It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN sacrifice real and filmed March 26th, 2013?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Impossible. If the OP is to be believed, this girl has been a corpse for 3 years.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm under the impression that the OP is speculating that the video happened 3 years ago and with this particular girl, not that the girl was kept on ice and performed upon recently.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
Are you suggesting that she wasn't actually found dead and was kept hidden until the recent event, or are you suggesting that the recent footage is actually from three years ago?

The closest thing I could find to her tattoo was a custom pendant listed as "High Priestess of OTO":

I will add a comparison photo thanks to theantediluvian's mockup. It seems rather similar to me.

edit on 7-9-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

So she died in 2013, but was alive in 2016 to make this video...how exactly does that happen?

Or are you saying the video is from 2013?

Seems you are truly grasping at tinfoil hats here...straws just aren't good enough for this one.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

And a damn good looking one for a 3 year old dead girl.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

They're not called the 'dark powers' for nuthin'!!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall
The first results searching for "oto" came up with Ordo Templi Orientis, some sort of fraternal cult. That is rather creepy. They have a sort of illuminati-esque logo:

They do not have a Swiss branch listed though.

edit on 7-9-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

JUST COMPELLED TO ASK - 3 BASIC QUESTIONS :

1 - why have you " decided " that the alledged CERN " sacrifice " tape was shot on the same day as ms Østergaard disappeared ? - got evidence - or just the fact that it " has to " in order to conform to your pre-notions ??????

2 - why have you ignored all reportage of the finding of her body - in a shed with no injuries ???????????

3 - have you looked at a map of switzerlamd ????????

YRS - APE , just JAQing off since 1998

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Out of curiousity I had a look through the facebook posts related to her disappearance. Amongst the usual type of comments you'd expect to see on these posts (hopes and prayers etc) was one that stood out and seemed odd. A girl commented with "I find this funny" with an added wink face.

It seems out of place and an odd thing to say, yet had 7 likes. So 8 people find this girl's disappearance funny...and if I'm not mistaken aren't there 8 hooded people in the video?

I had a quick look at their profiles but haven't delved further. They are all young. I remember in a previous thread people calling this a hoax as the hooded people must be young as they are wearing trainers.

Anyway, maybe I connected dots that didn't need connecting...I just found it strange. (I can't link at the mo..still figuring out my new phone)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Here are some more missing people in Switzerland. Please ignore the males or the dark haired people at your leisure.
genevalunch.com...

Switzerland is a big place, maybe not for Americans [who have sometimes asked me if I know so and so who also lives in Germany/UK...as if]. To link these two is a nice idea but VERY far fetched.

I am someone who loves a good mystery but this doesn't even make me interested as there is absolutely no link apart from:

- Hair colour

...must be her and must have been a real sacrifice.../s

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
With regards to my last post I had a look at the girl's boyfriend's profile. What are the chances I find him in a photo wearing very similar trainers to the hooded person doing the stabbing..and that he left a review of cern in 2013?!

I feel uneasy for having looked now...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
Are you suggesting that she wasn't actually found dead and was kept hidden until the recent event, or are you suggesting that the recent footage is actually from three years ago?

As I stated in the title "CERN sacrifice real and filmed March 26th, 2013?", I suggest that the sacrifice at CERN was filmed (and the girl killed) back in March 26th, 2013 (the day she went missing). Why the movie surfaced first in 2016 I don't know, perhaps the video was shared exclusively within occult circles until a couple of months ago?

-MM
edit on 7-9-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: shy_mo
With regards to my last post I had a look at the girl's boyfriend's profile. What are the chances I find him in a photo wearing very similar trainers to the hooded person doing the stabbing..and that he left a review of cern in 2013?!

I feel uneasy for having looked now...

Interesting. Have a link that I can have a look at?

-MM

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: SargonThrall

As I stated in the title "CERN sacrifice real and filmed March 26th, 2013?", I suggest that the sacrifice at CERN was filmed (and the girl killed) back in March 26th, 2013 (the day she went missing). Why the movie surfaced first in 2016 I don't know, perhaps the video was shared exclusively within occult circles until a couple of months ago?

-MM

How was she killed in the film?

How was it described when her body was found?

Do the two questions correlate something to give you the impression there is a connection or do they sort of make it highly unlikely what you are putting forth may be true?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I drink with a physicist from Cern... Ill be seeing her this weekend, cant wait to ask about this one... should be good for a laugh.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Circumstantial. Not evidence of anything.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

She was found hanged. So... sorry to have to tell you to put away that Jump to Conclusions mat.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99

She was found hanged. So... sorry to have to tell you to put away that Jump to Conclusions mat.

Do you have a link that confirms that? I found this blog that said she hanged herself, but all other more credible sources state that she committed suicide only. You might be right, but it's strange that all larger papers says suicide and somehow a blog has more details on it, just saying.

-MM
edit on 7-9-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Ok hopefully my link works. I am not accusing this individual of anything..just noticed some curious oddness...
m.facebook.com...

I ended up on his profile after seeing Viktoria's comment on this page
m.facebook.com...

Like I said before maybe I'm joining dots that don't exist...but still I found her comment odd..it stood out amongst the rest...

edit on 7-9-2016 by shy_mo because: Added second link

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shy_mo

I don't think the link works.

-MM

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join