrounding access to the campus, the Cern spokeswoman said: "Cern IDs are checked systematically at each entry to the Cern site whether it is night or day." She further indicated that those responsible for the prank had access badges.
source

Easy to dismiss as a hoax but there are many questions involved that are very peculiar. Why even bring this type of negative spotlight to an already highly controversial location? Mocking or not?

It is odd.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What I find interesting about the video is that he doesn't dramatically pause with the knife and then thrust down. It's almost like he wants to go straight down and stab her as quickly as possible as if it is a surprise to her.

Maybe she thought it was just going to be a mock ritual but they were intending it to be real. Watch it again with that in mind...

Jaden

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
What I find interesting about the video is that he doesn't dramatically pause with the knife and then thrust down. It's almost like he wants to go straight down and stab her as quickly as possible as if it is a surprise to her.

Maybe she thought it was just going to be a mock ritual but they were intending it to be real. Watch it again with that in mind...

Jaden

Yes, too quick and if you look her side abdomen depresses as he pushes the blade in almost like a punch, not fake in my opinion and we have seen a young woman murdered here not a nice thought that to be frank makes me queasy and very angry.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I am really tired of hearing about this. I know that people find it interesting, and I know that people REALLY want there to be some type of conspiracy behind the inner workings of CERN, but I really do not see any evidence proving this.

I made two separate videos about this hoax, and I did ridiculous amounts of research into CERN. I see absolutely zero evidence that anything goofy is taking place at CERN. The only "evidence" people can point to are to videos on Youtube created by the same type of people that REALLY want there to be some "occult" activity taking place at CERN.

I researched and researched. I contacted multiple employees, student interns, and the administration at CERN. I went at this thing with every angle I could think up. Here is my second video:
youtu.be...

The result of posting this video was a SLEW of hate. All of the Christian conspiracy types came out of the woodwork and trashed me up and down for looking at this skeptically. The hypocrisy was out of control. We are supposed to believe that everything the government does is a hoax, regardless of the evidence, but if something like this happens we are supposed to believe it is the work of the occult without questioning things.

It really does not motivate me to cover topics like this. This part of the "awake" population is pretty psychotic and rude. I was cursed at, told that I was going to hell, called every name in the book, and had my inboxes filled with hate mail.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Can you please let me know what they say? I am so sick of people talking about this nonsense hoax. Can you run these questions past her?
1. Does anyone working at CERN have weird religious practices? Any signs of devil/occult worship?
2. How is the security in this area by the statue?
3. Are there operations that are kept secret at CERN? Any weird disappearances?
4. What do people that work/study at CERN think about this video?

I have put so much time and effort into this. I would really REALLY appreciate your feedback on this.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It's people like you who are observant that often gives the first clue in solving the unsolved.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: corkUSMC
With a debunked video?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Well I am not being funny here but your Belief it is fake, your inability to find corroborating evidence For it being Real is matched by an equal lack of evidence For it being Fake.
Now to my eye's that look's like an SS ceremonial dagger a Schutzstaffel.
www.hanzoswords.com...

I and a great many other's DO believe it is a genuine case of murder by an exceptionally unenlightened but over privaledged group of occultist's.

Now Get this streight there will be justice for this girl and those guilty will come down by fair mean's or by foul there are simply too many now that want THERE blood.

So you can take a high ground and maybe you actually believe you are correct but I have to say that such is simply your OPINION not the actual proven fact.

Now as for Men of power, Scientific community's and secret conspiracy's go this is nothing new, this girl is only one of thousand's or even millions to have fallen prey to dark cult's in the past 100 years and a specific group that come's to mind is the NAZI party of Germany, some even claim that the Final solution and murder of million's was also a form of dark sacrifice which obviously failed.

Now there are two reason's WHY some people want to cover these atrocity's up or even deny they happened, one is that they simply do not want to believe that they did and the other is far less benign and is best encapsulated under the term sympathy for the guilty behind these action's.

Why would they even think to build a statue to a Hindu god of war in switzerland, it is after all a predominantly Christian country comprising mainly of both Catholic's and Protestant's, French, Italian and German speaking area's but all of these people see themselves as Swiss first and foremost and all hold William Tell.

Shiva this statue though is not a Hindu worship statue that would be a Lingam and a human sacrifice to it would be offensive to a Hindu as Human sacrifice was the domain of the Kali worshiping Thugi sect, they preferred ritual garrote's though, in fact to the Hindu's a sacrifice in front of a Statue of Shiva would probably be regarded as Blasphemy and would corrupt the shrine if it was such to his enemy Kali the Goddess of Death.
edit on 10-9-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I would estimate the knife being about 20 cm or 8 inches long from the footage. The girl definately flinches and the knife goins into her body as seen from my snapshots and loop. It could be a retractable blade, but it's definitely a metal of some sort as it's highly reflective in the video.

-MM
edit on 10-9-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Yes, the blade is probably too long to be hidden in the hilt, a give away as you have pointed out, a retracting blade would require a hilt a little longer and much bulkier than the blade itself and that would have of course been clearly visible upon the video even at the low resolution and at that distance as it would have protruded from his grip for some distance, more disturbingly it this was fake they surely would have made there video with a device that had a better CCD than a phone camera at that distance.
I doubt she is the only one to have fallen victim to this group and wonder just how many unexplained disappearance's and death's would be solved if they were properly investigated.

A Nazi Schutzstaffel Dagger was roughly about 15' long and of course we know that NAZI occultist's whom had link's to both the Pre Nazi black sun movement and the Nazi period Ahnenerb probably survived the war and there cult probably continued there devient practice's long after.
edit on 10-9-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I'm guessing a stab from a large blade to the heart would immediately pacify the girl. The blade seems highly polished due to its reflective properties and the stab seems planned and intended to be quick and fatal - the person stabbing seems to know how to kill a human with a single blow.

Reading up on the case online it seems the Zurich police were criticed by the newspapers for being highly incompentent; supposedly they did not check the train station surveilance photos (where she was headed when last seen) because they assumed they were deleted once a day but they were kept for a longer time than that and could be been accessed but they failed to do so.

Update:

Also, it seems Olivia had a black belt in karate and should have been able to defend herself - was she a willing victim? Perhaps even brainwashed by the cult?

ekstrabladet.dk...

-MM
edit on 10-9-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Probably yes, she probably passed out from the immediate shock and cardiac damage, likely her left lung was also pierced and so even if she had tried to scream it was probably more of a wimper.

Usually a blow of that type to the heart is regarded an instant fatality but there is no such thing though she would have been dead in under a minute from that blow.

Typical bloody evil coward though they choose a weak and defenseless female for there victim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join