It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real of Fake (interaction with a grey)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi
a reply to: klassless

Feel free to try and debunk Bashar, state your arguments.

It's been done ad infinitum. You are gullible, I'm not. I use logic, common sense and reason, you do not. Believing in hoaxes and scams does not speak positively of you. Disabuse yourself of this nonsense and join us clear thinkers. This is not a good thing to show on your life's resume.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: klassless

Greetings,

Dear ATS community,

I present to you a session from a 'channeler', he goes by the name of Bashar and is quite well known in his field of work.

Now i would like to invite those members who have researched the Grey alien species, and listen to the interaction at 26:00 of the video. An audience member particpating a Bashar event is aksing Bashar if he can facilitate communication with a Grey. What do you think about this interaction? Is it legit?
Does the information of the Grey correspond with what we already know about the greys?

vimeo.com...

Session is dated 1997-02-15

It appears so that the greys are a dying species at this moment in time. It seems that they are very much busy with a genetic programme to save their species, using humans in the process. It seems that our goverments have made agreements with these aliens to allow this to happen , in exchange for technology.

So what would you say, is the interaction real or plain $#%#?

I don't accept any of this "new-age" nonsense but this topic has been on ATS many times. I did a search and got "About 2,070 results". Time to put this puppy to bed, permanently!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED
FlySolo
posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM

Bashar, aka Darryl Anka, threads have been popping up a lot lately by a member here who is convinced he is a channeled ET speaking telepathically through a snake oil sales man. I won't get into detail about what he talks about and the "feel good" emotions he evokes in people because most of you already know about his nonsense. What I want to discuss here is the the supposed telepathy used and how he "Anka" is able to communicate it in English.

Let me get this straight...
You, with your retarded thread posting history, are now 86'ing retarded threads?
It's as Bill Hicks said, "Irony on a base level."

My "retarded threads" are aimed at people such as you who ignore ATS TOS and engage in flame wars. Why don't you, instead, dig yourself and reply to thread's topic and leave well enough alone. You insulted the OP, now apologize.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless
NEVER!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I would like those members of ATS who have obtained knowledge of the greys, to see if the information in the audio fragment fits within the overal idea they have of the greys.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

You want channeling with aliens? Another fake one.

ufodigest.com...
Bringing Back Fond Memories Of The Incredible Brian Scott Case

BSS FILMED TRANCE VOLTAR SPEAKS AFTER TRANSFORMATION

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The grey aliens and their masters, the mantis-like aliens, have been working into a still ongoing hybridization program, with the final goal of the making of a human-looking hybrid species, that can infiltrate our society. The long term of such operations are still unknown, but clearly the whole point of the program was precisely that.

These hybrids retain the mind control abilities, so we're in complete disadvantage against them.

My personal opinion regarding the government on this scenario is that they must know what's going on.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

What do you make out of the audio recording?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

What do you make out of the audio recording?

Channeling? Bull#, most likely. They don't contact people and 'channel' stuff, they abduct people, put them under their control and manipulate the situation.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Have you listened to the audio recording

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Have you listened to the audio recording

No I haven't, but you don't 'channel' these beings, it doesn't work that way, they operate in secret, they're not fans on sharing their agenda or situation or whatever, they tell abductees just the necessary, because they need abductees' cooperation in several tasks.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Bunk in my opinion. If they are so willing to divulge information through some "channeler" then why not just hop on Fox News and be done with it.

Exactly, good point, and if you observe how the greys behave, they don't tell people a lot of things when they're working on their daily abduction agenda.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Maybe, just maybe it would be of interest to you to listen to the recording.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I would like those members of ATS who have obtained knowledge of the greys, to see if the information in the audio fragment fits within the overal idea they have of the greys.

It fits one faction of many, many factions of the Greys; the faction that is responsible for abductions (takings). pre-life arrangements and the genetic upgrading of Homo Sapiens into Homo Galacticus.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join