It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump's Nod to Neo-Nazis? The Ultimate Dog Whistle?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So if the communists have racists in their ranks, does it make every communist a racist? no. And believe me, they do. The same can be applied to the right.

Yes she does have 88 tattooed in her hand, and she probably has 1488 elsewhere or a celtic cross.

Go to breitbart, stormfront and the likes, and see how many want trump to be president.

edit on 7-9-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Many of them do, actually. Trump has a lot of support from those ass clowns. Mainly, at least on the stormfront highlights (yes, occasionally I troll the forums there for S and G), a lot of guys think a Trump presidency will bring on their long cherished race war.

As to Trump, whether he himself is a Nazi, or supports Nazis or racists, that's hard to say, but I doubt it. True, he has been reported by those who know him best as having a book of Hitler speeches he liked reading at bedtime. But Ivanka did marry a Jew and converted, so that kinda kills that whole thing.

I think more than anything, Trump is pretty ignorant of how the game works, and being the attention whore that he is, won't turn down worship from any corner, even those filled with rats and roaches.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Right, and see how much money he is making now from the publicity he is getting, he is winning even if he doesnt win the big prize in the end. It's like someone said, talk good stuff about me, or talk crap, as long as you talk about me.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

It would certainly support the theories that Trump isn't even running a serious campaign.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

It would, the debates will show either those are true or not, I guess.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join