It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bizzarre Video shows hillary needs special water

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ColaTesla

Preprepared water? Lol.

She had a bottle, she was handed a plastic cup with water in it so that she didn't have to drink from the bottle. Now it's "special water" in a "Bizarre video" (FYI, not to nitpick because it's the least sketchy thing about this whole mess but bizarre has one "z").

Look at your source. A teenager whose Twitter bio says:

Fighting #PoliticalCorrectness & #WhiteGenocide one tweet at a time. #Trump #AltRight ❄ Featured in POLITICO, Fortune.

...and I'm the bad guy for pointing out the obvious about Trump, the Alt-Right and white nationalism.

I give up. I'm tired of fighting the impending idiocracy.

Please stop arguing with logic, it's not how we do things around here.

HIlldog's health problem will be just like Obamas birth certificate, people will still argue about it in 2020 when Kanye West becomes president.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Maybe she just wanted a glass. My mother refuses to drink out of anything but a proper glass, mug, or cup.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The message received loudly by the populace from seeing this,

She cannot do anything for herself, including taking a drink of water. What could she possibly do for you?

More added to the Trump landslide daily.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

She has to feed the alien lifeforms inside of her. Natural water just won't cut it. She needs a little distilled water cut with human placenta, pineal glands from foetuses and human plasma. Mmmm mmmmm, good!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

She has to feed the alien lifeforms inside of her. Natural water just won't cut it. She needs a little distilled water cut with human placenta, pineal glands from foetuses and human plasma. Mmmm mmmmm, good!

Cheers - Dave

Now you're making me hungry!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Now you're making me hungry!!!

Let me just get my centrifuge out of the basement to make a little snack and we can watch a double feature of Cannibal Holocaust and Earthlings. Seriously though, that last video in the other thread of her spitting up green blobs was just gross.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sorry a lil off topic but I just saw the video where she farts onstage in a debate....it was pretty disturbing...sounded like she pooped herself. I dont think i can trust a president who poopes her pants.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

Maybe she just wanted a glass. My mother refuses to drink out of anything but a proper glass, mug, or cup.

Well, I have to agree after watching that other disgusting video of her spitting something into her water glass! She definitely prefers a glass to spit into rather than a bottle! Ewww.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I honestly dont see anything wrong here. Shes coughing and holding one hand to her mouth, no way to unscrew the bottle and a glass was close by.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Oh WOW

"Bottlegate"

Sigh...

Wake me up when she sheds her human form for her Reptilian with googly eyes one live on TV

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The closer trump gets to getting his Ass kicked the more desperate these threads are getting.
Who knows what she'll be guilty of come November. Killing kittens. Making jelly out of puppies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join