It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump's Nod to Neo-Nazis? The Ultimate Dog Whistle?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Can't fool animals. That's all I need.

How weirdly emblematic if you really let that one sink in. The American Bald Eagle attacks Trump on sight. If that won't turn out to be meaningful, I will change my name to Horst.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If you think the Klan is really supporting anyone but Trump, then I'm surprised you can even spell reality. You certainly don't know what it means.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hey there Horst

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Financially they've supported Hillary... Money makes the world go 'round. You apparently don't know what "political support" means. (Here's a hint: verbal endorsements mean a lot less than financial backing does.
)

link   
That's an "88" on her hand

as someone above said, 88 is jeff Gordon. As we all know, NASCAR is SJW code for Racist White People

You might be onto something with the 88

BUT

With the number of people whom signed, I think you got the wrong candidate.

4 people times the 4 stars they have= 16, and 14 people times three stars= 42.

1+6=7
4+2=6

7+6 =13 which In my best Vincent Vega voice:13 is the number of cell phones "lost" or some would say "smashed", and others might say "smashed with a hammer" by Hillary Clinton.

I gotta get back to twisting, so later dadios

link   

www.washingtontimes.com...
heres the klan giving money to hillary

www.anonews.co...
heres hillary calling robert byrd a hero

www.usnews.com...
heres a grand dragon endorsing hillary

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Horst:

a raised elongated block of the earth's crust lying between two faults.

Seems legit...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

LOL Keep paddling up that Egyptian river.

Sure just an "attention whore"

He(Duke) became Grand Wizard of the KKK. A follower of Duke, Thomas Robb, changed the title of Grand Wizard to National Director, and replaced the Klan's white robes with business suits.

That would be the Alt-Right movement, button down skinheads.

The former Klan leader and current U.S. Senate candidate closed out the week celebrating the move with Stormfront-friendly radio co-host Don Advo, who got a chuckle from Duke by saying that the Bannon hire means “We’ve taken over,” an assessment that Duke mostly agreed with:

In 1995, Don Black and Chloê Hardin, Duke's ex-wife, began a bulletin board system (BBS) called Stormfront. Today, Stormfront has become a prominent online forum for white nationalism, white separatism, holocaust denial, Neo-Nazism, hate speech and racism. Duke is an active user on Stormfront, where he posts articles from his own website and polls forum members for opinions and questions, in particular during his Internet broadcasts. Duke has worked with Don Black on numerous projects including Operation Red Dog in 1980.

K~

edit on 6-9-2016 by aethertek because: space

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

www.washingtontimes.com...
heres the klan giving money to hillary

www.anonews.co...
heres hillary calling robert byrd a hero

www.usnews.com...
heres a grand dragon endorsing hillary

None of that counts because she has a vagina. And people have been ripping on her health. And she has a vagina. And Trump's a rude jerk from New York. And he has a penis. And he's white. And he's got money. Did you know Hillary has a vagina?
edit on 6-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Very good.

Whilst satire, it's actually not as much of a stretch as some of the things Trump actually has been attacked on in the MSM. Like racism, assassination, working for Putin to cheat Hillary out of the election,being rubbish at business, etc.. You actually have more solid evidence here of a link

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I know who Duke is. I'm simply saying his ramblings are meaningless.

Hillary has more ties to the KKK with her embracement of Senator Robert Byrd, acceptance of donation money from the Klan, and he history of making statements like "jew bastard" or the infamous incident of refering to young black males as "super redators" than any businessman from New York could ever imagine having.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Right because it's actually the Democratic party that is racist & the Caring Heartfelt Republicans have just been misunderstood all these decades with their contempt of minorities.

K~

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

history of making statements like "jew bastard"

Donald Trump

"I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is; I believe that. It’s not anything they can control"

acceptance of donation money from the Klan

Snopes

LA Times - A white nationalist is among Donald Trump's pledged delegates in California
edit on 2016-9-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ah! You won't believe this!

Trump Towers #88 MORGAN ST Jersey City, NJ 07302

What's With Trump and the Number 88?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

difference is donald trump disavowed his endorsements from the kkk... hillary has not.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I saw this on my Reddit front page and it's immediately what I thought of... good satire.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

That's all the confirmation I need. He's probably also a satanist. Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and Trump supporter Steven Roth are the owners of 666 Fifth Ave.

No wonder he thinks he can stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody (a sacrifice no doubt) and not lose any votes... if he's standing outside of...

666 Fifth Avenue!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Argentina!
Where all the Nazi's went after the WW2!

Argentina Grants an Orangutan Human-Like Rights
www.scientificamerican.com...

The orange primate like features, the affection for Nazi inspired propaganda.
He's the culmination of Nazi scientific experiments blending man & ape to create super soldiers.

Glad the experiments were a failure.

K~

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Satanism is a proper philosophy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join