It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump's Nod to Neo-Nazis? The Ultimate Dog Whistle?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

This is a testament to the insane things people will believe if it serves their agenda... There is no proof whatsoever that Hillary received money from the KKK.

snopes

A man claiming to be a Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon told several media outlets that the KKK had changed their political allegiance from Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton and had donated $20,000 to the latter's campaign.

Here's what this Quigg joker said about Hillary:

Once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show. Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.

Prof Levin, a former New York police officer, was sceptical of Mr Quigg’s renunciation. “Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” he said.

So, this guy couldn't POSSIBLY be saying this to get Hillary's supporters to turn away from her and vote for Trump, right?

edit on 9/6/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Ayn Rand types have been trying to convince me of that for years.

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, LaVey cited Ayn Rand's Objectivism as a principal source. As we all know, certain right-wing circles are of course enamored by Ayn Rand — that's not even a dubious connection)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

...hmmm, is it possible David Duke was pulling the same crap with Trump?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think it is a proper philosophy and most people live by it for the most part without realization or acceptance. I personally don't call it as my own though. Though I'm sure some of it applies to me as to us all.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show. Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.

Sounds like KKK flavoured satire to me.

Or I live in opposite land.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

so i dont get it. are you suggesting that the 88 announced military officials who have put support behind trump is because 88 is a neo nazi number?
thats just stupid.
the number 88 is also a number of luck in chinese culture
its amateaur radio lingo as well for loves and kisses

why does everyone associate donald trump with nazis? nazism is friggen stupid.

maybe you should ask hillary, i guess sheis infactuated with david duke, and was even endorsed by several groups of KKK members

There are also 88 keys on a piano. Black keys. White keys. What do you get when you sound them all at once? Dissonant harmony. What do you get when you don't sound any of them at all? Silence.

Silence is golden.

Donald Trump likes his hotels decorated with tacky gold.

It's all so clear now.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I expected some diatribe, full of name-calling, top-heavy with quotes from a mish-mash of articles, the constant copying and pasting of someone else's opinions in order to build one's own, but was pleasantly surprised here. I laughed.

Bravo.

edit on 6-9-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...hmmm, is it possible David Duke was pulling the same crap with Trump?

LOL! From what I know about David Duke, I don't think he'd support the same things Hillary does. And neither does this Quigg fellow. But your foil hat is twitching mightily today.

On Sept. 17, 2015—the same month he created his Twitter account—Quigg tweeted a supportive message to Trump, one that has been echoed by a number of white supremacists over the past year.

“@realDonaldTrump You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! WE all will be voting for you! CHURCH OF INVISABLE EMPIRE,” he wrote.

Is Quigg Just and Elaborate Troll?

A month later, Quigg told Vocativ that he and other Klan members had contributed more than $20,000 to Clinton’s campaign. Clinton spokesman Josh Schwerin said at the time that the campaign had never received the contributions and that “We want no part of them or their money and vehemently reject their hateful agenda.”

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The sad part is that 90% of Hillary supporters will take this as truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

With people like Duke, it isn't about who they support in any way, it's simply about returning their names to the media's lips.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh! 88 is dual infinity. That's powerful mojo.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

With people like Duke, it isn't about who they support in any way, it's simply about returning their names to the media's lips.

Yes I agree with you (for once lol)

Duke saw an opportunity to build his name off the back of Trump.

I think Trump was clever, and funny, to respond to the situation by saying "I don't know who he is"...

Clearly he does, but the disrespect reaches Level 9000.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: burdman30ott6

history of making statements like "jew bastard"

Donald Trump

"I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is; I believe that. It’s not anything they can control"

acceptance of donation money from the Klan

Snopes

LA Times - A white nationalist is among Donald Trump's pledged delegates in California

You are attributing a statement to Trump that some guy wrote in a book/memoirs. Does that make it true?
Do you know how many books have been written about Hillary Clinton ordering the murder of enemies? Do you believe them all?
edit on 6/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

As you may or may not already know, neo-Nazi's use 88 as a sort of shorthand/code for Heil Hitler with the 8's representing the letter H, the eigth letter in the alphabet. Here you can read more/see some examples.

St Petersburgh it seems, somehow beat you to it last year and acted accordingly,

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I expected some diatribe, full of name-calling, top-heavy with quotes from a mish-mash of articles, the constant copying and pasting of someone losing else's opinions in order to build one's own, but was pleasantly surprised here. I laughed.

Bravo.

They just keep trying to put lipstick on their coughing pig.

They are afraid their place at the free money tit is drying up.

Sorry, I am not able to provide a link to back that up.

But, if you give me a couple minutes and I'll make one.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I can't decide if it is funny or sad that the Trump supporters think this is serious.

The non-Trump folks all seem to get this thread...but the Trump supporters are trying to defend him.

I guess I think it is more sad than funny...not the post, the post is hilarious...but the reaction is sad.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You are attributing a statement to Trump that some guy wrote in a book/memoirs. Does that make it true? Do you know how many books have been written about Hillary Clinton ordering the murder of enemies? Do you believe them all?

Only the ones featured in YouTube videos with background music that isn't too annoying.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Not all Trump supporters are defending him. This is too absurd to bother with.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Thanks! I believe I might be all diatribed out for the week. The more absurd the muckracking gets, the more difficult it becomes to take this fiasco seriously.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Well it's certainly not "satire" that the alt-right wanna be skin heads & what's left of the KKK as well as the militia Morans(sic)TM. are solidly behind Herr Drumpf.

K~

The KKK has donated to and are supporters of Hillary CLinton.
www.washingtontimes.com...
Your argument is fantastical and not based in reality.

Mr Quigg’s declaration of allegiance to Mrs Clinton sounds unconvincing - and contradicts earlier statements.
Last year, he sent a tweet to Mr Trump reading: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!”

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's called political dirty tricks.. You fell for it hook line and sinker because it supports your confirmation bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join